Chapter 3 : Interesting you

Remember Me?

- Narrator POV -

This time you reacted,shoving Woohyun making him lose his balance and fell on the opposite couch.

"wooo~ someone is feisty, i like~ "

He sent u a flying kiss and went running of the room with sunggyu and hoya following behind.

You were smiling like no tommorrow that you did not notice L staring at you until...

" Yah L ! Wae you drag this woman in here in the first place?! "

SungYeol was practically sulking in the opposite seat. 

" Ah~ yeah~ thats was because... *points to you* whats your name?"

you gave him a blank look  " it's  _____"

" I didn't know you where a stalker fan? How come you entered the same school as me? "

" tsk tsk... Even if i was a stalker fan i wouldn't be your stalker fan thank you very much!"

You stomped out of the room leaving everyone dumbfounded.

- INFINITE POV -

" wow! Daebak! The first ever girl to claim that she doesn't like L~ So L how do you feel about this?"

Sungyeol place out his hand like he was holding a mike infront of L.

" nothing~ "

 L was smiling like an idiot to himself as he walked out of the room.

Woohyun who just came back to the room was crazily clapping.

" Let's make a bet ! "

Dongwoo who was restless from before, suddenly became full of energy, " What bet? "

" Who thinks L will fall for ______ !!! I BET YES!  Loser have to set them on a date~ :3 "

All of them bet yes except SungYeol

"Wae-yo?! You don't believe in love?! "

" No! i wanna be the one to set them up on the date!!! :D "

Everyone was like oh~ you little~ and started "bashing" Sungyeol hahaha!

- Your POV -

You were walking down the quiet corridor,thinking about why L made you felt this way...

"Why is he making me feel this way... I don't even know him..."

you took your wallet out and pulled out a picture...

"I miss you to bits and pieces... How are you doing? I have no idea when i will see you again but i hope its soon."

you brought the picture to where your heart is as tears falls...