Chapter 1 : Let the changes begin

Remember Me?

- Narrator POV -

" Halmunee(Grandma)! I am back!"

"Ah~ welcome home ___ ! Did you enjoy yourself in school today?"

" You know... Same as always,teachers scolding students,they teach,they release us home."

Halmunee just smiled to _____ as she entered the kitchen. Dashing up the stairs to your room,you flung open the door, threw your bag on the chair and went to washup.

"Ah~ Clean and nice~ Wonder whats Chanmi doing? "

>Just nice your phone rang. Its Chanmi<

"Yeoboseyo?"

" ______!!! Meet me downtown later at 6PM ! Don't be late like always! This is seriously important,if i don't see you there you are dead tommorrow!"

Before you could even reply she already hung up. (You)* Wow wonder what is all this fuss about,the last time i check when she was this excited about a event was when we celebrated her birthday for the first time.* 

You told halmunee that you would be going out with Chanmi and would not be back for dinner. Strolling downtown, you noticed a huge crowd at the event. You scanned around trying to spot Chanmi, when suddenly a hand pulled you behind.

"Yah! Chanmi , you trying to make me scream or what?! "

"Ah whatever! Make sure you don't get left behind ! We are going to get to the front row ! I wanna get a nice view of Hyun Bin! I heard his the main guest of today's event~ Isn't it exciting?!"

"Actually i have no interest you can go ahead if you want to, i will just go into there and grab myself a drink yah? "

You slipped away quickly enough not to get nagged by Chanmi. Upon,entering the whole cafe, you grabbed an empty seat next to the window and ordered a hot chocolate since it was freezing outside. 

"mmmm~ hot chocolate is the best~"

Just when you looked outside the window, you saw a guy shoving a girl. 

- L's POV - 

" Will you please just get away from me?! I told you i don't want to be your boyfriend ! "

" But oppa why ?! I mean i am pretty, i am nice, i don't flirt around like others girls ??? So why don't you like me ?! "

" Wanna knw why? Because you are annoying ! If i like you i would have told you ! So will you please stop following me ?!"

- Your POV -

The girl started to break down in tears. You pitied the girl so you decided to pay up and go outside to see what happened.

"That isn't the correct way to treat your girlfriend you know ?"

"Excuse me? Who are you to tell me how to treat some girl whom i don't even know her name?"

Your eyes widened *Wait...So this girl is someone he doesn't even know? Okay i'm confused what just happened ?*

He just shoved pass you leaving the heartbroken girl behind. -faceplam- * I need to tell Chanmi about this quickly, and where have i seen that guy before... *

- L's POV -

*Why do girls have to be so annoying? Why do my parents have to be so famous in that school anyway... And where have i seen that girl before... * He entered his car and when home.