Love Bites

Love Bites

Chapter 9

 

Walking back and forth behind the school building, Yuri cursed every now and then as she kicked small rocks that were on the floor. She took in a deep breath before putting her hand in her pocket, taking out her phone and noticed it was already 3:58. Folding her arms in front of her chest, she sighed impatiently, 'Come on Kibum Oppa, where are you?!' She thought anxiously. She then heard running footsteps behind her and turned around before smiling as she saw Kibum running towards her with a plastic bag in one hand.

 

"Oppa, you made it." Yuri said happily, hugging him tightly before grabbing the bag.

 

Kibum grinned, putting his hands in his pockets, "Yeah, I told you I had make it in time."

 

Yuri nodded and looked into the bag, her eyes wide opened, "Um...couldn't you have gotten something less...uh, loose?" Yuri asked, taking out the black scoop neckline; v-back GUESS sequin sunburst sheath dress, "I'm sorry Yuri, but most of the men who signed up for the festival cleared out the wardrobe and this was the only decent one they had left." Kibum explained, sighing.

 

"I'm just glad I have something at least. Thanks Oppa." Yuri said, smiling once more and gave him a hug as he hugged her back.

 

"Now girl, let's get you up and ready for your grand entrance." Kibum said, smiling and winking as he pushed her towards the changing rooms in the dorm.

 

Yuri smiled back as she and Kibum ran to get her into her outfit.

 

Jaejoong and Yunho were all dodging through the row of chairs and had gotten smack down in the middle near the front of the stage. The best spot.

 

"Well, we got best seats at least." Yunho said, smirking.

 

Jaejoong smirked back as he put his hands in his pockets and sat back in his chair, "Damn right we did! We practically built the damn thing!" Jaejoong said, being cocky.

 

"Yeah." Yunho said, still smirking, "I wonder what Hyukjae and Yeonseok will be wearing?"

 

Shrugging, Jaejoong said, "I know Hyukjae will just make a fool of himself. The one I'm curious about is Yeonseok." 'I don't know why but I'm nervous.'

 

"Yeah, I agree." Yunho said, smiling "I mean, with his small form, he should make quite a good looker in a girls outfit." Jaejoong nodded and saw more people entering the gym. After eight minutes or so, the gym was full and it was nearly time to start the show. There was a little wooden stand on the side of the stage where the light was shining on as Kangta, a member of the school council, walked up with a bunch of papers in his hands. Everybody clapped as the light went out and the ones on the stage lit up, blinding everyone for a second.

 

Clearing his throat, Kangta tapped the microphone and music started up, "Hello everybody and welcome to the gala festival."

 

Jaejoong, Yunho and everybody else clapped, some hooting and others with banners with people's names on it, "As you all know, we have eighteen participants, all pampering and preparing right now and the rules are that, each contestant will have maximum of three minutes on the stage, introducing themselves and why they think they should win before walking back. After that, we will eliminate thirteen out of the eighteen candidates and we have special outfits for the last five contestants to try on and then, you judge who should win the prize. Now, we are about to start, change soundtrack!" Kangta screamed to the boys in charge of the music. Jaejoong looked around as he heard the song start up. He looked back towards the stage and saw the lights turning brighter and neon as Kangta read out the first name.

 

Yuri took in many deep breaths as she tightened her hold on the black calvin klein double-ed belted trench coat around her body as Kibum was doing the finishing touches to her hair and makeup, "Oppa, how did you get so good at this?" Yuri asked, smiling.

 

"I have a younger sister and for her prom, I fixed her hair and makeup. She taught me something about it as we grew up together since we were the only child. I don't like wearing it and I prefer my hair short and style but I do know a thing or two." Kibum answered, smiling back.

 

"Okay, all done. You are ready as can ever be Yuri." Kibum said, as he stood up and allowed Yuri to see herself in the mirror of their apartment. Yuri walked and as she did, she heard her black kelly and katie isabel patent pump heels click on the floor. God, has it been a while? Yuri slowed down as she reached the mirror and when she did, her eyes widened as she saw her new self. Her golden blond wig was so different to her dark brown locks. It was the same length, however, which made her feel a little bit more comfortable. She opened her coat to see her dress which reached just above her thighs. Yuri saw how her natural s were mainly covered at least. The dress was sleeveless and she bit her bottom pink lips as she saw her shaved feminine legs. She was worried. Would people tell that she is a girl? She looked too perfect to pass for a guy. Her legs and body were the exact same shape and everything.

 

As if Kibum could read her mind, he smiled and put his hand on her shoulder, "Don't worry, as long as you wear that cologne and many guys can wear heels so don't worry about it. I'm sure you will win."

