Chapter 1: * Whew..*

I'm Sorry... but I Love You

-SM's Practice Room-

*clap clap* "Alright girls! Let's take a 15 minutes break." The chorographer said, while turning away from the mirror. The girls were exhasuted and sweats were seen sparkling on their foreheads.

Tiffany: "Ahhhhh...."

Tiffany said in exhaustion as all 8 girls collapsed on the floor except Seohyun, was panting hard.

Sooyoung: "Oh my God.... so tired..."

Sooyoung complained after the hard and tiring dance practice.

Seohyun was sitting down on the floor while leaning against the wall, laughing at her phone. Hyoyeon who saw that, immediately called out to Seohyun.

Hyoyeon: "Yah. Seo Ju Hyun! Mind getting unnie-dul some drinks?"

Hyoyeon turned her neck to look at Seohyun while still lying on the floor. Seohyun looked up from her phone screen upon hearing her Unnie's words.

Seohyun: "Algaeseoyo Unnie!"

Seohyun smiled brightly while trotting out of the dance room. 

After Seohyun left the room, Taeyeon asked with a suspicious look,

Taeyeon: "What's with her? She seems to be in a weirdly good mood today."

Yoona: "AHHH... *clap* must be Yonghwa Oppa..."

Yoona whispered it to the members while giggling. The girls just shook their heads while giving a mommy's smile.

Seohyun who was off to the vending machine to get her unnies drinks was tapping away on her phone

---text messaging---

YH: "Yah.. Hyun... Call me... I really miss you.."

SH: "Oppa. I miss you too..keke"
 
Seohyun placed her phone in her pocket after replying Yonghwa as she inserted the money into the vending machine. While waiting for the drinks to dispense, a call suddenly came.
 
~RING RING RING~
 
Seohyun took her phone out from her pocket and saw Yonghwa's name. She immediately answered while smiling brightly. 

YH :"Yah.... Hyun... why did'nt you call me? I was dying to hear  your voice."

SH: "Oppa, I was about to call you kekeke. Aigooo, i missed you too..."

The two of them continued their lovey dovey conversation, laughing and giggling away.

SH: "Oppa, I got to go already I'll call you again okay! *Muacks*!"

YH: "Algaeseoyo Hyun..."

 

Seohyun hung up and placed her phone in her pocket. Suddenly, she felt this sharp throbbing pain in her head. It was so painful that she could not keep her balance and had to squat down. She kept banging her palms against her temples trying to ease the pain. Her vision started to blurr, she saw the world upside down. She could not take it anymore. She needed to rest. She just sat on the floor hoping no one saw her and closed her eyes for a while. After about five minutes, she felt much better. She stood up and one by one, took the drinks out from the vending machine and hugged the cans back to the dance practice room. She tried to act as natural and normal as possible to not worry her members. Comeback was near, she did not want to screw this up for them.

 

Seohyun: ''Unnie I'm back!"

Hyoyeon:"That took you long enough. Why? Had other things to do?"

All 8 of her unnies were giving her that 'face' while teasing her.

Seohyun: "Ehhhhh unnie... Geurojimayo.."

Jessica:"Maknae is so happy, when will it be my turn?"

Seohyun who was already red from head to toe, was too embarrased to say anything.

Yuri:"Ehhhh stop it look at maknae, she looks like a strawberry already."

Yuri said saving her youngest from her terrorizing unnies.

The 8 unnies just laughed at their dongsaeng, happy she found someone she really loved.

Right after finishing their drinks, the choreographer stepped in to the dance room.

Choreographer: "Alright girls! Let's take it from the top!"

Seohyun who was practicing hard, suddenly felt the pain coming back again. She tried to act as if nothing happened as she forced her body to continue dancing. Seohyun, being the stubborn and considerate maknae she was, did not want to worry her Unnies and endured the pain all alone.

Seohyun thought to herself, "Yah.. Get yourself together.."

Hyoyeon who was dancing beside Seohyun saw the unease in her expressions. 

It was already one in the morning and the girls have a schedule at 8 am on the same morning. The girls, tired and sweaty were on the way back to their dorm.

