Chapter 13: Give It All For Love

I'm Sorry... but I Love You

Taeyeon:"Doc, where's she? Where's Juhyun...??"

Taeyeon asked, her face stiff and white as paper. The rest of them behind her waiting for the doctor to answer as well. 

The doctor removed his mask as he paused for a couple of seconds and continued,

Doctor:"She's....."

 

All of their hearts froze. They guessed something really bad must have happened judging by the doctor’s tone and expressions. In a flash, Taeyeon’s tears fell. Yonghwa immediately probed him further.

Yonghwa:”What is it doc? She’s fine isn’t she?”

The doctor looked down, unable to look them in the eyes. Yonghwa suddenly got emotional and he grabbed onto the doctor’s arm as he got a little aggressive.

Yonghwa:”Where. Is. She.”

He said it sternly, in a slightly fiece tone. His lips were shaking as he demanded an answer. His eyes were filled with tears but he held them back. The girls were all starting sobbing as well. Taeyeon was standing beside Yonghwa and her breathing got heavier. Whether dead or alive, they were bracing themselves for what was about to hit them. The doctor sighed as he held onto Yonghwa's shoulders.

........................

.........................

..........................

Doctor:"She's..... fine.... The operation was a huge success."

All of them closed their eyes and Yonghwa finally let the tears he had been holding fall. It was finally over. It really was. The girls hugged one another crying their hearts out, while putting up a huge genuine smile. The first smle in a long time. It was truly over. Yonghwa was just bawling everything out. So was Taeyeon. They finally have woken up from the worst nightmare they have probably experienced. Yonghwa turned to Taeyeon. The 2 bestfriends hugged each other, knowing that everything was now over. Taeyeon cried as her tears soaked Yonghwa's shoulder. He patted his girl's leader's back as a huge smile was plastered on his face, tears streaming down his face. Their frozen and broken hearts were finally mended. The doctor teared up as well, knowing that it was indeed over. He looked at his patient's dear people and knew that he didn't let them down. He sighed a huge relief, glad that he did not have to witness the worst possible outcome. Taeyeon turned to the doctor as she expressed a greatest gratitude. She held onto his two hands,

Taeyeon:"Thank you doctor. Thank you so much for saving my baby girl...."

She said in her nasally voice as she sniffed. Tears of real joy and relief. Yonghwa also thanked the doctor and asked him,

Yonghwa:"So where is she now?"

Doctor:"She's back in her ward. However the anesthetic hasn't worn off yet, so she's probably still asleep. You guys may go see her if you want."

The 8 elder sisters of the little one, embraced one another. Finally knowing that their Maknae will very soon return into their arms. Yonghwa watched his 8 sister-in-laws and was feeling the family warmth. Tayeon wiped her tears with the back of her hands as she sniffed.

Taeyeon:"Come on let's go see her..."

She said. This moment was never better, was never happier, was never more relieved. The 8 girls trailed behind their leader. Holding hands tightly as they wiped each other's tears. Taeyeon turned to her brother-in-law as she signalled him to follow them. Yonghwa trotted to his sister-in-laws, as he comforted the girls. The tense and exciting moment just awaits behind the closed door. Tayeon carefully turned the knob and saw her Maknae already up as she sat up. She unknownly called her name out loudly as she rushed to her baby girl. And one by one Seohyun's name echoed as her Unnies called her one after another.

Taeyeon:"JUHYUN AH!"

Sooyoung:"Juhyun ah... oh my god.."

Tiffany:"Seo Ju Hyun!"

Yoona:"Maknae yah!"

Seohyun who was startled to hear the sudden call of her name shot her eyes to the direction of the loud calls. She saw her Unnies all rushing in.

Seohyun:"Unnie-dul!"

She was a little taken aback and shocked but at the same and was overwhelmed with emotions, as she was so gad to see her Unnies. The 8 Unnies wasted no time as they surrounded her and enveloped their maknae that they missed so much into a tight and warm hug as the tears just flowed uncontrollably. The hug was so tight that Seohyun couldn't breathe. She spoke in her struggling voice.

Seohyun:"Unnie.... I can't.. breathe.."

Hearing their Maknae's cries, they immediately let go as they apologised.

Tiffany:"Mianhae Juhyun ah!"

Tiffany said as she tidied the Seohyun's clothes the girls crumpled.

Seohyun:"*cough* It's okay Unnie.... I'm so glad to see you Unnie-dul..."

Taeyeon:"We missed you so much Maknae.. I'm so relieved that you're fine.."

She hugged Seohyun again. This time a little gentler. The girls looked at their leader and was also relieved that she was finally smiling. The first genuine smile they ever saw ever since it all happened. Their leader, was back.