 

Yuri smiled as she nodded and checked the time and saw it was almost five, "! Oppa, most of the contestants would be out by now. I'm on soon."

 

Kibum nodded and both ran out of the dorm, Yuri tying her coat as she tried to run as fast as she could in heels. Jaejoong yawned as contestant number seventeen went. It was funny at first, however, he smirked when he heard Hyukjae's name being called out, "Lee Hyukjae, number seventeen, please step out!"

 

Jaejoong and Yunho stood up as they clapped along with other guys. Hyukjae came out as he grinned, making Jaejoong and Yunho died of laughter as they saw their friend dress up as Marilyn Monroe, his long and slender legs and muscled walking out horribly as he tried his best to walk in tan vince camuto sariah pump heels. Jaejoong was crying of laughter as his stomach was in pain, "H...He l...looks like a d...drag queen!" Yunho said, out loud. Many people clapped and wolf whistled, as most of the men were crying of laughter and falling to the ground. Hyukjae took the microphone from Kangta as he posed like Marilyn Monroe. Hyukjae winked as he spoke in the microphone, "Hello, my name is Lee Hyukjae and I'm twenty. I think I should win because..."

 

Yuri and Kibum took in deep breaths as they reached the gym in time, however, since everyone was so intrigued with Hyukjae, none noticed her secretly running behind the stage. Kangta saw the upcoming person and his brown, almond-shaped eyes widened as he saw who it was, "Y...Yeon...Yeon...Y...Ye...Yeonseok?"

 

"Yeah." Yuri said, nodding "Am I next?"

 

Kangta nodded slowly, his mouth open and drooling as his eyes were wide and his body in shocked. Yuri smiled, not realizing the effect she had on him and turned to Kibum, "I'm on next so I will meet you down there." Yuri said.

 

Nodding, Kibum said, "Good luck."

 

Yuri smiled as she nodded back and then turned back and saw Kangta in the same position as he was before, "Are you okay?" Yuri asked. Kangta nodded slowly as he opened and closed his mouth like a goldfish out of water. Yuri was confused then saw Hyukjae walk back after hearing an applauses and ran towards the other side, behind the stage before Hyukjae could see her.

 

Once Hyukjae was off the stage, he turned to looked at Kangta and frowned, "U...Um...Kangta, you need to announce the last contestant." Hyukjae said, knowing who was the last contestant.

 

Kangta nodded and wiped the drool from his mouth and grabbed the microphone. He then walked on the stage and stuttered a little, almost tripping on the way. Once he got to the stand, he cleared his throat and took two deep breaths, "A...Alright g...guys, that was Hyukjae everybody. Now, for our last contestant, I introduce you to a new student who transferred from Neunggok this year into SM high. P...Please welcome the newbie Kwon Yeonseok."

 

Everybody clapped and Jaejoong's eyes were glued to the stage. For some reason, he was impatient to see Yeonseok, his breathing was slow and deep as he waited for him to appear, in a way, he was curious as to how with Yeonseok's body and feminine features, will look as a girl.

 

Yuri took in a deep breath as she heard her name. She was nervous. Not only will her biggest secret be shown blindly but she was mainly shy, shy because out of everyone, she didn't want Yunho to see her, heck even Hyukjae to see her. She was shy because Jaejoong would be there and blindly see her blindly as a girl but with the mentality that she was a boy. Yuri shook her head and nodded to herself before raising one leg gently as her heel touched onto the first step then the next and the next, her heels clicking gently on the stage steps. Soon, she was by the curtain and peeked to see everybody there, waiting for her entrance. Swallowing hard, Yuri untied her coat as it slid down her arms slowly and fell onto the floor. She took in another deep breath and raised her head as she took her first step onto the stage. She then felt lights on her and once they were on her figure, everybody clapped and whistled, however, soon the clapping died down as all their faces were either in shock, drooling or frozen. She tried to ignore the looks and how quiet the gym was all of a sudden as she took her first step.

 

Jaejoong was...wow. His clapping slow down as his eyes were wide open and his jaw on the floor, his body heating up as his veins were pumping with blood. Heck, most of the blood went down to his groin which made him blush while his eyes were glued to Yeonseok however, making him was speechless. He was amazed as he saw how beautiful he was. He looked to see his fake bust somehow perfect and natural looking, the way they bounced with every step. Damn, they looked too real it made his imagination run wild! He looked down to see his waist and saw how slim it was as he noticed that he was wearing a dress that showed off his petite s-line figure. His eyes travelled down his body and saw how his legs looked y and whatever stuffing they did on the behind of the dress made his stand out nicely and they managed to make it very round which he had to admit was very nicely put on. He noticed how amazing his legs looked, especially in heels, however, he had seen many guys with feminine legs so it wasn't anything he had never seen before but damn, did Yeonseok's look toned! He then looked at his face and almost fell as he noticed how lovely and feminine he looked with long hair, the wig straight and spread evenly on each side over her shoulder.