On the journey back to the dorm, the van was totally silent. The air blowing from the air conditoner was the only thing that could be heard. The girls were too tired to say anything and was one by one drifting off to their dream land. Seohyun on the other hand, was just staring out of the window lost in a train of thoughts. "This is getting bad... What should I do... I can't keep going like this.."

Finally, they arrived at their dorm. The manager loudly slid open the van door to wake the sleepy heads up.

Manager:" Yedeul ah... Wake up we're here already, sleep again when you're up there. Remember to take a bath! Don't just go straight to bed."

One by one, the girls were in irritation upon hearing their manager's words. All groggy and sensitive. Except Seohyun.

-Inside the lift back to their dorm-

Yuri:"I'm hungry..."

Yuri suddenly said.

Sooyoung:"Yah it's like 2am go eat yourself."

Stirring up laughter in the lift. Everyone was laughing except Seohyun

Tiffany who saw that, asked Seohyun with a concerned look.

Tiffany: "Juhyun ah.. You okay?..."

Tiffany asked but Seohyun did not reply. She called out to her again.

Tiffany:"Juhyun...? Juhyun ah...Hey."

Seohyun who finally realised Tiffany was calling her,

Seohyun:"Huh? Neh unnie?"

Tiffany:"I asked if you're okay. You looked so serious."

Seohyun:"Oh. I'm fine unnie. No worries."

*Ting!*

Seohyun: "Oh! Look, we're here now."

Seohyun was the first one out of the lift, she dashed out, opened the door and went into the dorm, turned the lights on and rushed to the shower.

Her unnies who saw that, was puzzled and worried at the same time as she was seldom like that.

Yoona:"Is she alright?"

Yoona asked, worried something might have happened.

Hyoyeon, who was seohyun room mate said,

Hyoyeon:"Don't worry she's fine I guess. She's probably just tired. I'll go talk to her."

Hyoyeon comforted and reassured the members. Listening to Hyoyeon's words, the rest of the girls were less worried.

Seohyun got out of the shower while drying her hair with a towel. She walked in to her room, and saw Hyoyeon sitting on the bed spacing out.

Seohyun:"Unnie? You're not going to shower?"

Hyoyeon"Oh yeah.. In awhile. Uhmmmm.. Juhyun ah.."

Hyoyeon wanted to know what was up with her as well.

Seohyun:"yeah?"

Hyoyeon:"Is something on your mind?  You looked really distracted ever since we were practicing. Is there anything wrong between you and Yonghwa? You can tell me about it."

Seohyun:"Oh. no unnie, we're fine and I'm fine. Don't worry about it. Ehhhh unnie, go shower it's so late already."

Seohyun was suprised that Hyoyeon would ask her that, she thought that she did not make it obvious though. She immediately reassured her Unnie to not worry about her. 

Hyoyeon:"Okay... If you say so. I'm just worried. If there's anything talk to us okay? Don't keep it bottled up."

Seohyun:"Neh neh unnie.. I got it.. Go shower now."

Seohyun ordered annd shooed Hyoyeon out of the room. Until Hyoyeon left, Seohyun started her train of thoughts again.

 

Meanwhile, outside in the living room. The rest of the girls were sitting on the floor, all worried about their Maknae.

Taeyeon:"Did you manage to get anything out of her?"

Taeyeon immediately asked when Hyoyeon walked out.

Hyoyeon shook her head.

Hyoyeon:"Nope. She would'nt say anything I tried.."

All of them sighed, wondering what had happened to her.

Yoona:"There must be something going on..."

Yuri:"Ehhhh... Woori maknae is like that... She always keeps her feelings in and never tells anyone about it."

Tiffany:"Is it about Yonghwa?"

Tiffany pondered about the possibility.

Hyoyeon:"I asked.. she said they were fine..."

Taeyeon:"I'll try talk to her tomorrow. Okay everyone shower and sleep now!"

Taeyeon the leader, ordered everyone and the girs immediately obeyed. The day with SNSD ended like that.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

- A/N: Hey guys! hope you liked my first chapter! write down in the comments section down below and tell me whether you liked it! Remember to suscribe for more updates. On the next chapter there will be about cnblue but for now it's still focusing on snsd. so.. ENJOY.. BYE!!! :) -