Chapter 8 : Kiss Kiss~

Remember Me?

> Walking back home

- Narrator POV -

You walking down the usual path...

" Stupid L... Even though i have been B-Bomb's oppa girlfriend for 6 months i haven't even gotten a kiss from him yet! How dare you kiss me when i only knew you fo not even a week... "

"ARHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You couldn't care less about who heard it but after seeing that person appeared infront of you, made you regreted shouting

" Look who's here~ Isn't its Lee_____ ~ If i didn't know you i would have called the mental hospital and asked them to take you away~ :D "

" What do want from me Subin..."

Subin slowly approched you... *SLAP* You couldn't believed what she just did. Pissed off, you elbowed Subin in the stomach making her tumble backwards onto the concrete floor.

" Well well~ Subin is this your friend? She is such a cutie pie~ " a guy stepped out from behind the wall.

" This girl tried to snatched L away from me... :< "

" Oh it in... I hate it when you do that... Even if i am your cousin i still can turn away if it wasn't for that deal of yours..."

" yah yah whatever~ you can have her, just make her stay away from my L ~"

*Whose this dude who is looking so fine in his black hair...  Too bad he is Subin's cousin meh~ *

He started walking towards you and bent down to your eye level since he is taller than you...

" Let me ask you a question~ Do you think me or L is more handsome? :)) "

" If you wasn't Subin's cousin i might have choosen you over L~ but since..." before you could finished your sentence, he punched you in the stomach,

" Wrong answer :) "

Before he gave you another bash, a hand stopped him,

" yah LJoe, do you even know that guys shouldn't hit girls? "

With a swift kick he made LJoe flew ~ Ljoe ran off without a second thought since he knew he wouldn't do any good against his opponent.

" Hey _______ ? you alright? "

" Do I look like i am alright?! Wanna try being punched in the stomach?"

Your face definitely told him that you were in great pain, as effortlessly as it seem, he lifted you off the ground bridal style.

" Wow,who knew you are so strong~ Anyway what are you doing here? Whoever you are.. "

" I was just walking pass here when i heard you shouted? haha! The name is WooHyun, Nam WooHyun and you aren't actually as heavy as you seemed cutie pie~ :3 "

" BWOH!?!?!? " You regretted shouting at him as it made the pain on your stomach much more unbearable...

He brought you to INFINITE's clinic to have your wound treated.

> Outside the clinic

" You know? You can go home now WooHyun~ "

" Is this how someone treat their life saver? Wow , if i knew this would happen i wouldn't have saved you~ "

Feeling guilty, you thought that he was right, it seems pretty unfair to him...

" Araso... What do you want as your reward? "

" Kisu from you~ on the lip~ " He pointed to his lip daring you to do it~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A kiss ? :$ shy~