 

He saw Yunho's eyes wide opened and with the exact same facial expression as his. Yunho then nudged him and Jaejoong nodded, "He kind of looks like Yuri, my ex. It's creepy."

 

Jaejoong's eyes widened. He looked like his ex? Then why the did he dump her?! If she was anything like Yeonseok then holy , he would worship her! Jaejoong shook his head at his friends antics and way of thinking before turning back to the stage, his heart almost jumping out of his chest as he got a good look of his roommates backside. No, no. The only reason he was acting this way was because he was ually frsutrated. Yeah, that's it. He was ually frustrated and seeing Yeonseok made him think of girls. Yeah, that's it.

 

Yuri smiled as she kept walking, her arms swaying gently by her sides, the elegant and professional way she was wearing her heels and how the gym was so quiet, the sound of her heels were loud. She stopped at the end of the stage and smiled a little seductively as she turned around, showing them her back and then turning to face them. She turned to Kangta whose hand was shaking as he handed her the microphone. Smiling, Yuri bowed before speaking, running her hand through her hair, "Hello everyone. My names Kwon Yeonseok and I'm candidate number eighteen."

 

Someone applauded once, twice and then the whole gym was in a very loud applauses, the loudest throughout the whole night so far. Yuri laughed as she heard wolf whistles and 'Aw' coming from people. She looked through the crowd, trying to find who she wanted there most of all and smiled as she saw Jaejoong in the middle row, his eyes glazed with fevour as he clapped and hooted for her. Yuri smiled even more as she waved at him. Jaejoong smirked and winked at her, "Okay. Well, I'm meant to talk about why I think I should win that is, why you guys should vote for me." Yuri said, and looked down at the stage and her lips once as she thought of what to say. Then she noticed Jaejoong. She saw how his eyes were looking at her as if studying her figure from head to toe. Then a thought came into her head. The perfect explanation for why she should win.

 

Yuri put the microphone to her lips, her eyes looking around the crowd, "To be honest, I never wanted to be a candidate for this festival but a certain couple of friends signed me up unexpectedly on Monday and when they told me, my initial thoughts were, 'What the hell?!' or 'Why would I want to embarrass myself like that?'. In my old school, nothing like this had ever happened, warm-hearted, hilarious enjoyable festivals like these never existed in Neunggok but then, I noticed while getting changed and thinking over and over in my head why should I even want to win, the answer was simple. My friends signed me up, not because they wanted to embarrass me but because they wanted me to have fun. They wanted me to join in with the school events and I can honestly say that I'm enjoying every bloody minute of it. I hope you guys are too, so please vote for me to win tonight, thank you!" Yuri said loudly in the microphone, before waving and smiling as she turned around once more, earning loads of claps and wolf whistles.

 

Jaejoong smiled warmly as he saw his roommate and heard his words. Such honest words deserve to win and not to mention, Yeonseok was one of the best dressed candidates so far, a very nicely dressed candidate. When Jaejoong saw Yeonseok walk away, he couldn't help but stare down south and...god, he had to stop thinking like that.

 

Once Yuri went backstage, she pressed a hand to her chest with her eyes closed tightly, taking in a few needed breaths. Leaning back on the wall, Yuri tried to calm her racing heart, 'Why am I feeling so heated, so warm?' Yuri thought, and replayed the look of fevour in Jaejoong's eyes and suddenly felt her body melt, 'Oh, gosh. Yuri, snap out of it. The competition is still not over.' However, Yuri couldn't concentrate. Her mind and body were still racing as her nerves were calming down. Soon, she felt a hand on her shoulder and turned around to see Jaejoong, "O...Oh, hey...uh, w...why are you h...here?" Yuri asked, eyes wide opened, 'Oh god, why am I stuttering?' Yuri thought, as she tried to act casual and not lose her character, however, she noticed how his eyes never managed to stick to her eyes but to other areas.

 

Jaejoong smiled as he scratched the back of his neck nervously, realizing his eyes were wondering but for sake, the girl in front of him was a boy and his roommate! "Well, Kangta and the other school council people are getting votes for who should be in the top five and I voted already."

 

Yuri swallowed as she tried to not act too feminine and cleared , "Oh...uh, w...who did you vote for?" 'Was it me?'

