snow and the shawl

MY SENIOR AND I -about the time we let it gone-

ya! she's mine!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[G.Na-Loving You] as a soundtrack ²

Top walking back but not to approached Hero...

"I hope you can treat him well, he may known as a bad boy, but he's so care and kind person imside.. he may always mad or yelling at me, but i know that's how he cares, but still he just human, he is not all that good nor bad! As you are his first romance as far as i know, i hope you can show him how good to be in love and being loved." Top said with his serious  face.

Top grabbed the both arms.

“so, jae… i hope you can be more a loving person from now on, esp to me after this romance.” Top began to waved his arms as a sign of goodbye while smiles brightly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“so Jae, where we should go?” Jessica bagan to open the conversation back.

“I think the amusement park is one of the best place for dating, i saw it many times while watching drama.” He speaks with his sparkling eyes.

It’s the first day they date. There are many a little things they did as couple; walking hand in hand, eat for two, bought the cheapest couple rings, and many things til the night comes…..

“wooooww~ it’s the fist snow on December Jae, isn’t it so beautiful?” She leveled her arms as her cheast and waiting for the snow touched her palm while still looking up at the sky.

Hero put some shawl on her neck, made her little surprised..

“t-thankyou.” she smiles softly, with her left arm holding the shawl circled on her neck. Hero grabbed her right arm and put it on his jacket as he tries to make it warmer.

“it was knitted by me, I don’t know that snow will fall today, I just want to give that shawl to you.” He said while looking straight on their way with his smiles full of pride.

*Jessica’s POV

‘my girl……’ a simple word that he said earlier make me feels like I want to jump on my bed, hiding my face on a pillow and smiles with no end there.

But I’m here….

Here with him….

'

I can’t do those kind of fall-in-love thingy

But here….with him……is the better and the best time I fall in love……….

'

'.

I can feel it, my heart beats so fast… too happy….

 

“so when did you knitted this adorable shawl by the way?”

*no one’s POV

Jess can hear Hero’s deep breath before answer..

“before my mother’s birthday… 49 days before her birthday…” He said and looking down.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

always thankyou readers and subscribers ^^