When your admirer’s a napeun namja (bad boy)

MY SENIOR AND I -about the time we let it gone-

“Junior!”

“it must be him....” Jessica murmur to her-self.

Since the first time at High School, there’s a senior who likes her very much, he’s two years older than her, so when she was on her 1st grade, he was on the top grade that means that he will get graduate soon.
Not like the other girl that will be proud when they got an admirer, she has been felt irritated with hers… Hero.

Hero was labeled as a 나픈 남자 (bad boy) at school. He’s one of the boss among students there. Okay, he isn’t all that bad, he just like to help his friends when they are in trouble, but most of the trobles are about figt. But, who cares if he’s kind or bad? He's born to be popular, especially in girls’ eyes, besides being known because his bad atittude, he has a brain that never take him down on shool matters. He got all the perfect stuff on him too (pair of dark-black eyeballs, that suits his dark-black hair, he has a plump lips, a sharp nose , and the most envied all the boys’ that he's tall enough amoung all his buds if they can compare) he was a member of school band too which is so well known among students. But popularity doesn't ,ean much for him.


 

 

(he is... yes, he is HERO JAEJOONG)


“Junior!” he try back.

“.................”  she pretend not to hear.

That what was happend all days. Jessica always act like she did not care with him----- someone who usually yells over her. She do know that he is gorgeous, but.......... she’s too pure and didn’t know how to respons, she never fall in love or have a boyfriend, before.

(and she's... JESSICA)

Hero never give up to yell over her or do whatever as he tries to caught her attention------ until something caught him..

“Hey girl.” someone greet Jessica, with his right hand wrap into her waist.

*Jessica's POV

I am getting’ shock when someone greeted me, not because I know he doesn’t Hero or because his voice isn’t familiar, but his..............

'

his hand..........

'

On my waist.......

'

I was stuttered on place, until…

“BUG!”

I found him, yep Hero… he’s in front of me and already gave a punch to that boy, I just gasped in place as i saw he was fall........ I don’t know how to react so I choose to left them both with my trembling hands...