Chapter 6: The Truth

I'm Sorry... but I Love You

-At the hospital-

Tayeon:"I know where she is."

Tiffany and Yoona immediately turned to Taeyeon and gave a puzzled look. 

Yoona:"Where, Unnie?"

Taeyeon:"She's at a hill, and I'm definitely sure of it."

Tiffany:"How do you know?"

Taeyeon:"I've no time to explain now. Tiff, you and manager Oppa follow me, Yoona you stay put here in case Juhyun returns."

Yoona:"Got it Unnie."

Taeyeon, Tiffany and their manager quickly rushed down to their van. Taeyeon directed their manager to the hill, and after about 20 minutes they arrived. 

Tiffany and Taeyeon stepped out of the van.

Taeyeon:"Oppa, stay here first alright?"

Manager:"Got it Taeyeon ah. Quickly go find her!"

Tiffany:"Tae ah, are you sure she's here?"

Tiffany asked with a very skeptical look.

Taeyeon:"I'm sure of it. Just trust me. Let's go."

Taeyeon and Tiffany started to walk up the steep and tall hill. Taeyeon was almost halfway there, she turned around and was surprised to see that Tiffany was barely 10 steps up the hill. 

Taeyeon:"Gosh Tiff ah. Hurry up."

Tiffany was sweating and panting hard.

Tiffany:"*pant pant* Well.. This is what I get for not exercising much. Tae ah, you go up first I'll catch up."

Taeyeon:"Okay, you be careful alright?" She reminded Tiffany.

Tiffany was panting while she lifted her hand to give a "ok" sign. Taeyeon's speed quickened as she was anxious to see whether their maknae was there or not. She was on her fours trying to climb up faster. Finally, she reached and saw a silhouette on the ground that was shone by the moonlight. She walked closer and saw Seohyun on the ground. Taeyeon freaked out as she went closer to Seohyun, she was panicking and did not know what to do. She tried to check whether she was conscious or not. She shook her body but there was no response. It suddenly reminded her about the time at the dorm when the same thing happened. Her eyes started to water as her voice got louder and louder, trying to get Seohyun to respond.

Taeyeon:"Juhyun ah.. JUHYUN AH!!!"

Tiffany heard her leader's cries that boomed like an echo on the hill in the dark night. She got worried and ran up as fast as she could. She was stunt to see Seohyun on the ground and Taeyeon kneeling beside her. She ran up to Taeyeon, knowing the longer they keep her out, her life would be at stake.

Tiffany:"Taeyeon. Get yourself together. She needs medical attention right now ah Taeyeon!......"

Taeyeon was just sobbing not listening to Tiffany. Tiffany got mad as she rose her voice.

Tiffany:"DO YOU WANT TO LOSE HER AGAIN?"

Tiffany's word woke Taeyeon up as she thought, "That's right, we need to get her to the hospital now."

Taeyeon:"To the hospital now. Bring her to the van."

Taeyeon quickly wiped her tears with the back of her hand. Taeyeon and Tiffany then pulled Seohyun up, by placing her arms around each of their shoulders. Suddenly, something dropped out of Seohyun's hand. Taeyeon bent down and picked it up, "This... isn't this... Yonghwa's? She must have met up with him." She thought.

 

-Flashback-

Taeyeon and Seohyun was at the mall, thoroughly scanning through every jewelry shop in the mall. They still could not find a shop that Seohyun likes, so Seohyun decided to go to another mall.

Taeyeon:"Juhyun ah... Can we take a break first? Unnie is tired."

Seohyun:"Andwae Unnie! I have to find it by today!"

Taeyeon was already exhausted from the long hours of searching.

Taeyeon:"10 minutes okay? How's that sound?"

Seohyun:"Unnie you can take a break if you want to, but I've to find it by today."

Taeyeon knew her stubborn Maknae's character. When she wants something, she'll go all out to get it.

Taeyeon:"Arraso Juhyun ah... I give up. Gaja!"

Seohyun:"Gomawoyo Unnie!"

Their search continued for another 3 hours. Seohyun finally found this small shop. it did not have any fancy nor expensive jewelries. Everything there was simple and unique. Tayeon and Seohyun started to look around. Seohyun, then came across this beautiful, one of a kind star necklace. "This is it!", she thought. She immediately called out to the boss of the shop.

Seohyun:"Excuse me, is it possible to engrave on it?"

Boss:"Yes definitely!"

