THE BUS STOP II

MY SENIOR AND I -about the time we let it gone-

Hero's POV

I left her there and tries not to look back, because it might be painful to know that she is not waiting for me to turn my head, but it'll much more painful to see she was there------- standing with her teary eyes....... because of me. I know the possibilities that she was waiting for me was zero, so i'll do everthing she want me------- dissapear. I decided to go out from school area to take some fresh air, but something caught my attention. I saw a group of boys from another school kicking and punching someone that looks familiar. I run as fast as I could, and without no hesitation i punched all the boys which i can reach because the one that was getting bullied is my friend--------- Top.

I try my best to protecting Top from the four of them.

"WHAT ARE YOU IN' DOING HUH??!" I was yelled over them, and they smirkied on me.

I turn my head to make sure that Top was ok and I really grateful that I came in the right time, he looks pitifull and almost be almost faint. I see he tries to warned me with his arm waved and his eyes was bigger like a plate but...............

"BUG!" i can't feel anything than my cheek got hotter, i was punched by someone and some blood start to flows down from the side of my lips.

"That was a reminder. You know what?? This jerk was impregnates my girl friend!" and he began to kick me as the other three was gaving more kicks to top's body.

I tries to stand up as much as i can, before I get no difference with Top. Then i kicks him back and tries my best to protecting Top from those boys, until they were tired........ not defeated.

"you...hhh you will regret all your interuptions, these all gonna be your mistake!" and the four of them finally go away.

"t-tha thankyou boo....jae...ukh.." he cant even talked properly his words

"I really don't want to help you from this matter Top, you impregnates some girl and I hate IT! So please just go back home and get some help by your self. I'll go." bfore I really left him, I walked over him, gave him a smirk and take his umbrella.

"ya.........." He tries to yelled at me

"as a sign of gratitude." I left him altough i was worried.

I was walking arround when the sky keep getting darker. I walk towards a bus stop to go home, when I gettin' near from the bus stop

I quickly change my mind and go to share Top's umbrella with someone,

she is

'

'

someone that made this heart flutter

'

'

on this gloomy day

'

'

There was a time....

'

'

Jessica....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------