Chapter 25 : Bittersweet Revenge

Remember Me?

- Narrator POV - 

>  B-Bomb was walking back home

He was just about to enter his house when he heard quarreling from around the corner... He decided to check it out

" Subin... I told you i don't want to hurt her another time... "

" Yah!!! You aren't supposed to forget the feelings for ______ already?!" 

* Why are they talking about _____? Whose the other guy? *

" Fine! Then i guess i have no choice but to tell your mother your whereabouts~ You don't want to bounded to your dad's company again right? :) "

" Shut up Subin! Theres nothing more worse than going back there... "

" Then make sure you get ______ for me~ "

" What about L? "

" Oh~ right him... hmmm~ I will tell you that on the day~ ^^ bye cousin~ "

B-Bomb quickly hid behind the wall as Subin skipped right passed. He took a peek back at the other guy, he was puching and kicking the wall so hard that his knuckles are bleeding... * What the hell is this guy doing?! *

" Damn Subin! -punch- Why must she make me hurt _______ -kick- Even though she knew i had a crush on her..." -punch- He didn't noticed that B-Bomb was behind him until he got pinned to the wall.

Both of them were in shock to see each other

" LJoe...... " " B-Bomb.... "

B-Bomb let go of LJoe but the staring didn't stop right there.

" Cheh~ I didn't know LJoe was a cry baby~ This is the first time though..." LJoe started wiping his tears off and gave B-Bomb a smile. " Good to see you still alive, if i were you,i would take good care of ______ Bye~ " He waved goodbye and darted off into the darkness...

" That guy never just never admits his feelings... I hope he doesn't do anything stupid to _____ for that Subin"

> At L's house (again) :3

You were laying in L's bed playing his phone when he came back with the first aid box...

" Oh~ Oppa no maid? haha! "

" Yah! Can't i help my girlfriend tend to her wound? "

" Aniyo~ Of course not~ " L purposely pressed your swollen ankle

" Oppa!!! Pain!!!! " L chuckled to himself.

" And you still say you can take care of yourself? I think not~ "

" Humph! " You continued playing his phone as he bandaged your leg. Just when he went off to wash his hands, you recieved a message from an unknown number.

" If i were you i won't go anywhere alone :) "

You just thought it was some spam message so you deleted it.

L came back and sat next to you on the bed, for some reason you were really tired and your eyes starts closing... L pushed your head onto his shoulders. Before long, he also slept leaning against your head .

Just then L's mum came into his room,then she saw you and L. She smiled to herself, covering both of you with the blanket

" I am glad L met you, future daughter-in-law "

She gave a quick glance before quietly closing the door... 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Future daughter-in-law? :O