The Start

IN THE RAIN

Dark alley_9.30 PM

The sky is growling, a thunder strikes down, the rain keeps pouring down. There's no sign it will stop. The air is cold as the wind produces a creepy sound. The streets are empty, not even a car on the road due to the heavy rain. A splash sound from the puddle of water is everywhere, a group of boy is searching for someone in the middle of the heavy rain. They run and search every corner of the road with a heavy breath, shivering cold, they're desperate, despite of the rain and thunder, they still searching and won't stop until they found what they want. On the other side, a figure is leaning on the cold wall, lifeless, almost black out, could not scream anymore. Hoping that she will die tonight, after what've happened to her, she did not want to live anymore. Please don't let anyone find me here, please let me die, silently, alone. The pain in her lower abdomen makes her cry, it's not because the pain, but the life she will face after this, the life that makes she's afraid, the reason she wants to die. Please let me die now!

He keeps running without stopping, he felt chest pain due to irregular breathing. The cold rain didn't bother him at all. Suddenly, he stops from running, he did not know what make him stop there. He looks around then realise that he already far from others. What is this place? Why did I stop here? He looks around and his eyes stop at the figure beside the trash bin, with the help of a street light not far from the place he stands, he squint his eyes to have a clear sight. A girl? He walks carefully to the place, as quiet as he can. He gasps in disbelief. There she is, with her eye lid half close, she's leaning on the cold wall, her dress is torn and marked with a red stain. Is it blood? Perhaps, no, please say it's not true. He squats in front of the girl.

  '' Iseul?'' He reaches out his hand to touch her, but it's a wrong way to approach her. It makes she's scared, she tries to scream, but there's no voice is out from her voice box. She throws her hands in the air, trying to hit him with her last energy, he quickly catches her hand make her stop.

  '' Iseul, it's me. Daehyun, your brother's friend. It's okay, you know me and I won't hurt you.''

The girl continuously shakes her head and mumbling.

  '' Let me die.'' She keeps repeating those words.

  '' No. No, you won't die.''

  '' Die. I want to die.'' The last word she says before faint.

Daehyun carry her in his arm and walk out of the dark alley to find the others.

Bang Iseul, Bang Yongguk little sister. She's the only daughter in Bang's family. She was raised in a well-known family with her strict mother as the head of the family after they lose their father. Her mother wants the best from her, but from tonight, it is the change in her life. A life that will lead her to happiness or sadness? No one really knows. 

 

 

 

So here the first chapter of this story, the introduction of the story, okay I know its too short. Well, relax.. 

I will update later okay.. like usual don't forget to comment and subscribes..