"_________"

MY SENIOR AND I -about the time we let it gone-

Life isn’t the amount of breaths you take, it’s the moments that take your breath away-The Hitch.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xiah Junsu-Kanashimi no yukue (as a soundtrack)

A guy threw his arms around Jessica's shoulder. Hero didn’t get a feelin' before that the ono of these 3 guys will disturb her.

 “chicken!” Hero murmur and going to punch the one of them till..

“aaaggh!”.

“HOW DARE YOU! BASTA----“ he raises his voice when he sees the culprit kiss her cheek, when he want to give his punch, suddenly  he feels a kick on his back.

“JAEEEE!!!!!.” She shouts when she saw Hero suddenly fall down.

“for the God sake!! How can you raise your voice and make me numb!” the man on Jessica’s back shouts back.

“Ugh….… hey culprit, don’t  you dare to…. Ugh…..” he feels an effect by the earlier kick on his back. It’s so hurt and made him can’t stand up easily.

“stop talking boy! I don’t give a if you weren’t stop me before!” and the two other starts to kicks him more and more.

“…..” Hero just let the other two kicks him while he tries to stand up.

“how?? Now tell me how bout your feelings to see your girl was being treated like that huh?!”he hissed into Hero’s ear.

“I’m sorry, ok??!! Is that enough??!! get off my girl!” he apologizes half-heartedly.

“NEVER!”

"! SHUT UP!" Hero stands up on his feet with difficulty and punch those two with his .

“don’t mess with us….. please!!!” Jessica strat crying to see Hero there, going to fall again and kicked.

“I think I don’t need to take care bout this , his jerk was powerless to fight with us rite guys?!” the man who hold her start to make her free and join with the two. to kicks and punch him.

“Jess.. go….” Hero said while being kicked. She can see he was bleeding in the whole his flawless face, the other eye got a puffy and blue marked. She just frozen like a stone and trembling all over her body.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Jae-ah~ gwenchana (it’s alright)?? Im here Jae…. Please wake up 'til u get hospitalized kay?”

“………”

“………”

“don’t wake me up Jess, im a lil bit tired now….i…..can we meet up tomorro…..” He close his eyes.

“please Boo……. A lil bit longer please….. stay….. staaaayyy!!!”

“……..”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok readers it almost going to an end ^^