Chapter 4: It's Okay Even If It Hurts

I'm Sorry... but I Love You

*Sound of door opening~~*

The rest of the CN members were finally back home after a long and busy day with their individual schedueles.

Minhyuk dropped his bag on the floor and let out a long sigh as he dropped on to the couch.

Minhyuk:"Ahhhh.. So great to be home sweet home. It's been a long day today."

Jonghyun looked around, knowing Yonghwa was already home. However it seemed like he was not around.

Jonghyun:"Isn't Yonghwa Hyung home already? Where's he?"

Jungshin pointed and said,

Jungshin:"Look."

They were puzzled as they saw many things outiside the room that belonged to their Hyung's.

Minhyuk:"Woah... What happened? An earthquake?"

Jonghyun:"What's up with Hyung?"

Jungshin:"Spring...Cleaning...Maybe?? I don't know.."

Suddenly, Yonghwa let out a beast's roar.

Yonghwa:"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

........

........

........

Minhyuk:"...What the hell?!"

The 3 boys were taken aback, as they have never seen their Hyung this worked up before. They were extremely worried and terrified at the same time.

Jonghyun:"Let's go check it out..."

Slowly, Jonghyun led the dongsaengs behind him. They were really terrified and took careful and slow steps towards Yonghwa's room. Finally, they were shocked to see the destruction in Yonghwa's room. As if an earthquake really happened. The room was totally wrecked. Then Jungshin saw a photo frame on the floor that was broken. The picture behind the glass shards was a photo of Yonghwa and Seohyun. He knew how much his Hyung treasured that photo and would not let any of them touch it.

 

-Flashback-

*knock knock*

Yonghwa:"Come in!"

Jungshin:"Hyung! I need to ask----... Wait... you're cleaning that again? Didn't you just clean that yesterday?"

Yonghwa:"*tsk* What do you know? It gets dusty okay..."

Jungshin just continued staring at his Hyung cleaning the photo frame. Yonghwa kept blowing his hot breaths on the glass as he wiped it with a cloth, while never losing his smile. Although Jungshin was slightly peeved, he envied his Hyung and was genuinely happy for him.

Junghsin:"Umm..okay.."

Yonghwa finished cleaning it and gently placed it back on his desk. When Jungshin wanted to pick it up to take a look at it, he was immediately stopped by his Hyung.

Yonghwa:"Hey. Hands of that. You can touch anything inside this room but my guitars and this picture."

Jungshin was slightly taken aback at how worked up Yonghwa was.

Jungshin:"Okay okay..Jeez..Relax alright."

Yonghwa:"Oh yeah, you wanted to ask me something?"

 

-End of flashback-

 

Jungshin and Minhyuk was really frightened as they were timidly standing behing Jonghyun.

Jonghyun:"Hyung, you.......alright...??"

The 3 of them were really scared and were shaking really badly. They could clearly see the anger and hatred in Yonghwa's eyes. It felt as though he was a completely different person. A Yonghwa they have never seen or knew. A beast suddenly emerged from him.

Jungshin:"Hyung....Did something happen between you and Hyungsoo-nim?"

Yonghwa's eyes suddenly widened and you could clearly see the red veins in his eyes distinctly popping out.

Yonghwa:"DON'T MENTION HER. I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUR HER, SEE HER OR HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH HER ANYMORE. DO YOU HEAR ME?!"

-*BAAAAANNNNNGG!*-

 

Yonghwa just quickly slammed the door really loudly and it seemed like the door's hinges were coming loose. He started screaming his lungs out again behind the closed doors.

The 3 of them were really alarmed and extremely startled, but at the same time they were really worried for their Hyung. 

Jonghyun:"Come on... Let's just leave him alone for now. Let him calm down first. We'll try talk to talk to him again later."

The other 2 boys just nodded and looked down. The 3 of them walked to the living room and sat on the couch looking depressed. One sigh after another.

Minhyuk:"Why don't we find out ourselves? Call Hyungsoo-nim."

Jonghyun:"I'll call her."

"The number you are trying to reach is currently not available, please try-----"

Jonghyun:"She turned off her phone."

