PROLOGUE

MY SENIOR AND I -about the time we let it gone-

Life is a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.-Forrest Gump (on the novel Remember When)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*FLASHBACK

TOHOSHINKI-rainbow (as a soundtrack)

7 years ago….

“look Jes….look look look.” Fanny whisper on her ear.

“what?” Jess whispering back.

“He’s handsome isn’t he?” Fanny gave a point to their senior…… Top.

“….” Jess saw him (Hero) carefully, the boy that was playin’ guitar who looks freakin' naughty but hot and beautiful at the same sight  with his friend that singing out of loud (Top). They look like enough famous because there was so many girls gave a sight at them and look they had an awe to the boys, that all graven on their (girls) are smiles.

“Good looking, but….. with a short hair, I think he will look more handsome, his long hair made him even more beauty isn’t it?”

“beauty?? Ahahaha Jess!” Fanny patting Jessica’s shoulder slowly.

“wh-why?”

“I mean a boy who sing besides him.”

“….” Jess blushed and laugh awakwardly.

“RIIIIIINNGGGGG…… DIIIIINNGGG…….DOOOOONNGGG!!” school bell was ringing that announce the rest-time was finished and all of student should go back class.

 “yeppeo (beautiful)........”Jessica murmur after gave the last sight on him before go back class.

*END OF FLASHBACK

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

05.00 AM

*CRIIIIIIIIINNNGGGGG!!!!

Hero groaning, but suddenly wake up and smiles happily. He knows today would be his 1st date. Just gut a feelings that she will come on the school fiancé at 8.00 AM.

He went downstairs after wrote some letter for her.......to go to some place, that not too far by his home.

A barber shop.

When the barber asks him what a kind of model that he want, he just smiles and grin “whatever that could make a girl fall in love on the first sight. But it should be short enough.” because he dream bout it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don’t mad on me because the ending ok^^

i know you are all love Hero and so I do, but..... hehe so sorry :)

I'm really thankful for y’all who stay there, reads every part of these story. I know, there’s a long way to be a good writer, but I really want to continue as a writer to keep dreaming and amusing all of my readers…

THANKYOU SO MUCH ;
COMMENTATORS; soshikim, Jaesicashipper, Smurfette, PiKaPiKa381MYBuDDY, oniming, Merlin_Jaesica, thelostwishes, lana_iu_jaesica, lucefer, FolderName, Superdbskjunior, jjsics, babycatz, naringgit, BaybeeDoubleHluvsyu, SUBSRIBERS, and SIELENT READERS ^^

 

The inspiration comes  when I see an old slides photos of JaeSsica, and I read that JJ wrote wasurenaide because  he remembered his “ex” and when tohoshinki concert at Tokyo Dome, sang wasurenaide, netizen said that JJ was use his couple JaeSica ring, if you are all JaeSica shiper, let’s see THIS (omg how adorable his feelings towards his “ex” rite?) :’)

You guys can contact me on twitter (@dindadri) I’m glad I have meet you all bcause of this story .keep smile and be a dreamer… one more time THANKYOU *bighug*

FOR THE LAST TIME JUST HIT THE COMMENT BOX BELOW LIKE A BOSS! :)