a snowy night

MY SENIOR AND I -about the time we let it gone-

“before my mother’s birthday… 49 days before her birthday…”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[DBSK-Magic Castle] as a soudtrack

“is this shawl for her as a present Jae? Oh Jae…. You haven’t gave it to me…” She said while trying to put the shawl off on her neck, but when she want to gave it back to him, he was put it on her neck again.

“you better make it yours, because after my mother was rest in peace it’s just you… the only woman that so important for me, and I had…” Hero said with a teary pair of eye. His tears was in the edge of his eyes but he hold it as much as he can with his smile because he can find a sadness suddenly comes on her  face.

“…….”

“ahahaha don’t stare at me with those weird and unreadable expression okay!” with a fake laugh, he shake his hand on her hair but it doesn’t work. Tears starts to fall from her eyes.

“when Jae? Since when did ypur mother left you? I’m really sorry to hear that, and I’m really sorry to ask you these kind of questions…” she quicly looking down as tries to hide the tears that going to fall. Hero embraces her in his warm hug and let her cries in his chest.

“its been 2 years ago Jess, don’t look at me with that poor-stare again ok? That could make me broken. Ahahah.” He says while patting the smaller girl’s head lovingly and shiffing her hair that could make he feels better.

“Jae-ah~ mianhae because…… I…..I know nothing bout you, and you…… please don’t ever do that ugly fake laugh again, those sound are so weird!…. U have me to share all of your pains or happiness…” She broke the hug between them and looking into his eyes deeply.

“Jae-ah~ I’m so sad because I don’t know nothing about you…... 2nd I’m really sorry to……to hear bout your mom…... 3rd I never feel to being loved like this and……..4th am I late to want to know more bout you?” she stopped by a soft-warmth kiss that was laying on her forhead.

“let’s know each other more from now on, that so I want to do…” He whispered between his kiss.

“I’m really thankful Jae…. Gomaweo…..” She broke the kiss and hug him tight.

After a minutes has passed, Hero broke the hug, and squatted. He began to make something with a snow.

“Jessieah~ can you join with me? To make two little snow-balls ok? He said while explaining to her how the perfect size are..

“ahh ok..” She starts to make a two little.

They shared a lot of laugh together, till the snow-balls are already finished.

“Jess, u should to close your eyes ok! I want to show you something with this 4 little snow-balls.”

“ahh arraseo, but… don’t ever you tries to throw it away over me ok!” she said with a fake cute-glare and began to covered her eyes with her palms.

5 minutes has passed, but Hero stay not alert her to open her eyes…. 10 minutes….. and 15 minutes…. Not only wait for what he is doing but she almost and began to worried..

“Jae… Jaejoong-ah?.......” Jess still covered her eyes.

“…….” No answer.

“Jae….. don’t you even tries to makes me this panic ok! It’s not funny Jae!”

But…..

'

'

When She opened her eyes….

'

'

She smiles happily…

'

'

"Jae..... i..........i really dunno w-what to say..." She still petrified on her place.

"so Jessy-ah.... can you take a look some stone behind you?" He asks lovingly.

'

'

"it means i like you....."

"........" Jess glued her teary eyes into Hero, full of awe and thankfull.

 

But.........

'

“Is she your girlfriend HUH??!” Someone suddenly comes and yelling at them… pointing to Hero.

"ahhhh them!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hehe how bout this new chapter??^^'

thx for comments and new subscribers .keep reading ne~

ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!