feelin' guitly

MY SENIOR AND I -about the time we let it gone-

'RIIIIINGGG.....DIIIIINNGGG.....DOOOONNGG...!!' school-bell was ringing that announce class is over, while Jessica collected her things and placed those inside her bag, she grabbed fanny's hand and dragged her to go out class with her.

"fanny-ah....hmm............. i was afraid"

"...." fanny just confused and look at her.

"Hero, when i was at canteen, he punch someone who disturb me"

"That was good isn't it?"

"bu..b-but i was afraid with that.........he's dangerous..........."

"you have to say tha----" someone cuts Fanny's words before she could finish it.

"now i'm sure that i should say sorry , am i over react? i want to say sorry so i was looking for you, and i found you were here......sorry for an uncomfortable situation because of what was happend" Hero pointed to Jessica, and go .

Not only Jessica, but also Fanny gasped on their place when they saw Hero came all of sudden. Her heart skips a beat, she didn't know what was happend earlier with her feelings--------- when she saw Hero there.....made an apology for something that he should not have to.

she was in so much guilty, so she run towards him, and left Fanny there. When she was just a step from him, she immidiately  hold the tip of his left arm with her right arm, and let it free a moment after. He finally turn his head to face her. She never realize to stand and be face to face with him, he look more better as she can see him clearly------ she snaped out her mindquickly, shaking her head that began to bluhsed and start to speak.......

"M...ss-so-sorry, i though i would never talk to you this, and i... i never realize that your..... how can i tell you........ mmm.......... the pain that shown on your face before was made me feels so guilty, i feel..... really.... i just... i.... embarassed to talk to you, i don't want people to get it wrong about something between us, especially-----" she knows her words was wrong, wrong enough to took his anger because of a missunderstood. She then close lips as think to give a better axplanation, but...

"you are right, someone like you, beautiful and kind....... talk to me? isn't it would kick your profile in other's mind??"

when she was open and want to giving more explanation, he begin to talk again.

"i-i never know you are that kind of girl ..... someone who really care about her profile on  others' perspective I think i just waste my time to keep thinking about someone who doesn't even care about me, before there would be more eyes staring at us, i think i have go, please be careful next time, so i don't need to take care about you any longer, Je-Jessica..." He gave a pat on her shoulder and a little smile before he left her there.

She was stuttered and her tears began to fall down....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(hmm.. how about this chapter? isn't it too hard to understand?i think i should improve my english skill, so i could let u r all knows bout the sweet feelings of the both like what i was imagine. pffftttt hehehe)

 

keep reading and please comment, your comment would helped me to bring this story an "end" part ^^ & it would make me have a confidence to keep these story on :)