 

Jaejoong tapped the side of his nose as he smirked, "Secret."

 

Yuri crossed her arms, not knowing it was pushing up her s even more, catching a certain dhampir attention, "Whatever." Yuri said, trying to act casual, however, inside was screaming to know who he voted for. Jaejoong walked closer to Yeonseok, noticing how he was annoyed. He smiled as he saw Yeonseok look at him and ruffled his hair, causing Yeonseok to tuck in his head a little. Jaejoong found it funny whenever his friend did that.

 

Yuri felt her cheeks heat up as Jaejoong smiled at her, 'His smile is so...' "Kwon Yeonseok. Up on stage please? It's time to announce the last five." Kangta said, through the microphone, trying to look everywhere else other than Yeonseok.

 

Yuri nodded and turned to see Jaejoong already halfway down to the audience but not before she saw him turned around and winked, "I know you can do it, shorty." And with a fanged smile from Jaejoong, he left.

 

Yuri gave a small smile to where Jaejoong had disappeared to while thinking to herself, 'Yeah, I can.' She then walked back out onto the stage and saw a whole line of the eighteen contestants. Yuri laughed as did the audience and even the people in the contest. Yuri saw Hyukjae and tapped his broad shoulder as she stood next to him. Hyukjae turned around and smiled, "Ni hao, peng you. Wow, you smashed it Yeonseok. How the hell did you get every detail perfect, man?!" Hyukjae said, looking him up and down.

 

Yuri shrugged as she smiled, "Help from a friend."

 

"Alright, we have the votes from everybody and tallied up the top five and the top five goes to...oh dear, Lee Hyukjae." People clapped as Hyukjae smirked and tried his best to walk in the heels to the other side of the stage, giving kisses and waving, causing Yuri to laugh. Kangta then called out the next, "Then goes Shin Donghee." Yuri turned to see a boy dressed in a barbie outfit walk next to Hyukjae, "Third goes to Lee Donghae." Yuri clapped, along with the rest as she saw a boy dressed in as a schoolgirl, waving and clapping, some other contestants, doing buddy handshakes, 'Wow, everybody really goes all out.' Yuri thought, before Kangta spoke again, "Fourth goes to Kim Yesung." A boy wearing a bunny girl dress waved as he too, tried to walk in heels. Yuri clapped, happy for the winners, "And the last one goes to Kwon Yeonseok." Everyone stood up in the audience as they cheered and hooted for Yuri who was blushing madly, her eyes wide opened. She slowly walked over to the others and got a high-five from Hyukjae, "You are in pengyou, good work." Hyukjae said. Yuri laughed as she nodded and turned to the audience to see Jaejoong smiling and clapping as he nodded at her. Yuri smiled back and waved happily. Hyukjae saw this and smiled also, 'Jaejoong attached to this little guy?' He thought, looking back to see his long time friend and noticed how his eyes never left Yeonseok's form.

 

"Now that our top five winners have been picked out, it's time for them to get into the outfits we have chosen for this occasion and then the rest falls on you guys. So, all the contestants, please go backstage to change into your final outfits."

 

Yuri was nervous. What would they put her in or better question, where the hell did she need to get changed?! As Yuri was walking in line with the others, she saw Kibum in front of her, waving. Letting out a breath of relief, Yuri ran over to him, making sure to not let her voice waver, "Kibum, what are you doing here?"

 

"I spoke with someone in the school council and they allowed me to help you change into your final outfit." Kibum said, winking.

 

"Is it just me or do you speak better around girls?" Yuri asked, smiling.

 

"Yeah." Kibum said, nodding "Because they accept me more often than boys so in a way, I feel more comfortable." Yuri nodded and then they both heard Hyukjae walk up behind them, "Hey Kibum, you here to help?"

 

Kibum nodded and soon, Kangta spoke again, "Okay everybody. Now, please pick a card out of these five. On the card is the item you will be wearing and you will just have to model this time for not even a minute so just have fun and don't worry too much about what to say. Now, all of you, please pick one."

 

Yuri and Hyukjae, along with the other contestants, walked towards the table and grabbed one out of the five cards, "Wow, I got the y snow white costume." Hyukjae said, wiggling his eyebrows. Yuri chuckled manly as she grabbed her own card. Once she read it, she choked, "y santa?! Are they for real?!" Hyukjae and Kibum looked over her shoulder and their eyes widened, "Well, you did pull off this look so I'm sure you will pull it off." Hyukjae said in encouragement.

 

"Well, I have no choice, right?" Yuri said, sighing.

 

"Okay, now that you all have your costume, please go to Ryeowook and he will give you all the outfits." Kangta said, as he walked back onto the stage to entertained everybody.

