FOUND YOU

MY SENIOR AND I -about the time we let it gone-

JYJ-Found You (as a soundtrack)

"I bet you will come, but it seems like you don't..." Hero said while looking at his wrist watch that shown it was 9.45 AM. He began to walk away with a heavy heart, step and sigh.

Someone was holding his shoulder...

"and what now Top..."

"senior ....hh I'm sorry hh... I was really really hhh.... late.... your whole time was my mistakes. Please..... dont go..... i can't follow you there........ my  costum does not fit the to enter the event....hhh..."

Hero turn his head to make sure that the butterflies isn't just his hallucination after he heard that voice, and the sincere happy smile graven on his face unconsciously when he look at she was there settling her breath.

"ahahahaha finally you come! You know how frustated i was and how happy i am now!" He said with a happy tone that couldn't hidden from his voice then hug her tightly------- spontaneously.

*Jessica's POV

I was surprised that he look fresher with his new hair style. The way he talked, the way he laughed it feels so good on me. His body language already told me that it's me he choose than the event. He is handsome today it made my heart skips a beat over again when i need so much air at the same time because i run in hurry to catch him before.

I was frozen like a jelly when he suddenly huged me, i can feel i lose my breath before my heart run so fast like it will jump and go out of my shirt.

".....uuu..hhh..."no words i could say.

*no one's POV

"oh..... s-so-sorry.." Hero said as his cheeks turning-red

"anni..... gwenchanayo umm..... Jae-shhi..."

"Boojae or Jae, just call me with something familiar for my ears ok?" Hero said and smile so lovely.

"Jae...." her face turned red and Hero her hair while giggles.

"so, where are we shall go or do today? isn't it our fist-date? I'm totally nervous..." He does little jumps on place.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------