Chapter 19 : He's back

Remember Me?

- Your POV-

> Monday morning

This is so boring...Why can't school holiday be longer? And that Chanmi how dare she left town for the whole week and didn't even tell me anything about it haish... *DingDong* Hmmmm, now who could this be. I took my bag and went to open the door. There he was my new boyfriend~ I know right?! I have such a hottie cute boy as my boyfriend

" Hey! what are you doing here so early in the morning? "

" Obviously here to take my girlfriend to school~ "

He cupped my face and gave me a peck on my forehead~ cheeky~ haha... wait... what did he say?! Bring me to school?!

" No wait.... You want me.... to walk... into the school... with you... beside me? "

" Who do you think i am? Of course not! We are taking my car~ "

" BWOH?!?! " He took my bag and gave it to his guards... guards... i mean who have guards when they go to school?! This makes absolutely no sense?! Nevermind for L oppa i must get used to this...

-Narrator POV-

> In school

Normally L would let his driver open the door for him, but today he opend the door and led you out of the car... The school was bustling with whispers, you held L's hands tightly as you entered the school. You didn't dare to look into people's eyes ,afraid that they might say something bad to you.

L tried to calm you down by bringing you closer to him.He suddenly stop at the end of the hallway

" Everybody ! If you were to do anything to ______ , you have to go through L ! "

Most of the people along the hallway clapped , even girls. Subin who was among the crowd was about to explode! * I can't believed she go L! and its not even a month?! I don't see any good things in her! *

> In class ; First lesson

People were actually congrutulating you, well actually mostly the boys.

" YAH! ________! Why didn't you tell me that you were already going out with him?! "

" And who is the one to talk?! You didn't even tell me you left town for a week?! "

" err...well i had things to do..."

" whatever.... "

Chanmi decided to not argue with you since you were kinda right about the whole not telling you thing. Suddenly, the hallway was filled with screaming and shouting. Chanmi dashed out of the classroom to see whats going on, while you couldn't be bothered as you were day dreaming all about L while drawing his name all over your book~

Little did you knew that he knows about everything between you and L...

" All of you go back to your classes now! "

The teacher entered the class with students following behind, Chanmi had this disappointed look on her face which you knew what it means of course~ She didn't get to see what it was all about...

" All right class today we will have some new students~ Come in please~ "

You heard squealing from some girls which made you looked up from what you were doing, it was then your eyes met his...Chanmi was seriously preparing for the worse that you might start crying but instead you went back to doodling L's name all over your book.

Chanmi could'nt believed what she just saw till she remembered you already had a boyfriend called L...

" Would you please introduce yourself~ "

" Minhyuk " " Annyeonghaseyo~ JaeHyo immida "

" Okay can both of you please take your seats "

while Jaehyo sat at the front, B-Bomb walked towards you which made Chanmi panic... * omg! what going to happen?! * But he just walked past you and sat next to Subin which left Chanmi mouth wide opened... * Whats going on?! First _____ didn't bother to even say hi to B-Bomb and now B-Bomb just treat ______ as if she wasn't there?! oh gosh... The world is ending *

* I can't believe its him! B-Bomb...okay relax relax,pretend you don't care about him... He still doesn't know anything about me and L*

* I can't believe ______ has a new boyfriend, i will show her that she will regret dumping me *

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

O: ! How does B-Bomb know?!