A NEW HOME

IN THE RAIN

Daehyun unlock the door and open it, he switches on the lamp and turn around look at Iseul.

  '' Come in, don't be afraid, make it like your own house, but I'm sorry if my house not that great as yours.''

Iseul still hesitates to step in his house, she looks around and her eyes stop at Daehyun.

  '' Err.. you don't like my house? You want to check in to a hotel?'' Daehyun scratch back of his head and smiled sheepishly.

Daehyun feel quite embarrassed with Iseul because his apartment a lot smaller than her house, but this the only thing his parents leave for him beside the restaurant. Daehyun not a rich kid like Iseul and Yongguk, but he still can afford to live well alone in this world.

Iseul step in the house while her hands clutching Daehyun jacket on her shoulder. Daehyun walks to the door and close the door, when he turns around, his hand accidentally touches Iseul back makes her flinch and move to the wall, looks terrified.

  '' I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to.'' Daehyun quickly apologies.

Iseul froze on her feet, eyeing Daehyun with her scare eyes. From that incident, Iseul easily got scared, even when she's with Yongguk, she still got scared. She also stops from being talkative and like to be alone in her room.

  '' Follow me, I'll show your room. You will use my late parents' bedroom.''

Daehyun lead the way with Iseul trail from behind, he opens the door, the room look clean and neat because Daehyun always clean the room even though no one are using the room. Daehyun turn on the heater, he walks to the closet and take out a sleep gown belong's to his late mother. He places it on the bed, then he enters the bathroom, fill in the tube with a warm water, he looks around the bathroom, there's nothing on the shelves. She needs a toiletries. He walks out of the bathroom and see Iseul still standing in the door frame.

  '' Have a seat first. I will prepare all the thing that you need.''

Iseul enter the room, it's feel warm since her clothes are wet with a rain, it's make her feel comfortable. Daehyun leave her in the room and come back after a few minutes with a new towel and toiletries in his hand. He places the things in the bathroom. Iseul just looks at his busy step, making sure she's comfortable in her new room. After making sure everything she needs are perfectly arranged in the room, he stands about a few feet away from her, keeps his distance from Iseul, he worries he will scare Iseul again.

  '' You take a bath, I have already prepared a warm water for you and I hope you don't mind with my mother's clothes because this is the only woman clothes I have. I will leave you to rest.'' He walks to the door before he close the door, he stops and look at Iseul.

  '' Make sure you wash your hair too, if not, you will get a cold.''

He closed the door, leaving Iseul alone in the room, she's looking around before she walks into the bathroom, she sees the bathroom is complete with all she needs, a new towel, a toothbrush with a toothpaste, a shower cream and a new comb for her. She amuses how good Daehyun in arranging a thing for her. When he first found her, she still can remember he's wet in the rain with a cautious look on his face approaching me. Yongguk oppa also did tell her how grateful he is when he found Iseul. Now he let Iseul stay in his house. Is he my guardian angel? Iseul thought. She strips her clothes and dip her feet in the bathtub that fill with a warm water. Slowly she gets in the water and lean on the wall of the bathtub. It's very refreshing. She closes her eyes while her hand rubbing her body, her hands stop at her belly.

  She's pregnant. 3 weeks.

She shoots her eyes open. The doctor word makes her head spinning. She's pregnant. Freaking pregnant with a child from stranger guy. How she can continue to live in this world? She feels so embarrassed, a silent tear wets her cheek.

   I'm sorry baby, I can't have you, I can't bring you to this world, I'm afraid if I do that, you will grow up in a humiliation. Having no father beside you, I don't want you to feel the pain.

She her flat belly with a tear still running down on her cheek.

 

Daehyun close the door and walks into the living room, take out his phone from his jeans pocket, dialing Yongguk number. He waits for a few second before Yongguk pick up the call.

  '' Daehyun.'' Yongguk sounds so furious.

  '' Hyung, I found her.''

  '' You found her? What? How is she? Is she okay? Did she hurt herself? Where are you now, I'll come to you.''

  '' Woo, relax hyung. She's fine and now she's at my house, since the others can't take her to their house and she has nowhere to go, so I bring to my house. I hope you don't mind.''

Daehyun can hear Yongguk sigh in relief.

  '' Thank God you found her. Thanks Daehyun, I don't mind if she stays there, at least I know she's fine. Wait, I'll go to your house now.''

  '' No, hyung. Not tonight, she's tired. It's better if you come tomorrow.''

  '' If you say so, okay then.''

  '' Hyung, if you come tomorrow, can you bring her clothes too.''

  '' Okay, I will, but Daehyun please take care of her. Also give her something to eat, she didn't take her dinner yet.''

  '' Alright, hyung.''

  '' Thanks again, Daehyun-ah.''

  '' No problem, hyung.''

  '' Err.. I have to hang up now, I'm afraid that devil woman will hear our conversation.''

  '' Oh, okay, hyung. Good night.''

  '' Good night, Daehyun.''

Daehyun hang up the call and get into the kitchen to prepare a light dinner for Iseul. He brings the food to her room, he knocks, the door before entering. Iseul is drying her hair with the towel while sitting in front of the mirror. She looks at Daehyun, he gives her a smile and place the tray on the small table beside the bed.

  '' You need to fill your stomach. Come here.''

Daehyun pats the bed, asking her to sit there. She walks slowly and take a seat on the bed.

  '' A bread and a milk. I hope you don't mind.''

Iseul just stares at the tray.

  '' Iseul, you need to eat.'' Daehyun give her the glass of milk. She takes the glass and drink the milk slowly. Daehyun give her a bread, but she refuses to eat it. In the end, she just finishes her milk.

  '' You want to sleep now.''

Iseul just nod her head, Daehyun take the glass from his hand and walks out of the room.

  '' If you need anything else, just call me. My room is just next to yours. You want me to switch off the light. If you're afraid, you can use the bed lamp. Switch on the button, it's still working.''

Iseul switch on the button beside her bed, the lamp is on and Daehyun switch off the main lamp.

  '' Good night, Iseul.''

Daehyun close the door, Iseul lying on the bed trying to sleep.

 

The silence of the night is disturbed by the sound of a woman whimper and thrashing of her body. She's sweating in her sleep, her feet kick the blanket, she's struggling like someone was holding her. Suddenly, she screams and abruptly awake from her sleep, she looks around her, she's afraid. The door of her room is open, she quickly looks at the door, she saws a man figure standing there. She is hugging her knees trying to shrink her body like she could as the man come to her.

  '' Iseul.'' He calls her name softly.

Daehyun come towards her carefully, her screaming awake him from his sleep. He rushes to her room, to check on her. She's looking scared as he walks to her.

  '' Iseul.'' Again he calls her name.

  '' Hey, it's me, Daehyun. Don't worry. I won't hurt you.''

Daehyun hold her hand gently make her move away from him. Daehyun cup her face make she looks at him. She stops trashing and crying in silence.

  '' Don't worry, he won't come to you again.''

 

 

 

 

COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE

ENJOY~