Chapter 5 : She's back~

Remember Me?

> Next day at school

- Narrator POV -

As you entered school, everywhere you go you could hear people whispering about something, but you can't be bothered. That was until you went into the restroom...

" Have you heard? L's ex-girlfriend is back! "

" What?! Are you seriously?! Wae?! Is she goona snatch back L?! "

" Lets just pray that she got over him, I mean its already been over a year right? "

You who was beside them listening, felt a pang of jealousy, for some reason you wanted to know who is that ex-girlfriend now. You dashed out of the toilet to your first lesson, not because you were running late, but you wanted to throw all sorts of questions at Chanmi right now.

> In class

" CHANMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " You whispered her name loudly.

" Yes dear? " She was smiling at you with the widest smile ever.

" Why are you smiling so widely? And have you heard about the ex-girlfriend?! Who is she?! "

" Woah ! Woah ! Slow down missy ~ of course i did! thats why i am so happy! :D "

" Huh?? " You gave her the - this doesn't seem like you - look

"  Because she is in our class, you will see her soon and there will be drama! I love drama especially hers~ "

You slumped back into your seat, as endless posible scenarios pop into your mind. You were so into it that you didn't even hear the teacher enter the class, which made you jumped when she spoke.

" All right class, today we are having a new student in our class since she was in this school before i doubt you all would be unfamiliar with her. Come on in Subin . "

" Anneoyhaeseyo! I'm Subin nice to meet you~  :D "

You turn to where L was sitting, he was having the darkest face ever ... Even being a dare-devil you wouldn't want to provoke L right now. So you decided to face back to the front.

" Subin please take a seat. "

She scanned the class,

" I wanna sit there." She smiled her ever so evil smile to Chanmi.

Chanmi who was unfazed purposely kicked back her chair and stared back at her. Since Chanmi was sitted right next to L , it wasn't surprising that Subin chose that seat. Chanmi went to sit the seat behind you unreluctantly. 

* This girl doesn't seem that bad. * Or so you thought... Subin suddenly pointed to you

" You! Don't think you can take L away from me. :) "

You gave her the question face, " Bowh?!?! "

" All right all right, settle down whoever who wants to have L can ask him after class & we need to get back to our lesson now. "

You took a quick glance at L to see how he was now but since he had his head on the table, you gave up...