Love Bites

Love Bites

Chapter 1

 

Standing all alone outside of I Park Mall, Yuri looked down at her gold/silver kate spade new york 'gramercy grand' bracelet watch and noticed that he was half an hour late. Yuri Kim was a 18-year-old high school student who went to Neunggok high school. She had beautiful mid-back length, dark brown hair. Her almond-shaped eyes were dark brown with an oval-shaped face, tanned skin and a sharp pointed nose and flawless complexion. She was always told that her figure was one of a model and always caught attention, especially of her boyfriend, Jung Yunho, who was half an hour late...no, wait, eight minutes late now. Yuri groaned, running her hand through her hair as she sighed.

 

"Why does he always do this? I wonder what he wants to talk to me about?" Yuri asked herself, opening up her white iphone 4s to re-read the message from Yunho that said:

 

'We need to talk
 

-Yunho'

 

Yuri was frightened. She knew that those words coming out of a guy's mouth was always something bad and she was scared, scared that he might dump her. In a way, Yuri didn't want Yunho to appear for fear of her worst nightmare happening. Yet, she wanted to know, she needed to know what was going on between them. He was starting to get distant and Yuri could feel that he would most of the time ignored her, say one or two words to her, never a full-blown conversation like before. Yunho went to an all boy school, meaning Yuri didn't really need to worry about other girls taking him...right? Yuri kept pacing up and down the street, outside the mall. She had her phone against her as she held her breath for a while before letting it go.

 

Soon, she heard running footsteps and turned around to see a tall, muscular teen boy with short, brownish black hair. He had on a black volcom 'wowzer' jersey polo shirt and black ag 'graduate sud' tailored straight leg pants. He was a full wolf demon. A person of demonic heritage. His family was of a famous wolf clan that was practically non-existent now but wolf demons were always protective, much like dog, vamp. etc., so with Yunho's sometimes rogue speech and personality, he made Yuri felt safe and loved.

 

Smiling, she embraced him tightly and jumped up and down, squealing "Oh, Yunho Oppa, I have missed you. What did you want to talk about, baby?" Yuri asked innocently, yet deep down, her heart was pounding against her chest. Her hands were unconsciously tightening around Yunho's waist as she held in her breath. Yunho sighed loudly before gently untangling her arms from around his waist.

 

Yuri instantly froze at his action and furrowed her thick, straight eyebrows as she looked up into his brown, almond-shaped eyes, "Oppa, what are you...?" Yuri started, but Yunho interrupted her with, "Yuri, we can't be together anymore."

 

That's it. He said it. He said the words Yuri was so afraid to hear. The words she was dreading to hear from his heart-shaped lips ever since she had received that message. Yunho and her had been going out for three years now and all of a sudden, in one quick sentences, he had broken her heart. Yuri's breathing stilled as her body froze. She dropped her phone onto the ground which made a noise, no doubt from the hit. Eyes wide opened, she was trying so hard to keep her tears at bay as she looked up at Yunho with fright.

 

"W...What do you mean Oppa? W...Why?" Yuri asked quietly, her eyes never leaving his. She wanted him to look into her eyes and tell her why he didn't want to be with her.

 

Sighing, Yunho started to scratched the back of his neck before saying, "God Yul, I don't know how to explain..." "Don't call me Yul and just tell me why are you breaking up with me?" Yuri asked, starting to loses her patience. Numerous of times, they had promised to never leave each other. Both of them had promised for three years that nothing would separate them. That nothing would ever separate them. Then all of a sudden, he dropped the bomb on her that they were breaking up and he had the nerve to go up and call her Yul?

 

"Look, just hear me out." Yunho said.

 

"Oh, I'm hearing you, Oppa." Yuri said, her voice angry while her body was paralyzed. She didn't know what to do. She didn't want to lose her posture in front of him, especially in the situation they were in now. Yuri wouldn't give Yunho the pleasure of seeing her cry.

 

Yunho nodded as he started, "Yuri, I know we have been going out for three years now but you need to understand that what we had isn't there anymore."