 

Jaejoong and Yunho sat around, lingering until Yunho spoke first, "Wow, Yeonseok looked hot as a girl, don't you think?"

 

Jaejoong, for some reason, felt a string of jealousy pull at his heart, "Yeah, he does." Jaejoong said, not being able to take the image of Yeonseok in such a tight dress and actually looking good in it. Sighing, Jaejoong rubbed his head. Why was he constantly thinking of Yeonseok now?

 

"If he was actually a girl, it had be worth dating the little guy." Yunho said, chuckling.

 

"Yeah." Jaejoong said, trying to quiet down the little growl that was threathening to escape from his chest.

 

Jaejoong them saw Kangta come out and walk over to the wooden stool where he spoke in the microphone with cards in his hand, "All the contestants have chosen their outfit and are getting ready. There are refreshments. The school council have brought and food so help yourself until then guys. It's only eight-thirty which means we still have got plenty of time."

 

Jaejoong and Yunho got up as they headed towards the table of food. Yunho ran to one side of the table and chuckled as he saw two sandwiches left. However, Yunho stole them and grinned at him, "Loser."

 

Jaejoong chuckled as he wrapped his arm around Yunho's neck, both boys laughing, "Bastard, give me that!" Yunho laughed as he stuffed one sandwich in his mouth, "Want it? Come and get it."

 

"You talk to your mom with that mouth." Jaejoong said, punching his shoulder.

 

Yunho laughed again, as he handed the other sandwich to him. Jaejoong smirked and stole it as he stuffed it into his mouth also. They both went to grab drinks as they chatted along as good friends do.

 

Yuri was trying to clip on her red garter along with red stockings, accompanied by long black boots, "God, did they have to be so skimpy?" Yuri asked, as she and Kibum were the only two in a specific changing room.

 

"Well, they go all out every year. They try to make it as as they possibly can without the teachers knowing. You may have noticed no teachers were in the gym." Kibum said smiling, making Yuri's eyes wide opened. Actually, she hadn't thought about that but now that he mentioned it, where were the teachers?

 

"Yeah, where are they? They stated that they would control the event."

 

Shrugging, Kibum brushed out Yuri's wig and said, "All I heard was that the school council spoke with them and managed to convince them that everything was under control. The teachers here gave us a lot of freedom and in return, we accept and abide by the guidelines. So, it's trust in us and us trusting them."

 

Yuri nodded as she picked up her red material skirt that reached mid-thigh with white fluff at the bottom on the trim, "Can you zip me up from the back please Oppa?"

 

"There." Kibum said, smiling.

 

Yuri smiled back and grabbed her shirt which didn't reveal as much as she thought it would since it was a mini button down shirt that showed off a little of her stomach but it covered all of her chest and reached up to her neck. It had long sleeves with white fluff on the trim of that also. Kibum came back with a brushed and neat wig and helped Yuri into that also. Once she had it on, she saw Kibum thinking. Reaching up, Yuri touched her wig, "Does it look bad?"

 

"No, it's just that." Kibum said, shaking his head, "Hmmm, I got an idea. Do you trust me?" Yuri nodded and saw him grab a rubber band from his pocket and went behind her. He grabbed her hair and neatly gave her a low ponytail. Raising her hand, Yuri grabbed it as she felt it run through her fingers, "There, that's better." Kibum said, smiling "I just think that all the fluff and the long hair was too much and covered your face, especially since you need the hat." Kibum added, and went to grabbed the hat from the chair, making Yuri giggled as Kibum clipped it on her head, the top hanging to one side with a white ball at the end.

 

"There, all done. No makeup. Your natural look is perfect." Kibum said, smiling.

 

Nodding, Yuri turned in the mirror. She noticed that more than anything the outfit was mainly trying to focus on her legs rather than her torso and was grateful in a sense because at least she could get away with having feminine legs as there were some other boys with the same shape as hers. However, she couldn't exactly fake her s when they were literally perfect. Bitting her bottom lips, Yuri thought about what Heechul would say, 'Don't worry, the more you worry, the most likely it will be that you mess up and people will find out. You need to relax, take it easy and just enjoy your time'.

 

Yuri smiled and nodded to herself, 'I need to enjoy this time. I can't keep worrying about this. Everyone else is having fun and so should I.' With that in mind, Yuri walked over and hugged Kibum, "Thanks for your help Oppa. It means a lot to me." Yuri said sincerely.

 

Kibum hugged her back lightly as he smirked, "Your welcome. Now, get on that stage and make your crush blush." Cheeks tinting pink, Yuri started with, "W...What? Oppa, I told you before, I don't like..." "Okay, whatever you say. Now, come on, the crowd is waiting for you." Kibum said.

