Chapter 34 : Now what?

Remember Me?

colour code incase you are confused

Chanmi

Jaehyo

Woohyun

L

Sungyeol

LJoe

B-Bomb

You-

Narrator POV -

> In the ward

Both you and LJoe were sitting there quietly...

" Hah... This is awkward~ Normally when i see you i have so much to say... "

" I think you better get some rest its getting late. "

You gave him a weird look but lay down onto bed,he was about to get up and walk away when you caught his hand.

" Please stay... at least until i am asleep... "

He quietly sat back down,

" Fine..... " He pouted a little *too cute* you hid behind your blanket and continue staring at him.

" Yah! Sleep stop looking at me you can stare all you want tomorrow! "

" Really? " LJoe blushed

" Aish! What do you want me to do to make you sleep? "

You think a little and look back at him

" Sing! "

" BWOH?! I don't know how to sing... How about a rap? "

" Okay!!! " you snuggle into bed,closed your eyes as you listened slowly you drifted off...

LJoe just sat there looking at you taking in your every features...

" If only you were mine... " He rested beside you,holding your hand before he also fell asleep~

> In the morning

Chanmi entered your ward holding bottles of tonics but almost dropping them when she saw you and LJoe sleeping next to each other. She slowly tiptoe and placed the tonics on the table before quietly leaving the room.

* I ddn't know they were this close~ Too cute~ If she wasn't L's i bet she would be LJoe's *

> Results from the doctor

" So how is _______? "

" I am afraid because of the impact she had from the car has caused her memories to be temporarily lost. "

" Then what do we have to do?! "

" Bang her again! "

" Yah! You want her to die?! " " Are you an idiot or what?! " " Why don't we bang you instead?! "

" Can't you all take a joke? Sheesh... "

" *Hrmm* I suggest you all to bring her stuffs or places which might impact her the most,this may bring her memory back. "

" Ehhhhhh~ How about just kissing her in the rain like how you did last time? "

L was blushing like mad, " Shut up Woohyun! "

" Ehhhh~ Cheesy L~ " " I didn't knew you were that type of person~ " " What about B-Bomb hyung? " Everyone turned to B-Bomb, " I will make her remember me myself... " He turned and left the room...

* I don't know if bringing you to that place will make you remember me but i will try... *

" B-Bomb is weird~ Now the problem is _____ doesn't even want us to come near her... Only LJoe "

Everyone turned to LJoe,LJoe who were staring outside the window but didn't seem to have notice

" You mean you want him to kiss _____? "

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INFINITE is coming to Singapore for concert ;~; omg sobbing...