 

Yuri was shocked. To be honest, she wanted to laugh. She wanted to laugh and choke on her tears as she heard what he said, "If what we have isn't there anymore then it must have been your ing fault Oppa because I as hell haven't done anything to piss you off or make you feel unwanted!"

 

Looking around, Yunho saw the bystanders looking at them and started to feel embarrassed before grabbing onto Yuri's arm gently, "Yuri, not here and stop screaming."

 

Taking out her arm away from his grasps, she continued to scream, "You have the nerve to tell me to not scream?! I don't care if people hear! Let them then they can hear this conversation and allow them to try and figure out just what the hell you are trying to say!" She couldn't believe him. He was telling her to stay quiet because he was embarrassed. To hell with how he felt right now because she was the one getting her heart broke! "Listen Yuri, you are just...your too girly, hyper, you don't act mature for your age. I need a woman, not a girl."

 

With that said, a resounding slap echoed throughout the air as the bystanders had stopped what they were doing to checked out the couple before resuming their own activities.

 

Right now, Yuri couldn't have careless about them. Did she hear right? Was he really dumping her because he thought she wasn't mature enough? That she was a child? Yunho's eyes were wide opened at what had happened. Throughout all the years he had known her, Yuri had never slapped anyone or never had she gotten as angry as she was now.

 

Still staring at him, Yuri allowed one or two tears to fall free. She didn't want them to but after what she heard, she just had too, "Y...Your saying I'm not woman enough for you? Is that it? Well, you know what Oppa, I don't care. Go ahead and find your stupid woman! Go ahead. Go find some mature and less hyperactive woman, I don't give a ! I can't believe you. You are the lowest of the low! I never want to see you again. Consider this relationship over just how you wanted it. Three years meant nothing to you, did it? Three ing years of promises and trust all broken because I'm not womanly enough for you! Well, since your such a man and an adult, go find your woman and don't you even ing dare ask if we can be friends! Goodbye Oppa. Hope you enjoy your stupid life with your ing picture perfect woman!"

 

And with that, Yuri bend down to grabbed her phone before runnng off, 'I can't believe that jerk! Breaking up with me because I'm not womanly enough for him.' Yuri thought, when she suddenly stopped to looked around and found that she was in a park. Yongsang Family Park to be more specific. Finding a bench nearby, she sat on it as she buried her head in her lap, crying her eyes out. People walked past and heard her sobs but just shook their heads and carried on.

 

Soon, the park was getting emptier and more people started to leave as the evening was starting to make its end. Yuri had stopped crying but she still kept her head down as her eyes and tear-stained cheeks stung with the cold air. Feeling like her head was pounding, she held onto it. Soon, she sat up and grabbed her phone, hoping she still had battery which she did and called her foster-sister, Hyoyeon.

 

Yuri had been an orphan. Her parents had sadly passed away when she was the tender age of five in a car crash while she was at a friends house so she wasn't in the car at the time. Her mom, dad and older brother had all died on the motor way from a drunken driver and so she was put in foster care. However, Yuri encountered a kind family called the Kim's and had lived with the family as they took her in like a second daughter. Yuri then found they had a daughter called Hyoyeon and that was the exact person she was calling now.

 

"Hello." Hyoyeon said, from the other side of the line.

 

"Hyo, I..." Yuri started, but never got to finished when Hyoyeon interrupted her, "Yul, where are you? Mom and dad are worried. Its eight o'clock already."

 

Hearing what Hyoyeon said, Yuri's eyes widened as she checked the time on her phone and indeed, it was eight.

 

"Oh Hyo, I'm sorry. I just...Yunho Oppa, he..."

 

"Oh no, what did he do? What did Yunho Oppa do?" Hyoyeon asked worriedly.

 

Yuri bit her bottom glossy pink plump lips as she tasted a little salt from her earlier tears before saying, "H...He d...dumped m...me."

 

"That bastard! Oh Yul, where are you? I will come and get you."

 

"I'm a...at yo...ngsan p...park."

 

"Got it. Hold on, I will be there in thirteen."

 

With that, Yuri hung up. She cradled the phone close to her chest as she sobbed silently, remembering earlier's occurence. Soon, she heard a car engine and looked up to see a white BMW mini cooper. Yuri immediately got up and ran towards it. Opening the car door and getting inside, she was instantly enveloped in a pair of warm arms.

