Hero's past confession

MY SENIOR AND I -about the time we let it gone-

FLASHBACK

(10 months ago)

 

*Jessica’s POV

Someone caught my hand, grabbed me to place that not far from school-garden. I look at him, confusingly and worriedly, I thougt that maybe ..........…

 

“s…so-s-sorry, are you sure to drag me here with you? I’m not your 친구 (friend)..” but he ingnored my words, and keep holding my arm. I suddenly stopped my steps, and finally he looked at me, glued his eyes into mine like it's me.......someone who did wrong. I hold my breath and felt my cheeks suddenly hotter------- I don’t know why, but it must because he obviously good looking. As soon as I keep staring at him, I can’t doing nothing than looking down. He absolutely........ gorgeous.

“ I want to tell you something.” he began the conversation.

 

*Hero’s POV

I felt like my heart is going to jump out of my shirt. After 3-days I know that she’s my new junior, she looks beautiful and pure on my eyes, and now she was here with me------ in front of me.

'

“am I in love?

'

darn.

'

I didn’t ever know how to treat a girl since I never been in love.....

 

“ehm.. just once, make it sort and simple ok? Please don’t make me repeat it all back.” She nodded her head------ seeing these little move, makes my thumps become faster.

“oh gawd!” I murmuring but loud enough to her to hear.

“w-what?” she asks cutely, I think it's her ordinary expression, but still...... not for me.

“n-n-nothing, do you have a boyfriend or some relationship with another boy?” I asked, nervously.

“h..h-uh?”

“I was warned you to  don’t---“ she cuts my words.

“but I think it isn’t your business, so…” she suddenly close and looking down again, I know she began to know what I mean------- she blushed beautifully.

“i…I like you..” but someone tapped my shoulder.

 

*no one’s POV

“crap!” Hero gasped when he knows it is Top.

“ya! What are you doing here?”

“Not your bussines! I-I just playing arround w-with a gi...rl.” Hero said awkwardly.

(Jessica's expression after hearing hero's words..it hurts her)

“ahh~ I never knew that you do something like i do, but woooww she’s beautiful. I didn’t think i've ever seen you,  junior?” Top smirk at Jessica, and she gave a glare to Hero, then left him with Top.

“I think we should go next time~~~.” Top yelled at her.

“what a jerk!” she murmurnto herself

“AND HAVING FUUNN~~” Hero added and yelling at her.

“whatever!” she murmur full of anger, she know who was just shouted----- it was Him; someone who tricked her. She feels irritated not because what was happen a moment before, but because of him (Hero)’s fake confession.

 

“don’t ever get tricked again Jess.” she tapped her chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Damn you Top!" Hero punch Top's shoulder and left him.

"what happen boojae??!!" (*boojae=Hero's nickname, create by his close-friends)

"never mind. don't follow me i dont want to punch you harder!" Hero gave him glare, makes him stuttered confusingly.

"it should be her." Top murmuring into him-self

(Top's expression)

END OF FLASHBACK

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

keep reading and comment, your comments would help me 

thanks and love for you all (readers, silent readers, subscribers, and commentators)  :)