 

Sighing, Yuri walked out and finished her last sentence which Kibum had interrupted, "I don't like Jaejoong." "Okay then." He said, shrugging, not believing it in the slightest.

 

Yuri groaned as she slapped his shoulder. She saw Hyukjae there and grabbed her stomach as she tried to hold in her laughter but failed, "Hey, Hyukjae." Yuri said, waving.

 

Hyukjae turned to Yeonseok and felt his jaw hit the ground, "Holy , Yeonseok is that you?!"

 

Rolling her eyes, Yuri nodded, "Of course, it's me, you idiot!"

 

Hyukjae shook his head a little, "Damn, how is it you look good in women's clothes?! It's like they were made for you, man."

 

Shrugging, Yuri smirked and changed the conversation, "You look good yourself Hyukjae, you really went all out on the bust."

 

"I know. Aren't they amazing?" Hyukjae said, smirking as he puffed out his chest.

 

"ert." Yuri said, sighing.

 

Kangta clapped his hands and turned to all the contestants and when he turned to looked at Yeonseok, he wanted to drool all over again, "U...Um...y...yeah, the...u...uh, second part of the...u...uh, contest is about to start so everyone get r...ready." Kangta said, and took one more look at Yeonseok and felt himself blush a little before cursing and walking out onto the stage. The other contestants complemented Yeonseok on the way to the stage as they too, couldn't help but drool.

 

Yuri hated the attention. Never was she the type to want or was desperate for attention but sometimes, you have to sacrifice, right? 'Okay, just calm down, girl. You will do fine. You will be just fine.'

 

Jaejoong heard the music start up and was hesitant about the second part of the competition. What would Yeonseok look like? What outfit did they put on him? And most of all, how was he going to react this time? Jaejoong saw Yunho munching on some chips as he looked at the stage. Jaejoong was too nervous to eat, not knowing why he felt a little uncomfortable. Soon, he saw the lights on the stage appear with Kangta coming out, "Okay guys. The last five contestants are ready and we will begin. First, please introduce, Lee Hyukjae."

 

Yuri tapped Hyukjae's back as she gave him two thumbs up. Smiling, Hyukjae did a very exaggerative pose as he walked down the stage, all the boys laughing hysterically at seeing his ridiculous outfit with his over sized bust and horrible balance in heels. Yuri couldn't help but laugh herself as Kibum laughed next to her. She then spotted Jaejoong and heard him wolf whistle as he and Yunho were joking around and laughing. Yuri blushed as she saw the way his smile showed of his sharp fangs. Bitting her bottom lips, Yuri thought of how they would feel if they...

 

"Okay, a round of applauses for Hyukjae. Up next is Shin Donghee." Yuri kept looking down at the ground as she thought of how Jaejoong would react at seeing her. In a way, she was curious to what he would think of her. She...She actually didn't care about Yunho at that moment. To be honest, ever since the competition, the only person she was thinking about was Jaejoong, 'B...But I don't like him. I can't like him.'

 

"Okay, up next we have Kwon Yeonseok." Yuri didn't know she had be on so soon but nevertheless, she quickly made way to the begging of the stage and suddenly all the lights hit her once again. She took in a deep breath and this time, walked on with a little more confidence than before.

 

Jaejoong heard Yeonseok's name and didn't realize he had held his breath until he saw all the lights point to a figure. He felt his heart thump quickly as his eyes widened and his jaw fell to the ground. He saw him walk on the stage as santa. Jaejoong heard boys wolf whistle and hoot as they all clapped. He then realized he was in a paralyzed state and stood up also, clapping slowly as he looked over his roommate for the second time that night. Jaejoong hissed a little as he felt his body heat up, his legs showing off the garter nicely as he looked up, he noticed how flat Yeonseok's stomach was. He then travelled upwards and saw how his bust was the perfect size as before and was amazed at how they could make it look so real. He looked down and wondered how the hell they made his look so big but not too big! Ugh, he didn't know what to think at that moment. He was checking out his roommate, for sake! 'I need to get laid.' Yeah, he wasn't a . After Seohyun, he had slept around with a few girls and the last one was during summer so it was a long time in his opinion. Jaejoong went back to checking Yeonseok out and saw his roommate turn around, his legs feeling like goo, that he had to put his hand on the back of his chair for support.

 

"You look hot Yeonseok! Way to go!" Yunho said, wolf whistling.