Jungshin:"Try calling the other members."

Minhyuk:"I've Tiffany Noona's number."

 

-*RING RING RING*-

MH:"Noona!"

Tiff:"Uhh..Yeah, Minhyuk ah wae?..."

Tiffany was a little shocked that Minhyuk would call her. It was unsual. She thought :"Have they known already...?" "No way... They wouldn't know." 

MH:"Noona, do you know where Seohyun is now? She turned off her phone and there's something I need to ask her about."

Tiffany had to pause for a second to think of what excuse to give.

Tiff:"Ohh..Uhhh.... We're filming right now, Juhyun probably turned off her phone to not disturb the set. Maybe you wanna tell me instead? I'll help you pass the message to her."

MH:"Oh, in that case then... Hyung has gone berserk. He's like a crazy mad dog right now.. He's screaming and throwing things. When we asked, he said he did not want to see Seohyun... So we wanted to ask her what's going on between them."

Tiff:"What?! I mean..Woah.. Okay..I'll go ask her and let you know again later. Minhyuk ah... Noona needs to go back to filming now."

Tiffany thought:"... This isn't good..."

MH:"Okay thanks Noona, bye!"

 

-Back at the hospital-

Sunny and Yuri were back with food and the girls were indulging themselves into the food. They have not eaten anything ever since it all happened and it was almost night. Taeyeon and Tiffany had already finished eating and were resting at a corner.

Tiffany:"Taeng ah...."

Taeyeon:"Hmmm...."

Taeyeon answered while leaning her head back as she closed her eyes. 

Tiffany contemplated a not whether to say it or not. But she thought Taeyeon would know how to handle this.

Tiffany:"Minhyuk called me... And apparently something happened to Yonghwa."

Taeyeon immediately opened her eyes, bolted her head up and turned to look at Tiffany, as she gave Tiffany her fullest attention.

Taeyeon:"What happened?"

Taeyeon knew it was not something pleasant, judging by Tiffany's tone.

Tiffany:"Minhyuk told me that Yonghwa was screaming and throwing things, and was on total mad-spree mode. He even said that he didn't want to see Juhyun."

Taeyeon was confused. "What were the two of them up to?" She thought.  However, she thought nothing was more important than Seohyun's life at the moment.

Taeyeon:"What happened between them?"

Tiffany:"I don't know.. I want to find out too.."

At this moment, Taeyeon saw a nurse carrying a tray of food towards Seohyun's ward. Taeyeon immediately ran up to the nurse and politely asked,

Taeyeon:"I'm sorry but do you mind if I bring the tray to her instead?"

Nurse:"Oh sure. Just make sure she finishes it."

Taeyeon:"Kamsahamnida! Don't worry I'll make sure she finishes everything."

The nurse carefully handed the tray over to Taeyeon, bowed and left.

 

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*-

 

Seohyun quickly wiped her tears with her blanket. She tried to stay as calm as possible. She took a deep breath and exhaled. 

Seohyun:"Come in!"

Taeyeon walked in with the food and placed it on the table. Seohyun was surprised to see that it was Taeyeon who walked in.

Seohyun:"Unnie? How come it's you?"

Taeyeon:"Why? Can't it be me?"

Seohyun:"Uhmmm.. That's not what i meant Unnie."

Taeyeon:"*giggles..* Relax, I'm just messing with you. I just decided to bring the food in for you."

Seohyun:"Gomawoyo Unnie..."

Taeyeon:"Make sure you finish it all up. Every grain and every drip."

Seohyun:"Algaeseoyo Unnie. Since when you gotten so naggy?"

Seohyun just chuckled, joking with her Unnie.

Taeyeon:"You...Ah.. Whatever, as long as you're fine, I'll do anything."

Seohyun:"I'm just kidding. Saranghaeyo Unnie."

Seohyun showed the heart sign with her arm over her head, and started digging into her food. Taeyeon looked into Seohyun's eyes, and could clearly tell that Seohyun had cried not too long ago.

Taeyeon:"Should'nt you be saying that to Yonghwa instead?"

Seohyun suddenly paused and stopped eating her food. Her heart froze upon hearing what Taeyeon said.