Jessica:"Juhyun ah, does the wound hurt?"

Jessica asked worriedly as she held her hand and carrassed her cheek. The girls one by one started asking her anxiously as well.

Seohyun:"I'm fine Unnie... It doesn't hurt. I promise. It doesn't hurt one bit with Unnie-dul by my side..."

She assured her Unnies as she held onto Jessica's hand tighter. The 9 girls conversation continued for awhile. Yonghwa who was burried somewhere behind the girls was totally forgotten. Seohyun didn't know he was around as she couldn't see him through her crowding Unnies. He too, wanted talk to his girl. He tried to get some attention as he pretended to clear his throat.

Yonghwa:"*Ah-hem...*"

The girls stopped talking as they suddenly remembered that Yonghwa was still around. They felt bad for getting carried away and forgetting him. When Seohyun finally saw Yonghwa, she was more than overjoyed to see him. She missed him just as much as she missed her Unnies.

Seohyun:"Oppa!"

She called out to him cheerily. Theirs eyes locked with each other, never leaving their gazes. The Unnies took this as a signal to give them some time alone. 

Taeyeon:"Mianhae Yonghwa ah... We forgot you were around."

She giggled.

Yonghwa:"It's fine..."

Yonghwa smiled as he replied.

Taeyeon then hastily said,

Taeyeon:"Well.. Uhh.. Then I guess we'll leave you two alone then.."

Taeyeon took one last glance at Seohyun as she leaned forward and gave Seohyun a light peck on her forhead.

Seohyun:"Gomawoyo Unnie.."

Taeyeon smiled as she ruffled Seohyun's hair.

Taeyeon:"Alright, we'll continue this again later. We'll be outside. Let's go girls.."

Taeyeon told the girls. They didn't want to be lamp posts between the lovey dovey couple. Her charisma was finally back as the girls obediently obeyed. One by one the Unnied bid their Maknae a temporary goodbye.

Yonghwa watched the door, and only when he was sure they all left, he began his sneaky plan. Without any warning, he swiftly leaned forward and smacked a kiss on her lips. Seohyun's eyes widened in shock at the suddeness of the kiss, but soon returned it as they shared a long and passionate kiss. One they haven't had in a long time. Yonghwa eventually broke away from the kiss as he ran his fingers through her long locks. Their faces were inches away from each other as they stared into each other's eyes and eventually the both of them let out a small laughter.

Yonghwa:"Juhyun ah.."

Seohyun:"Yea Oppa?"

Seohyun answered all smiley. Yonghwa paused for awhile before continuing,

Yonghwa:"I love you. That's all I wanted to tell you..."

He said it, full of emotions and sincerity which touched her.

Seohyun reached her hand out to his cheek as she said,

Seohyun:"I love you too Oppa..."

Yonghwa:"I'm glad it's really over now..."

Seohyun:"So am I Oppa....."

Yonghwa:"Your members really love you..."

Seohyun smiled, thinking how much her Unnies have sacrificed alot for her.

Seohyun:"Of course. I love them just as much. We're more than just family Oppa..."

Yonghwa:"Is that so...??"

Yonghwa said jokingly as he pretended to give a skeptical look.

Seohyun:"Oppa... You can doubt anything in this world. But there are 2 things you shouldn't and cannot doubt about."

Yonghwa anticipated what the two things were.

Yonghwa:"Oh... Is that so???"

Yonghwa started his childish ethics again.

Seohyun:"Oppa..."

Seohyun annoyed at his childishness.

Yonghwa:"Arraso... Let's hear it."

Seohyun cleared as she said it in a semi-serious manner.

Seohyun:"Firstly it's.... Soshi Bond. You should never doubt that, because it's the strongest bond in the world. Second is...."

Seohyun suddenly paused there, which placed Yonghwa in suspense.

Yonghwa:"Second is...?"

Seohyun:"Second is... My love for you... it's undeniably true. From the very bottom of my heart..."

Yonghwa felt that he was the most fortunate, most luckiest man on earth. What more can he ask for? She's beautiful, she's cute, she's captivating, she's talented and she had that smile. That beautiful smile. No diamond brighter than that smile. No candy sweeter than that smile. That one and only smile just for him, and only him.

He kissed her cheek as he said,

Yonghwa:"You know you've yet to answer my question.."

Seohyun was confused and had question marks written all over her face.

Seohyun"Huh? What do you mean Oppa?"

Yonghwa decided to a little.

Yonghwa:"You really don't remember?"

Seohyun:"What is it Oppa...??"