Seohyun:"Wow! That's great. I'd like to get pair and have it engraved."

Boss:"No problem. Please give me a moment while I get the equipments ready."

Taeyeon looked and looked again, she could not find anything special about it. It was just a plain necklace with a simple star pendant.

Taeyeon:"Juhyun ah... Are you sure you want this one? There were ones that were much nicer than this one with diamonds on them."

Seohyun was determined that this was the one.

Seohyun:"This is exactly what I want. Nothing fancy or anything. I want something unique and I'm sure he'll like it. What do you think Unnie?"

Taeyeon:"Aigooo.. Juhyun ah.. I'm sure he'll like anything you get him."

Seohyun smiled brightly as she replied,

Seohyun:"'That's true Unnie."

The boss returned with all the equipments ready on the work table.

Boss:"Okay, please take a sit please. What would you like to engrave on it miss?"

Seohyun:"Just a letter Y and S side by side with a heart heart at the end."

Boss:"On both of them?"

Seohyun:"Yes please."

Boss:"Okay got it. Please wait for awhile"

Taeyeon and Seohyun just stared at the boss, while he was focusing on engraving the star pendants. Both of them were in awe at the boss's swfit and detailed skills. After about 10 minutes he was done and handed them to Seohyun to check them.

Seohyun:"Thank you so much Sajangnim! It's beautiful. What do you think Unnie?"

Taeyeon:"It's really pretty, I must admit."

Boss:"I'm glad you like it! You do have a keen eye miss."

-End of flashback-

 

Tiffany stared at Taeyeon's serious face and looked down at the necklace that was in Taeyeon's hand as she asked,

Tiffany:"What's that?"

Taeyeon quickly snapped back to reality when she heard Tiffany's voice. She hastily placed the necklace into her pocket.

Taeyeon:"Oh... It's nothing. Come on, Let's hurry we got to bring her to the hospital."

Walking down the hill was much easier, however they were carrying a person down which made it harder. But they kept in mind that they had to hurry as, every minute and every second wasted could endanger her life. Soon, they reached the bottom of the hill and the manager stepped out of the van to help them to bring Seohyun into the van. Seohyun's body was laid flat at the van's back seat as her head laid on Taeyeon's lap. Tiffany sat in front beside the manager, who was driving. She could not help, but cry her sorry heart out as she caressed Seohyun's face. Her face was quickly losing colour as her body was getting colder by the minute. Her lips were dry and cracked. 

Taeyeon:"Oppa. Hurry. We don't have much time left."

Manager:"Arraso."

Taeyeon:"Juhyun ah... Stay with me."

Taeyeon said softly, as she held onto Seohyun's cold hands to her cheeks. 

Their manager, stepped on the accelarator harder. Tiffany called the member's cellphones to inform them that they have found Seohyun and told them to come back to the ward. Taeyeon on the other hand, took out the necklace from her pocket. She stared at it for awhile as it rested on her palm. Suddenly anger took over her as she closed her fist tightly with the necklace enclosed in it.

Taeyeon thought to herself :"Jung Yong Hwa. How could you. How could you do this to her."

Taeyeon must have guessed that they somehow met and Yonghwa gave the necklace back to Seohyun. This stubborn kid probably could not take the blow and collapsed.

They finally arrived at the hospital. Their manager swifty and carefully carried Seohyun in a "Princess carry" way up to her ward. Taeyeon and Tiffany followed closely behind. They soon reached upstairs to Seohyun's ward. The girls immediately surrounded their makane, when the doctor came and took charge,

Doctor:"Step back. She needs oxygen. I'm sorry but we have to wheel her in right now for an immediate surgery and attempt to remove the tumor now before it spreads to her other organs. This surgery was planned to commence 2 days later, but It's sooner than I expected."

The girls were really scared at this point. This time they were really afraid of losing her forever.

The nurses quickly wheeled out an empty bed as the manager gently placed her on the bed. She was immediately wheeled into the operation theatre once again. 

Doctor:"I'm sorry, but you need to wait outside. I'll what I can."

The doctor went into the operation theatre and the red light on top was ,

"Operation"

The girls were once again forced to fall in despair.

Hyoyeon:"Not again. Please my heart can't take another blow again."

Hyoyeon sobbed and sobbed.

Yoona:"Juhyun ah..."

Sooyoung:"God...Please help us again. I beg you."

Jessica:" Come on girls... She survived it once. She can do it again. Woori Maknae is the strongest among us right?"