 

"Oh, Yul." Hyoyeon said quietly, as Yuri cried on her shoulder.

 

"Hyo, p...please let's go h...home." Yuri said, stuttering.

 

Nodding, Hyoyeon changed the gear and reversed before driving back home. Once they got home, Mr. and Mrs. Kim ran up to Yuri, "Oh Yuri, dear, we were so worried. Where have you been?" Mrs. Kim asked her worriedly.

 

"Oh, m...mom."

 

"Come here, princess." Mr. Kim said, as he opened up his arms. Yuri ran into them and cried her eyes out once again. Hearing someone coming down the stairs, Hyoyeon turned to looked to see her younger brother, Xiumin "Hey little fattie, Yul's not having the best of days."

 

"What happened? Who do I have to beat up?" Xiumin asked threateningly. Yuri might not have been his biological sister but she was still there when he was a baby and she might as well have been his biological sister.

 

Hyoyeon shook her head and brought her brother into her arms, "Not now, little fattie."

 

Later on, by dinner time, Yuri had told her family about Yunho dumping her. Mr. Kim was furious at the reason and was so close to going to find him and beat the out of him! Mrs. Kim was furious also. Since Xiumin loved Yuri like a sister, he was on the same road as his dad. Hyoyeon too, was boiling and now, after a good night hug and kiss and last words, everyone went to bed. Hyoyeon and Yuri shared the same room while Xiumin was in a separate one.

 

"Hyo, what do I do? I feel so empty and broken. My chest is in pain and I'm just." Yuri said, lying down on her blue bed while curling herself up into a ball. Hyoyeon was sitting on the edge of the bed, massaging her back, trying to sooth her.

 

"Oh Yul, there's nothing you can do. I know its hard and it will be for a while. That jerk didn't deserve what he did to you! His reasoning was out of order." Hyoyeon, herself, was starting to get frustrated with Yunho again, and to think that she thought he was a good person for Yuri. Guess looks isn't everything it makes itself out to be.

 

Turning to looked at her bedside table, Yuri saw a photo of her and Yunho five months ago, standing in Seoul Grand Park. Yunho was embracing her tightly from behind as he kissed her cheek while Yuri had a grin as her hands were touching his arms and by the frame, there was a smaller picture taken from a photo booth of them kissing with hearts around them.

 

Growling loudly, Yuri immediately sat up as she reached to grabbed the photo frame and threw it against the wall as she screamed. The glass of the frame shattered into pieces and landed on the floor with a thud, leaving the wall with a scratch from the hit. Hyoyeon instantly got up from the spot on the bed to rushed towards Yuri, hugged her around the shoulders and brought her back to sit down on the bed.

 

While Yuri cried, Hyoyeon thought it was best if she laid down with her tonight so throughout that whole night, Hyoyeon slept with Yuri in her bed. Before they knew it, it was already morning. Yuri woke up that morning, feeling a little better than yesterday but was still heartbroken. Wanting to get out of bed to start her day, she suddenly felt a pounding in her head before laying back down. Groaning a little as she felt the ray of sunlight hitting her face, she turned to the side to see Hyoyeon there, sleeping soundly. Smiling, she tried to sit up once more, this time, succeeding. However, Hyoyeon started tossing and turning and notice that Yuri was already awake by the empty spot beside her, she instantly woke up, "Y...Yul? Why are you up so early?" Hyoyeon asked groggily.

 

Not hearing a response but a sigh, Hyoyeon sat up as she embraced her sister, "Oh, Yuri." Hyoyeon said worriedly. Looking down at the ground, Yuri shook her head as she rubbed her forehead, "I really need to forget but..." "What he did was despicable Yul. It was stupid and wrong on so many levels and very unnecessary." Hyoyeon said, hoping to help console her.

 

"I hate him." Yuri said, her voice low and deadly as she thought of why he had dumped her. However, Yuri kept crying while repeating, "I hate him." "You have every right to hate him Yul, so don't think you don't."

 

"Hyo, I feel...I don't want him to just think he can hurt me like that and get away with it."

