ya!

MY SENIOR AND I -about the time we let it gone-

"J can i tell u something before we go? Please... don't stare at me or flirt in front of me. Okay you looks totally gorgeous today and that was affected me a little b-but  still... yo....you t-told me that it.....it was our date, b-but you still do something like.... like you always try to tempted me, it made me...... so hhhh....." She talked with no comas on her word.

"omo! so cute Jess!" He smiles brightly

"First....its the 1st time i can hear you talk that much. Second..... ahahahaha am i really that gorgeous today?? No matter what people think, i will just consider your words. And third I never tried to flirting on you.... as you know, you're so special, so it comes so natural.... Aiiiisshh so cheesy right." He smilies.

Suddenly he can feel someone was holding his shoulder..

"....." he look at Jess as he think that it was her hand

"ya! I'm here and don't blush infront of me boo! it's weird to see that face since you always yell or mad over me" Top made a disgusted-face.

Hero turn his head towards top and punched him on his chest but not too hard.

"aw!' Top fake-reacting.

"So boo why don't you get in? let's go with me!" Top lays his arm on Hero's shoulder.

"How was your condition? Are those wound hurt??" Hero just ignored Top's invitation after he seeing top with some purple marks coloured his face .

"oh boo... you know how cute you are when you act like my fussy-mother? you don't need to worry about me, and thanks for yesterday!" Top blinking his eye that also purple coloured because of the accident  and patted Hero's shoulder .

"..." Hero still worrying while at the same timenJess stood there in awe because he's so caring to his-friend, and she automatically knows what was made Hero's lips was bleeding yesterday.

"Okay boo, i know you'll enjoying your day with her... then i'll go now. I'll repay you for yesterday, love you!"

He smiles at Jessica as he ended his words.

"ya! she's mine!" Hero warned him with a fake-anger.