 

Turning around, Yuri placed her hands on her hour glass hips and showed off her high heeled boot covered leg before turning her head and winking to the crowd, causing the applauds to get louder. Yuri blushed as she heard Yunho's outburst comment, however, at the same time, she was angry, 'So, the only time he calls me hot is when I'm dressed in a provocative outfit? That pig!' Yuri thought, and remembered all the times she asked for his opinion and always received the usual 'You look good' comment which always made her feel hurt and now that he calls her what she wanted to hear all those years, it's when she is practically half-, 'That bastard!' She then looked to his left and noticed how Jaejoong's eyes were studying her, causing her to blush and her heart to quickened. Did she like his gaze? Why the heck was she blushing so much around him? Yuri started to walk back quickly, wanting to avoid Jaejoong's gaze on her. She then saw Kibum as he clapped along with the others and gave her a small smile, her cheeks still pink.

 

"I told you." Kibum said, smirking.

 

Yuri, for once, didn't argue back because the thing was, she liked it when Jaejoong looked at her like that. She liked seeing the hungry look in his eyes as he studied her body. Or was it just that she liked the fact he was admiring her true self and gender rather than treating her like a child. Bitting her bottom lips, Yuri said nothing and soon, with the last three contestants gone and over with, Kangta walked back out, wiping his forehead from the sweat of the heat and the lights before speaking, "Okay boys. We have had one hell of a competition! Now, it's time to vote. However, we will do this differently. Instead of asking you all individually, we will get out all the contestants in a line and whichever gained the most applauses will win. Now, presenting all of the contestants, come on out please." Music started up and lights were moving around throughout the stage, awaiting the five contestants.

 

Yuri heard Kangta and took in a breath as she followed Hyukjae and the others out on the stage. Once she was on, she tried to avoid Jaejoong's gaze as much as she possibly could. She looked around to see boys with most of their ties off and their blazers on the floor as the heat was taking a toll on everybody. Yuri, herself, started to feel the heat and sweat that was building up in her body and on her forehead. She then heard the music stop and she was no doubtingly the smallest out of all the five, even with her heels, since the guys had heels on themselves, it still made them taller. Yuri heard all the clapping stop as all the boys were sitting down, however, she couldn't get away from the fact that practically everybody was whispering and staring at her. Most of them with dreamy eyes, some with lust and some were generally still surprised. Yuri accidently gazed upon Jaejoong and blushed yet again, as she noticed he was only looking at her. She felt electricity shot throughout her body and vein as it pumped in her blood stream, making her heart accelerate and her face heat up. She tried her best to hide her face by staring down at the ground, however, she could still senses him looking at her and started to squirm and move around a little, trying not to think too much into it.

 

Kangta flipped through his card and started to talk as he ordered some boys on top of the set to stop the lights from flashing, waving his arm as a signal. When the lights were plain white and casting upon the five, he smiled and spoke, "First of all, before we go through the voting, I want everybody to give an applauses to not only these five but to all the eighteen who participated and made an effort to come on stage tonight, embarrassing themselves to the max and to do something like what they have done today, takes a lot of self confidence so thank you to all of you." Everybody in the audience clapped, along with Yuri, Hyukjae and the rest of the contestants on stage. Kangta then spoke again, once the applauses died down, "Now, we need to vote to see who will win this year prize. The prize is a secret for now and will be told to the winner. Now, let's begin. Let's see how loud you applauses for Shin Donghee." Most of the crowd applauded as the y chinese cosplayed Donghee stepped forward. Most people appplauded but some others didn't. Donghee bowed and stepped back into line, "Lee Hyukjae." Hyukjae stepped forward and earned more of an applauses than Donghee and they were mainly from Jaejoong and Yunho who were the loudest pair. Hyukjae bowed and stepped back in line, "Next is Lee Donghae." A cosplay of a y maid stepped forward and bowed, receiving more of an applauses than Donghee but not as much as Hyukjae, he then went back into line, "Okay, Hyukjae so far has the loudest applauses, meaning he could be the winner. Now, last but not least, Kwon Yeonseok. Will he beat Hyukjae? All of you vote now." Yuri stepped forward shyly and everybody in the room stood up and applauded, some wolf whistling and other were hooting, some grouped were even jumping as they clapped. Jaejoong being one of the loudest again. Yuri smiled as she saw Jaejoong smile back at her. Kangta was taken aback somewhat and automatically, the winner was proven.

 

"Okay everyone, settle down please."

 

Yuri bowed once before walking back in line and felt a nudge from Hyukjae, "Congrats Yeonseok."

 

"Huh?" Yuri said, confused.