 

Sighing, Hyoyeon didn't know what to say until... "Well...listen, how about we meet up with Heechul Oppa okay? I'm sure he can cheer us up. How about shopping?" Hyoyeon said happily.

 

"Okay, I had like that." Yuri said, letting out a small smile. She knew how much Hyoyeon loved shopping and especially with Heechul. Since he was gay, he literally was their best guy friend ever. Kim Heechul was a sweet and kind soul, anybody can get along with him.

 

Squealing, Hyoyeon ran downstairs to tell her parents about them going out. Once Hyoyeon came back, she ran straight to her wardrobe, "Oh, Hyo." Yuri said, sighing before giggling lightly.

 

"What?" She said, way too innocently.

 

Once they were both ready, they went downstairs to give their parents and Xiumin a kiss and then jumped into Hyoyeon's car. Taking out her black iphone 5, Hyoyeon started punching in a number she knew so well while one hand was holding onto the steering wheel.

 

Hearing the other line ringing, Hyoyeon speaker as her and Yuri giggled, waiting for their best friend to answered.

 

"Why, hello my perfect ladies." Heechul said, on the other side.

 

"Hey!" Both, Yuri and Hyoyeon said, at the same time.

 

"Oh my, Yul is there, too? Oh goody. How you both doing?"

 

Sighing, Hyoyeon answered, "Well, I'm fine but we are on an emergency shopping spree today."

 

"Oh, for what?" Heechul asked curiously.

 

"Basically, Yunho Oppa dumped Yul." Hyoyeon said quietly, while Yuri sulked in the corner of the car.

 

"No!" Heechul gasps, shocked "How are you doing Yul? Why did he dump you? Your so hot." Hearing his compliment, Yuri couldn't help but smiled.

 

Seeing that Yuri wasn't going to answer, Hyoyeon decided to take over again, "We will explain later. Can you meet us outside I Mall Park, say in, eighteen minutes?" Chuckling, Heechul said, "Anything for my favourite girls. I will see you there soon. Kisses." And with that, they hung up. Soon, the girls got to the mall in eighteen minutes precisely. After parking the car, they both got out whle waiting, in the same place Yuri got dumped. Looking at the spot she was in yesterday, Yuri started crying silently as Hyoyeon pulled her into a hug tightly. Soon, they spotted Heechul walking towards them a with sad expression on his narrow, round face.

 

"Oh, no way am I seeing my baby girl cry. Come here." Heechul said, his arms open. Yuri ran towards him and hugged him tightly, "Shhh, it will be alright." Soon, they were all sitting in the food court, inside the mall and after explaining to Heechul the reasoning behind why Yunho dumped her, he was furious.

 

"You know Yul, in my opinion, I think that he has bruised your ego way too much for my liking." Heechul stated.

 

Sighing, Yuri placed her head in her arms, "I know and I don't know why but I just feel like I want him to...I don't know, to suffer or just prove to him that I'm not as fragile and weak as he made me out to be."

 

Tapping her shoulder gently, Hyoyeon asked curiously, "How do you plan on doing that Yul?"

 

Suddenly, Heechul came up with idea, "Hey, Yul."

 

Seeing that he got both girls attention, he said, smirking "I have one hell of a crazy idea." Before winking.

 

"You do?" Yuri asked, tilting her head to one side.

 

Nodding to confirm Yuri's question, Heechul continued, "You said that he goes to an all boy school, right? Which one?"

 

"SM high. Why?" Yuri asked.

 

"Okay. Does he stay in the dorms?"

 

Yuri nodded, "Yeah, since his parents live three hours away they accommodated him. Why?"

 

"It's a stupid idea, you wouldn't go through with it." Heechul said, shaking his head.

 

"Spill it out." Both, Hyoyeon and Yuri said, at the same time, glaring at him.

 

"Alright, alright." Heechul said, sighing, knowing that he won't get away, "My idea was that since its nearing the end of summer and school starts next week, my plan was for Yul to get into SM high, dressed as a boy, stay there and make his life a living hell but there are so many flaws."

 

"Yeah, sure. Like Yul would dress as a guy and enter an all boy school. Really Oppa, you are so funny." Hyoyeon said, chuckling.

