Chapter 13 : Date adventure ( Day 2)

Remember Me?

- Narrator POV -

( If you were wondering why there is no school, it is because its school holiday~ :D )

> At home

You were anxiously waiting for your next date to come,when you recieved a message from an unknown number.

" Count to 3 and open your door. "

Obviously you didn't bother to count, you just dashed for the door and opened it. It was surprising indeed.

" Hoya oppa?!?! "

" Hey _______! :D Ready for our date~? "

" You are my date?! Are you serious?! " Without even wasting more time,Hoya dragged you out of the house and into the car.

> In the car,reaching destination

" Hoya oppa, can i ask you a question? "

" shoot away~ "

" Is my date partner all from INFINITE? " Hoya swiftly reversed and park the car. He suddenly moved towards you closening the gap between you and him.

" Its a secret shhh~ ;) " You quickly got off the car, you thought that your heart can jump out any second *Why do they like talking so close to people?! * You couldn't believe your eyes when you saw where you were...

> Inside the Zoo

" Hoya oppa ! Wae you bring me to the zoo ! "

" Because i haven't been to one before? "

" Are you kidding me? You have been to so many countries and you told just told me you haven't been to the zoo before?! "

" Of course i ain't kidding you! Besides i bet you haven't been to the zoo since a long time right? "

" Well thats true... but why me?"

" I told myself that i will come to the zoo if i ever have a girlfriend :) " Hearing the word girlfriend from him just made you flustered, now you can't even think properly thanks to Hoya.

If people didn't know, you two definitely look like couples~ You and Hoya were linking hands as both of you went to see the animals, you were amazed by how much changes it has made since you last visited here when you came with your parents.

Both of you were so busy trying to take photo of each other and eating snacks along the way that before long it was already time for dinner.

> At the restaurant

-whispers- " Hoya oppa ! why you bring me to such an expensive place to eat?! And why is the whole restaurant empty? "

" Can't I just have a nice dinner alone with my girlfriend even if its just for one night? :(( " His pouting made you unable to decline his request.

" A...Araso... Hoya oppa stop pouting, you are making me feel guilty..." Suddenly Hoya got up from his seat and put out his hand. You didn't get what he want so you place your hand on top of his, he motioned you to stand up and led you to a glass floor.

At that moment all the light turned off except the lights above the glass floor.

" Hoya oppa we should get back to our seats. " Just before you turned, Hoya pulled you towards to him and placed one of his hand on your waist while the other hand was holding up your hand.

He leaned close to your ears, whispering " Please just dance with me just this once, i doubt we will ever have another chance again~ "

You whispered back, " But i don't know how to dance..." Hoya gently smiled and kissed your forehead

" Just follow me :) "

After thewonderful dance plus romantic dinner, Hoya sent you home

> Infront of your house

" Sweet dreams little princess :) Hope you have fun today "

" I ain't a princess! And yeah i enjoyed my date ^^ Thank you Hoya oppa! Sweet dreams to you too~" For some reason, you rushed to Hoya and gave him a peck on his cheeks before dashing back into the house.

* If only ____ knew what was waiting for her i bet she will regret kissing me* With one last glance at your house, Hoya drove off

>  At home

Just like yesterday, you were just about to go to sleep when you recieved a message from Hoya

" Make sure you to be awake by 10am tommorrow :) "