Chapter 39: Merry Christmas

Remember Me?

-Narrator POV-

>Back at the hospital....

" Yah hoooo~ Are you sure _____ remembers L? "

" Yeah "

" Really sure? "

" Yeah... "

" Really really sure? "

" YES!!!! Will you stop asking?! "

" Alright alright~ I am just asking sheesh... "

Woohyun joined other members and chanmi,who were busy discussing what they are gonna have for the congratulation party after you have wake up.

L and LJoe were sitting beside your bed quietly looking at you.

" Where is red hair? "

" Don't know...And i heard he had dyed his hair to black. I haven't heard to him after the day he brought _____ out though... "

" He should come visit her soon... "

You started to wake up, Woohyun immediately run over to you and pounced onto your bed making you bounced alittle,this made LJoe and L shouted his name.

" WELCOME BACK _______! " Woohyun gave you a breath taking hug.

" Ah~! Woohyun haha~ You can let go now~ " Woohyun just continue to hug you until LJoe couldn't take it anymore and pulled him away from you.

" LJoe its okay. Don't be so rough with him~ "

The your eyes moved to L who was laying back against his chair looking at you.

" Whats with that look? "

You tilted your head and continue to stare back at him.

" Do you remember me? As in seriously? "

You smiled, " What do you think? ^^ "

" Want to go outside for a walk or something? "

" Okay :D "

You got of the bed as L went to get the winter clothes.

" Awww~ Can i come along too? :3 "

" No! Let them enjoy their reunion~ " Sungyeol pulled Woohyun back to the group. " ENJOY! :3 "

You just shake your head as you closed the ward door. L wrapped his arms around your waist as both of you walk down the stairs to the garden.

> Outside

Both of you were strolling hand in hand chatting so happily until you reach a huge christmas tree and L stopped.

" Why? Whats wrong? "

L gently your hair then he pulled something out. You gasps. Suddenly it started to snow,infront of you of a beautiful ring. The snow just made it seem more magical.

" So will you be mine forever? :) "

You just stared at him in disbelief. Words just wouldn't come out. All you could do is nod. L was so happy that he lifted you of the ground and twirled around.

" Ahhhhahah~ L put me down~ " 

L reluctantly placed you down.

" May i? "

" Okay :3 "

You were admiring the ring L placed onto your hand until his hand lifted up your chin. Both of your eyes were interlock with one another,then L started leaning in. His hand lock with yours.Snowflakes were falling. A Christmas you thought you will never have. Then his lips touched yours. You had no idea how much you missed it until now. 

LJoe who was seeing the whole thing actually took down a picture of it.

" LJoe LJoe... What are you doing with your life... B-Bomb you better be thankful that you have a friend like me~ " 

" YAH! What do you think you are doing?! "

LJoe actually had a heartattack since he almost dropped his precious phone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

;A; Story ending soon............