Jessica tried to comfort her crying dongsaengs. Taeyeon on the other hand was just angry and furious. Tiffany saw her expression and asked.

Tiffany:"Taeyeon ah.. Wae.. Wae guerae?"

Taeyeon did not answer but turned to her manager and firmly told him,

Taeyeon:"Oppa. Drive me to somewhere now."

The manager was confused and puzzled.

Manager:"Where...?"

Taeyeon:"Don't ask just take me there now."

Manager who did not dare to retaliate, just agreed to Taeyeon's request.

Manager:"Ar..Arasso."

Tiffany who got worried that Taeyeon might do something stupid, stopped Taeyeon from leaving by grabbing her wrist.

Tiffany:"YAH! KIM TAEYEON YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE UNTIL YOU TELL ME! THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO BE ACTING RECKLESS!"

Taeyeon:"Let go of me Tiff. I'm going to find that damn bastard."

Tiffany:"Who..? What bastard?"

Taeyeon did not reply and shook off Tiffany's grip and turned to her manager.

Taeyeon:"Oppa. Let's go."

Taeyeon then ran off together with their manager and instructed Tiffany before she left.

Tayeon:"I'm sorry. I'll explain when I'm back. Take care of the girls and let me know when she's out."

Just like that she disappeared like a ninja.

Taeyeon disappeared even before Tiffany could stop her and just yelled to the open air in hopes Taeyeon will turn back.

Tiffany:"YAH!! KIM TAEYEON!"

Taeyeon and the manager boarded the van and the manager asked,

Manager:"To where?"

Taeyeon:"CNblue's dorm."

Manager:"Huh? There? For what?"

Their manager was puzzled, thinking why would she go there.

Taeyeon:"Don't ask Oppa just get me there. If you're not going to get me there, I'll get there myself."

Taeyeon slightly threathened their manager.

Manager:"*sigh* Geurae."

Soon, they departed for CNblue's dorm.

Taeyeon's mind was just filled with anger and rage, she could not take it anymore. She was going to have a 'talk' with Yonghwa. She was preparing herself what to say when she sees him. Soon, they arrived at CNblue's dorm and instructed the manager to stay here until she comes down. He just agreed knowing there's nothing he can do now.

She forgot what level their dorm was at and called Jonghyun.

*RING RING RING*

TY:"Jonghyun ah. It's Taeyeon Noona. I'm sorry to disturb you, but what level is your dorm at?"

JH:"Noona? Huh?"

Jonghyun was a little puzzled as to why Taeyeon would call him.

TY:"Just tell me."

JH:"Uhh.. Uhh..9."

TY:"Okay thanks. I'm coming up." 

Just like that she hung up. Jonghyun who had no time to react and was extremely confused.

JH:"Noona! Noona!"

He tried calling her out, but soon realised she had already hung up.

 

-At CNblue's dorm-

Jungshin:"Hyung... Whose that? It's like dawn..."

Jungshin was slightly annoyed as it was already the wee hours of the morning.

Jonghyun:"What the heck? Taeyeon Noona called and said she was coming up."

Both of them were confused.

Jungshin:"What.....?"

 

*DING-DONG DING-DONG DING-DONG*

 

Taeyeon was just spamming the door bell.

Jonghyun then ran to the door and opened it and was a surprised to see Taeyeon although he knew she was coming up.

Jonghyun:"Noona...."

Taeyeon just barged in and asked,

Taeyeon:"Where's Yonghwa"

Jungshin:"Hyung... He's probably in his room... Noona.. Why are you----"

Taeyeon ran to Yonghwa's room and was banging on the door.

Taeyeon:"JUNG YONGHWA GET OUT THIS INSTANCE."

Jungshin wanted to go up and pull Taeyeon but was stopped by Jonghyun as he whispered to Jungshin,

Jonghyun:"I don't think this is something we should be interfering with, let's just go back to our room."

Junghsin just listened to his Hyung as they quietly returned to their room and gently shut the door. They tried to ignore what ever was outside and went back to sleep.

Taeyeon was still banging on Yonghwa's door.

Taeyeon:"JUNG YONGHWA GET OUT I'M TELLING YOU. ON 3, IF YOU'RE NOT OUT I WILL GET IN THERE MYSELF."

Taeyeon:"1"

........

Taeyeon:"2"

Taeyeon was prepared to kick the door open.

.........

