Chapter 40: What?!

Remember Me?

-Narrator POV-

This is a LJoe & Chanmi chapter

> Continue

" YAH! What do you think you are doing?! "

LJoe actually had a heartattack since he almost dropped his precious phone.

" WAH!!!! Chanmi arh~ Please don't creep up on people like that,its a good thing my phone did not drop or you have to buy me a new one... "

Chanmi gave him a glare and snatch his phone away.

" LJoe!!! What is this?! Why are you taking picture of those 2?! Are you sick or something?! "

LJoe just reach to grab his phone back.

" Whatever you say~ Those pic aren't for me either~ " LJoe gave a little tap on Chanmi's nose, " Its requested by hyung... "

Chanmi blushed at the touch of LJoe and shove him a little.

" Haha~ I guess we are spending Christmas single... "

LJoe glanced back at you and L who happened to be throwing snow at each other.

" Erm... I was thinking... Do...you want to walk back home together? "

LJoe was shocked by what Chanmi had just said...

" What?! "

" I just wanna ask you something okay! Gosh... Don't take it the wrong way! "

LJoe burst out laughing, " I didn't even say anything~ What did you think i was thinking about? :3 "

Chanmi was flushed red,she just quickly walk away from him.

* Gosh! Chanmi! What are you doing?! Why are you acting so weird?! And whats with the crazy heartbeat everytime i am around him??? *

" Hey ! Didn't you say you want to ask me something?! "

> Walking home with Chanmi

LJoe was busy sending the pictures to B-Bomb.

" So what is it that you want to ask me about? "

" Huh... oh... I....I.... "

LJoe looked up from his phone to see Chanmi shivering a little. He pulled Chanmi towards him.

" Come here. "

" Noooo....ooo! I rather freeze to death than go near you! "

" Haiz.... Seriously! I won't do anything to you! "

Chanmi slowly step by step move towards LJoe until her shoulder touched his,LJoe just wrap his arm around her.

" See its warmer right~ And i didn't do anything~ So what is it that you want to talk to me about? "

" What happened to B-Bomb exactly? "

" ahhh~ He was thinking of going overseas to continue his studies,maybe by tomorrow he is leaving?.... He just wanted to make sure that L is taking good care of _____~ "

" Oh... I hope he gets to see ____ one last time...Erm... LJoe... What will you do if someone confesses to you? Or do you have someone you like? "

LJoe stared blankly at Chanmi, " Someone i like? ahaha~ no~  Did omeone confessed to you? :3 "

" NO! NO! Thats not what i meant i am just asking~ hehheh... "

" Ahhh~ Well looks like we reach your house bye~ Take care goodnight~ " LJoe waved to Chanmi before running off.

Chanmi slowly closed the door as she watch LJoe disappear from her sight.

" Pabo LJoe... What is it about you that made me fell for you? "

LJoe stopped when Chanmi's house was out of sight.

" Sorry Chanmi... I can't possibly tell you that i am in love with your best friend right?... "