 

Kangta then walked towards Yuri and stood next to her, causing her to be more confused as he handed her an envelope, "Congratulations Kwon Yeonseok, the newbie has won the festival. Give one more round of applauses everybody." Yuri was shocked. She won? She won the festival? Just then, she felt all the other contestants clap and pat her back as they congratulated her also. Bowing, Yuri grinned and looked over at Jaejoong and saw him hoot as he applauded loudly, never losing eye contact with her, 'Jaejoong Oppa.'

 

Kangta handed her the microphone and she was confused at first before realizing she needed to give a speech. Clearing , she placed loose strands of her wig behind her ear before stepping forward, "Um...Well, I don't really know what to say. To be honest, I'm shocked. I never thought I had enter, let alone win but if I had to say something, anything, I would say a big thank you to all of you who have voted and helped me enjoy today as a newbie to SM high and as one, I feel so much more connected to the school because of tonight, realizing how much fun something so simple as dressing up for a night could be but most of all, I would like to thank my friend Kim Kibum." Yuri said, as she turned to Kibum who was smiling and blushing, "If it wasn't for him who helped me get ready tonight, I don't think I could have pulled it off. So a big thank you to him." Yuri said, smiling. People in the crowd clapped as she said this. Jaejoong, himself, was proud, proud that Yeonseok wasn't talking about winning, proud that he wasn't self-centred and talking about just him but as a school in general, 'I knew you were an interesting one, shorty.'

 

Yuri smiled one last time as she gave the microphone back to Kangta who smiled, "Now, we gave you an envelope, please open it and you will see the prize."

 

Yuri smiled again, as she saw the envelope with her name on it. They must have written it just now before handing it to her. Once she opened the flap, she took out a small badge that said 'Gala festival winner' with the school's name below on the rim of the badge. Smiling, Yuri felt her eyes swell up with tears a little, 'A souvenir to take back home.'

 

"Okay everybody, one last round of applauses for Yeonseok and the other contestants. We thank you all for your help in building the stage, everybody who was in control of the lighting and all of you for your support and most of all, we are happy that you all enjoyed tonight. It is currently eleven so go to bed, all of you ers! Have a good night." Soon, with a final round of applauses, the festival was over and as people in the crowd started to walk away, Yuri, Hyukjae and the other's on stage walked back to get changed. Once again, she saw Jaejoong leaning against the wall at the back of the stage, his arms crossed and a smile on his face.

 

Yuri was surprised but just smiled back, "How the hell did you get here so quickly?"

 

"Demon speed, shorty. Congratulations on winning. You looked amazing out there." Jaejoong said, and scratched the back of his neck as his eyes were failing to look at Yeonseok's face but instead, trailed down his body. God, why was he getting nervous? He wasn't really a girl, for sake!

 

Yuri blushed as she smiled, "Thanks but I seriously wouldn't have been able to pull it off if it wasn't for Kibum." Jaejoong nodded and tried to swallow his disappointment of how he was talking about Kibum and instead, settled on taking off Yeonseok's christmas hat and ruffling his wig.

 

"You have to ruffle my hair even if it's a wig, don't you?" Yuri asked, smirking.

 

"Hey, it's my job to remind you how short you are, shorty." Jaejoong said, laughing "Now, come on, get changed and I will wait for you and we will head to the dorms together."

 

Yuri smiled and nodded as she made her way towards the changing room. Jaejoong took one last look at his roommate before clearing his throat and walking towards the entrance of the gym to wait for him.

 

Yuri quickly got changed and put her first outfit in the bag Kibum kindly brought to her as she changed back into her school uniform and put on her short dark brown haired wig before walking out of the changing room, 'Phew, it feels good to be comfortable again.' Yuri thought, as she felt lighter without all that makeup and outfits. Once she spotted Kibum, she ran up to him, "Kibum."

 

Kibum turned around as he carried a box of wigs and shoes. She smiled as he placed it on the floor, "Hey Yu...Yeonseok, congratulations on winning. I knew you could do it." Kibum said, smiling and tapping her shoulder.

 

Yuri smiled back and handed him the bag, "All thanks to you, my friend. Thank you once again, and I will see you tomorrow." Yuri said, and patted Kibum's back before walking back to the doors of the gym where she saw Jaejoong, waiting. Yuri smiled as she put her hand in her pocket, fiddling with the badge, "Hey."

 

Jaejoong turned to the sound of Yeonseok's voice and smiled, "Ready to go, shorty?"

 

Yuri smiled back as she nodded and with that, both students walked towards the dorms, laughing and blushing. Not knowing how much drama they would have to face.

 

A/N: Since yesterday was father's day, me and the family was celebrating with it my dad so I was only able to update only one chap. so I'm sorry.