THE BUS STOP I

MY SENIOR AND I -about the time we let it gone-

DBSK-unforgettable (as a soundtrack)

Jess was try to find him but there was no hint at shool, so she start to go outside, but on the way without her permission the rain suddenly drops. She quickly looking for some place that can help her to take shelter as she found out the bus stop she prefer to stay there.

(the bus stop)

She rubs her hands to get warmer, 'til a little-girl suddenly come to take shelter beside her.

"언니 (sister) did you see 어마(mom)?" That girl asked with her cuteness pair puppy eyes

"Mom? ahh no, eonni didn't see mom here, i thought your mom is looking for her little beauty, so just wait here with me ok?" She the girl's hair.

"did eonni wait for mom too?"

"eonni was looking for someone, but rain was fall all of sudden. So we both destined to be here right now." Jess looked at the girl, smiling then leveled her body as the girl's while grabbed the girl's little fingers and hold it as she tries to make it wam.

"eonni, 감사합니다 (thankyou), mom is there." the girl pointed her mom with her chin, and Jess bows 90 degress to the girl's mom. "but eonni, remember that so many blessings hidden in the rain, bye eonni~" the girl waving her arms as jess do same.

*10 minutes later

rain still drops like it just gonna be heavier as the sky  turned darker. She was forgot that she left her bag at school, so she must go back there------ with a heavy sigh and nothing covered her body from rain, she start walking.

*Jessica's POV

I can feel the rain suddenly stopped hitting my body, i'm not that stupid to know that someone was helped to covered me, i quickly turn my head and i know that was him............ someone that i was looking for all this time.

I feel something wrong with my heart...

'

'

something good..

'

'

made it happier and out of breathe

but oh...... his lips bleeding, and his uniform looks a bit dirty.

"Hero-sshi.............." unconsciously i said his name out of my lips, he gave me his smile--------- it feels warm, he pour it down on me on the rainy day.

"How did you know i was here?" without his permission  i wipe away the blood on the side of his lips and look into his eyes. I was worry and it may reflected on my face.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for being late to update i had a camping for two-days with my friends

always love you ALL READERS, SUBSCRIBERS AND ALSO COMMENTATORS .keep reading and support JaeSsica ok

^^