Taeyeon:"You cried didn't you?"

Seohyun just stayed silent for a couple of seconds and softly answered,

Seohyun:"No......."

Taeyeon:"Juhyun ah... Is there anything you should be telling me?"

Seohyun:"No...Thing.. Unnie.."  And hastily shoved the food in .

Taeyeon:"Slow down you... The food isn't going to run away."

Taeyeon:"And..Juhyun ah... I know when you're lying and when you're telling the truth... And your 'nothing' was clearly a lie."

Seohyun sighed and decided to come clean.

Seohyun:"I've...Broken up... With Yonghwa Oppa..."

Taeyeon:"You what?!"

Taeyeon was really surprised. She never expected that to happen. She knew how dearly they loved each other. But she decided to stay calm and listen to her. She knew Seohyun would never do anything without a reason.

Taeyeon:"Why though?... You don't love him anymore?"

Seohyun:"It's because I love him too much unnie."

Taeyeon was confused. If she loved him, why did she break up with him? She stayed silent and waited for Seohyun to continue.

Seohyun:"I knew my days were numbered...And I don't want him to give up his career because of me. It's because I love him, I decided to let him go Unnie."

Seohyun started to cry quietly thinking about how broken and shattered her heart was. 

Taeyeon could now see why Seohyun did that. However, she thought that Yonghwa had every right to know what is happening to Seohyun and it was not fair to him at all. Secondly she was angry about Seohyun's pessimism saying her days were numbered. But, she decided to not comment and keep mum. She did not want Seohyun to keep thinking about it while she is still sick.

Taeyeon:"Hey..Hey.. Juhyun ah.. Look at me.."

Seohyun looked up at Taeyeon with tears all over her face, and her eyes swollened.

Taeyeon:"Don't cry okay? Unnie has no right to control or come in between what's going on between you and Yonghwa. Unless if he hurts you then, that's a different story and I will not just sit back and do nothing. But whatever you decide or choose to do, Unnie is always here to support you okay? Remember that."

Taeyeon used her hands to wipe of Seohyun's tears.

Seohyun:" *sniff sniff* Gomawoyo Unnie. And.. Uhmm.. Unnie, can you do me a favour and keep this from Yonghwa Oppa? Just keep this between you and I for me now. Okay unnie?"

Taeyeon:"Alright Juhyun ah. Unnie promise you okay? But I think we should let Tiffany know too.... Minhyuk called Tiffany just now, and said that Yonghwa was going crazy."

Seohyun:"WHAT?! IS HE OKAY?!"

Seohyun was really worried about as her already weak heart started to pound harder and faster.

Taeyeon:"Hey! Calm down alright? You're sick. He should be fine. He's not alone alright, he has the rest of the members around with him right now."

Seohyun knew that at this point, Yonghwa must have hated her to the core. But she thought the more he hated her, the better she feels. At least, he will stay far from her. Far from her burdens. However, Seohyun felt extremely sour and painful inside. Her heart ached more then her tumor in her head. It was an indescribable pain.

Taeyeon:"Now, you must promise me to not keep things to yourself okay? If there's anything, tell us alright? We're here for you."

Seohyun:"Neh... Algaeseoyo Unnie..."

Taeyeon:"Alright. I'll leave now okay? Finish up your food."

Seohyun just nodded and continued eating her food. Although she had no appetite left, she promised Taeyeon that she'll finish it up and gain her strength back.

 

It was almost 9.30 pm and the visiting hours were almost over. The 8 girls were one by one falling asleep, but trying really hard to stay awake at the same time. Seohyun who was looking outside through the glass panel, saw that her Unnies were looking more tired than she was. 

Seohyun:"Oh no. Unnie-dul... They need to rest. They'll really fall sick if they keep going on."

Seohyun started to tear up knowing how much her members have sacrificed for her, and how much they cried over her. Seohyun felt really guilty. She started to think about her trainee and debut days, and what her members and her went through. She started to cry more and more, thinking about how they grew up together. And the fights and arguments they had, only made their bonds grow stronger. They were like real blood-bonded sisters. They were her second family. She loved them very much just like how she loved Yonghwa. That night, she could not stop thinking about Yonghwa and the possibilities of them never ever talking or see each other again, and thought how much Yonghwa must have hated her. Her tears just kept flowing at the thoughts running in her mind.

