Chapter 10 : New friend, New feeling?

Remember Me?

- Narrator POV -

> Back at home

You couldn't stop thinking what WooHyun had said just now

"  You know you should smile more ^^ I love how it melts my heart."

" Stupid WooHyun!" You were screaming into your pillow to release your stress but you fell asleep instead...

> At school the next day

You were a walking zombie since you couldn't sleep well last night thanks to WooHyun's word...Just when you thought it was save to walk in school alone today since INFINITE doesn't attend school on Saturday, you were wrong... Suddenly someone embraced you fom behind...

" Yah! WooHyun! WHO SAID YOU CAN HUG ME?!?!?!? "

" Yah! WooHyun! Since when were you so close to her?! "

" ehhhh~ How did cutie pie know its me? :3 and L~ you don't have to get so jealous that i am more closer to ______ than you~ :P "

" Since when were you close with me?! I don't believe even saying that you were my friend! "

Hoya who knew everything was beside L trying to hold back his laughter~

" Since i treated you to a drink at the INFINITE cafe~ Everyone in this school knows that whoever who gets treated by yours truly at that cafe is officially Nam WooHyun's Chingu~ :D "

You just couldn't take in all that he had told you until Chanmi interupted the conversation~

" Excuse me ______'s new friend~ I am taking _____ with me now! "

" Wait yah! Who do you think you are! yah! " You and Chanmi were practically too far to hear him now.

L who has finally calm down started his attack,

" And you claim that you were her friend wow~ " He started waving his hand like it was such a big thing~

" Like you knew her better! And i even kissed her before beat that! Humph! "

"Of course i knew her better! I knew that Chanmi was her best friend! Anyway,been there done that~ "

"BWOH?!?!" Hoya and WooHyun shouted both at the same time

" Relax! It wasn't on the lip! And Hoya why wasn't you surprised when WooHyun said he kissed ____?"

" Because i have since him kissed a girl whom he doesn't even know her name :O besides, you didn't had your first kiss before :D so i thought you had it with her~ "

* -.- *

" So you started to betray my L with WooHyun! oh you won't get away so easily next time i tell you..." With that she disappeared into the darkness of the school...

> In class

" OmO~ ______!!! Since when did you moved on to WooHyun?! How come i didn't know! And i thought you were my bestfriend D: I thought we agreed to not have any secret between us?! "

" Relax Chanmi! i didn't moved onto WooHyun! He was the one who hugged me -3- "

" Aigoo~ Our little girl is all grown up ^^ So many people started liking you already~ :D "

" Shutup! Who said that they like me -.- they just treat me as a friend okay !?!?! Besides its not like i have any feelings for them too right? " Just then the scenario of what L and WooHyun had said replayed in your mind.

"But now... I found you~" "You know you should smile more ^^ I love how it melts my heart." You were so shaken up at that moment that you were blushing so badly

" I think you just answered your question hahhaha! "

" Chanmi!!!!! " >///////<