Taeyeon:"3!"

Taeyeon lifted her foot, just then the door opened, standing there was Yonghwa who was wide awake.

Yonghwa:"What do you want Taeyeon-Shi."

Tayeon was taken aback at how wrecked Yonghwa looked. But continued what she came here for.

Taeyeon:"You've seen Juhyun today didn't you?"

Yonghwa scoffed as he rolled his eyes.

Yonghwa:"So what if I did,  or what If i didn't. Will that make a damn difference? We're over okay. That ."

Taeyeon:"YOU...!!! HOW DARE YOU!"

Taeyeon was just fuming and boiling that she lifted her hand and was about to throw a painful and hard slap towards Yonghwa's face. However Yonghwa reacted quickly and caught her wrist in time before it reached his face.

Taeyeon:"LET GO!"

Yonghwa released his grip and Taeyeon massaged her wrist because Yonghwa held on to it too tightly.

Yonghwa:"She is a alright? So what? She broke up with me over a reason I don't even know of. I guess I mean nothing to her. Just like she means nothing to me now. Go back and tell her we are over for good and it's no use sending you here."

Taeyeon could not take it anymore. This ignorant bastard, who does not know anything and was assuming things. She had to tell him. She had to. She thought to herself, "I'm sorry Juhyun. I've to tell him. I can't watch on. Blame Unnie after you wake up."

Taeyeon:"YOU IGNORANT STUPID BASTARD!!!"

She yelled at Yonghwa's face. Yonghwa was slightly intimidated as he could see anger and rage written all over Taeyeon's face.

Yonghwa:"What... Did you say?"

Taeyeon:"THAT'S RIGHT YOU BASTARD! That 'no reason' was because she's sick you moron!"

Yonghwa's face was stiff and white as paper. It was as though he lost all the blood is his face as he stoned a blank expresssion, his heart raced as he stuttered and asked Taeyeon.

Yonghwa:"What... What do you mean?"

Taeyeon finally spilled everything.

Taeyeon:"Juhyun has a tumor in her head and it's ticking damn time bomb!!! You happy now?!"

Suddenly, Yonghwa's heart felt like it was pierced by a million arrows. He was in a total denial and was totally traumatized.

Yonghwa:"What.. do you.... mean?"

Taeyeon was suddenly in tears as she yelled back at Yonghwa with angers and sadness all in one.

Taeyeon:"This stubborn kid decided to break up with you because she did not want to worry and ruin you. She didn't want tell you in the first place because she knew you would give up everything to stay by her side. She didn't even tell us. We only found out when she was unconsious at home and we brought her to the hospital. It was only then we found out. She snucked out of the hospital to see you. You idiot, you just keep blaming her!"

Time felt like it suddenly slowed down as Yonghwa started to cry. Tear after tear fell and his heart was shaking so much. He was almost losing his breath, as he panicked. He finally understood what exactly happened and all his unanswered questions were finally answered. He thought to himself, "Juhyun ah.. You silly. Why didn't you tell me?". The memories started flooding back. All the harsh words he said, her pale looking face, her words, the necklace. "That's right! The necklace. Where is it? It's with her isn't it? I gave it back to her personally right?". He started to think. He was filled with regrets and self blames. He sqautted down as he got smaller and smaller. 

Taeyeon pulled out the necklace that was sitting in her pocket as threw it on the floor in front of Yonghwa. Yonghwa eyes widened and picked up the necklace like a begger picking up scraped of food from the ground. His mucus was just flowing out, but he could not be bothered to wipe them off. He got confused. He was sure he gave it back to Seohyun, how does Taeyeon have it?

Yonghwa:"How.... Did you get this?"

Taeyeon:"She collapsed on the top of the hill. When we found her, she was grasping on to this so tightly even though she was unconscious."

Upon hearing that, Yonghwa's guilt doubled as his heart ached even more. He vowed to himself, that he was not going to make the same stupid mistake. He was going to make this right even if it costed him his life. Taeyeon scolded him right he thought. Yonghwa stuttered as he asked,

Yonghwa:"How.... Is.. How is she now...?"

Taeyeon was about to answer him when a call came....

 

-To be continued-

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-A/N:Waddup my awesome readers! I hope you'll have fun reading this! As always thanks for your support. Keep commenting! hehehe... I'll be quite busy for the next few weeks, but I'll update whenever I'm free. Once again, thanks for reading! Until next time! Bye Bye! :)-