She laughed as she asked, completely clueless. He turned to the table beside the bed as he pulled out a sunflower from the vase. He got out from his seat as he knelt down on the ground on one knee, his hand holding out the sunflower.

Seohyun was stunned and dazed.

Seohyun:"Oppa... What are you doing? Get up Oppa..."

She ushered her man to get up from the ground. He ignored her as he continued being mesmerized by her. His free hand interlocked with her hand as the other hand still holding on to the sunflower. His heart was pounding as he was had this adrenaline rushed through him like crazy. He felt really weird but at the same time exhilarating. He calmed himself down. Puzzled, Seohyun's eyes were all on his man, speechless. Not knowing what to say or do. She just kept quiet as her eyes never left him. Little did she know, her Unnies were outside watching the whole scene through the glass panel. The Unnies all knew Yonghwa's plan beforehand as they gave him ideas before they entered the ward. All of them were spazzing as they had their mouth covered to not let the dolphin-pitch squeals escape. Their movements were non-stop. fidgeting thier bodies as they watched the whole scene intensely. It was more exciting than any thriller movie. Sweeter than any romance comedy show.Heart throbbing than any action movie. They were all watching their baby girl being proposed.

Back in the ward, Yonghwa was reorganising his thoughts in his head. He began,

Yonghwa:"Well.... This is really weird. But, just hear me out alright?"

Seohyun just lightly nodded, still feeling really baffled.

Yonghwa:"This is gonna sound cliche, but bear with me... The moment we met, during our program together, I knew you were different. I knew you were special. Never have I ever met a girl like you. I thought to myself, 'Woah... She's really something..'. As time passed, I felt like had the tendency to try protect you and take care of you at all cost.. At first, I just thought that it was a natural instinct that any older brother would have with on a younger sister. But no... As time flew by, I knew it was something more... I knew it was something really weird. No one... And I mean it when I said no one... No one have ever made me feel the way you made me feel. You were the one for me, I instantly thought. My heart flutters when I see you, and when the day's shooting was over, I felt disappointed and sad it couldn't last a little longer. Even if it could be just a minute longer would make me just as happy and satisfied. You are all that ran through my mind thoughout the day. You are the one that made my songs that I wrote even more emotional and powerful. You are the one that completes me. I know we had a lot rocky situations that we've encountered, and I can honestly tell you that in the future, there'll definitely be more. Much more... I'm sorry, I can't give you much. I'm sorry or all the times I've hurt you and put you in such painful situations, but you have never once complained. But for sure there is one promise I will make to you for the rest of my life, for as long as I live, for as far time goes. I will always be by your side, listening to your problems. Be your shoulder to cry on. Sharing you happiness and joy. We will fight.. I'm sure. But I know we'll get through it together. I promise to love you forever..."

Seohyun's eyes were tearing up listening to her man say all those things. She really didn't know how to react. Utterly speechless and the emotions were overwhelming. 

Yonghwa continued,

Yonghwa:"Well... I don't have ring now but this sunflower will do for now..."

......

......

......

Yonghwa:"Seo Juhyun, will you..... marry me?...."

Time felt like it was going to just freeze here, right at this moment forever.

Yonghwa asked, the most nervewrecking question and had the most anxious moment he had in his entire life. No performance have made him feel this nervous, ever. The Soshi Unnies all held their breaths. Everyone was just waiting for that one answer to come out from Seohyun's mouth.

Seohyun had tears streaming down her face. Ever since she was little, she never regretted any decision she had ever made. And she knew that she wouldn't regret this one either.

.....

.....

.....

Seohyun:"Yes...I will..."

She took the flower from his hand. Yonghwa immediately stood up and cheered like won the biggest goal in his life. Seohyun laughed childish acts as she wiped her tears of nothing but pure joy. He immediately hugged her and kissed her forehead. The Soshi Unnies were going berserk, insane, crazy. They were screaming like never had, completely forgetting the fact that they were in the hospital.

 

-To Be Continued-

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

-A/N :Hey what's up guys! Hope you like this cute and sweet little chapter. I'm sorry i havent been able to update much as the new school semster has started for me, and im busy as heck. I took some time out to write to you guys who were hoping for a meaty yongseo moment. Hope you enjoyed it as much as i enjoyed writing it :) let me know in the comments down below whether you liked it :) Ohh.. and next chapter will probably be the last chapter for this fanfic.... :( but dont fret! they'll be a sweet surprise after this, i promise! haha. as alwasy thanks for your support and thanks for reading and following me all this while. you guys gave me alot of strength which pushed me to continue writing :) alright, stay tuned for the next chapter! spolier: how did the proposal all happened? :) find out in the next chapter! alright, till next time, bye!!!-