It was already 10pm, and the hospital's visiting hours were already long over. Seohyun was already fast asleep due to the drug's side effects. Taeyeon had already fell deep asleep on the chair outside, as fatigue had taken over her.

Suddenly, someone came and lightly tapped Taeyeon's shoulder.

Nurse:"Excuse me... Excuse me...??"

Taeyeon:"Mmmm??....Huh??... oh..."

Taeyeon rubbed her eyes and tried to come back to reality. She looked around and saw that her members were already in a deep sleep. Suddenly, her mind spoke faster than her lips could say anything.

Taeyeon:"Did something happen to Juhyun?!" 

She asked the nurse in a very agitated tone.

Nurse:"No..No... She's fine and she's already fast asleep."

Taeyeon gave a sigh of relief.

Nurse:"I just came to tlel you that the hospital's visiting hours were already over and you should go back now. Come back again tomorrow."

Taeyeon:"Oh I'm so sorry. We'll be leaving now. Thank you."

Taeyeon hastily stood up and bowed at the nurse, and the nurse returned the bow. Taeyeon looked like a total mess right now. She was just staring into space for a couple of minutes as she was really really tired. She walked over to Tiffany.

Taeyeon:"Fany yah... Tiff... Wake up Tiff... We need to go now..."

Tiffany opened her eyes but quickly squinted hard due to the bright light shining in her eyes. Taeyeon told Tiffany to go wake the other girls up ,while she go ring up their manager to pick them up to go back to thier dorm.

 

*RING RING RING~~~~*

TY:"Oppa..I'm sorry but could you come to the hospital to pick us up? We're still here."

Manager:"Aigooo.. Geurae Taeyeon ah. I'm on my way now."

TY:Gomawoyo Oppa."

The manager soon arrived and drove the girls back to their dorm. It was almost 12 in the morning when the girls finally arrived at their dorm. All of them were dead tired and could not be bothered to take a shower. They just quickly changed and went straight to bed.

 

-SNSD's Dorm-

It was 4am in the morning and the girls were deep asleep. Suddenly, the peace was disrupted by,

*RING RING RING RING RING~~~~*

Taeyeon was fast asleep until her phone rang.

*RING RING RING RING~~~~*

Taeyeon:"OH MY GOD WHO IS AT THIS TIME?!"

Her yelling woke Sunny up who was her room mate.

Sunny:"My God Taenggoo, stop screaming will you!!?!?? Pick up the phone!"

 

TY:"HELLO?! Who is this?"

Taeyeon answered the phone, annoyed.

Manager:"Taeyeon ah, It's me and something happened."

 

Suddenly Taeyeon was wide awake. As though she just drank a can of energy juice. Her heart was pounding faster and faster.

 

TY:"What...Is it Oppa?... What happened?"

 

Taeyeon asked with an uneasy feeling in her heart.

 

Manager:"Juhyun... She's in danger."

TY:"WHAT?! WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?!"

Manager:" I have no time to explain. I'm downstairs now. Get the girls to wake up this instance. We need to get to the hospital ASAP."

Taeyeon:"Got it Oppa."

 

-To be Cotinued-

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-A/N:Hey guys. wow i am so happy with the response i've been getting and i've been reading the comments well. Im so touched HUHUHU T.T Thank you all for your support. you guys,was what kept me going. well seems like this chapter had a huge twist didn't it? HAHA. I promise it'll only get better. Please look foward to the next chapter as it'll be a real treat i promise. keep commenting. Thank you once again and enjoy my awesome reader! BYE BYE! :D-

-PS. Sorry guys i may not be able to update tomorrow as i've a busy day at school tomorrow. but i promise i'll update by latest Friday. Please be patient as the best as yet to come. I promise! I hope you'll stay with me until the end. I'm really busy with school lately, i wrote this chapter during class today huhu T.T. but for you guys it's all worth it. okay bye!-