 

"I will do it." Yuri said suddenly, making Hyoyeon choked on her drink.

 

"What?" Hyoyeon asked, shocked.

 

"I will do it." Yuri repeated.

 

"Yul, do you know what you are saying? Do you know what that means?"

 

"I know but I sincerely do want revenge and since he's going to be spending all his time at school playing basketball, what better opportunity then to act as his friend and secretly burn him in the end. Maybe this will help me also." Yuri explained, seeing Hyoyeon shaking her head.

 

"Are you crazy? How will this benefit you? He won't know you are Yuri and what happens when you tell him it was you all along and then what? He will go to the principle, expel you and you will get into serious trouble."

 

"Hyo, I do want to do this. I also want to do this for myself."

 

"What do you mean Yul?" Hyoyeon asked, confused.

 

"I want to prove to myself that I can be strong, that I'm not weak and girly. Maybe if I go to that school then I can...I can prove to myself that I'm not weak or girly as he made me out to be."

 

"You are crazy." Hyoyeon said, sighing "Okay, but how will you explain this to mom and dad?"

 

"I will just say that I want to live in the dorms of Neunggok high to forget about Yunho Oppa and be more independent and mature." Yuri said, shrugging, hoping her reasoning was good enough.

 

"Yul, you will be surrounded by boys. What happens when you need to shower or when you have your time of the month? Your height and voice and...I just...I don't know." Hyoyeon said, sighing heavily.

 

"I want to do this Hyo. Not just for revenge but for me also. Please back me up?" Yuri said, hugging Hyoyeon from the side.

 

"Well." Hyoyeon said, sighing "I guess I could. Xiumin will be going to that school also so he could watch out for you." "Thank you Hyo." Yuri said, grinning and embraced her tightly.

 

"I hope you know what you are doing Yul." Hyoyeon said, giving her a warning.

 

Yuri nodded enthusiastically before turning to face Heechul, "So, will you be able to do one of the most life changing make overs of the year?" Yuri asked, with a smirk.

 

"Oh, I got you covered." Heechul said, winking before grabbing her hand and walked out of the food court before going into a hairdresser.

 

"Why are we here Oppa?" Hyoyeon asked, confused.

 

Turning around to face both girls, Heechul put up one long finger as he smiled, "Rule number one of operation turn Yul into a boy."

 

"Stupidest name for an operation ever." Hyoyeon said dully.

 

"Oh, be quiet you. First, to be like a boy, you need to either cut your hair or buy a wig."

 

"Not the hair." Yuri said, grabbing her hair protectively.

 

"Wig then." Heechul said, before walking up to the front dest to talked with an attendant who smiled and showed him to a cabinet. Inspecting all of the wigs in front of him, Heechul caught onto a short dark brown wig and smiled. Taking it, he nodded at the attendant who put it through the cashier, who waved at him and smiled. Heechul came out with a bag and passed it to Yuri. Opening the bag up to looked at what's inside, both girls gasped.

 

"Rule number one, in order to be like a guy, you can't simply just stuff your hair in a hat, you need to go all the way. Either cut your hair or buy a wig so I found a wig with your hair colour so it's not that bad. Now, onto the clothing stores."

 

With that said, Heechul grabbed both, Hyoyeon and Yuri's hands as he dragged them to a clothes store and went to the guy section. Hyoyeon and Yuri were confused. They didn't know what they were doing and all they knew was that they were playing catch the clothes since Heechul was grabbing and throwing it behind him while Hyoyeon and Yuri had to catch them. Soon, they had piles and piles of clothes before Heechul shoved Yuri into a changing room. Every time Yuri came out in a outfit, both Heechul and Hyoyeon would either shake their heads or nodded in approval. After five hours, they came out of the clothes store with bags of male clothes which were all x-small and still baggy on Yuri. Heechul had said, the baggier the better.

 

"Rule number two, clothes need to be baggy, shows less of your chest area and your feminine physique. Now, we will need to get a FTM binder for those C cups of yours, babe." Yuri giggled, along with Hyoyeon and soon, both found a binder which Yuri was happy with.

 

During the last week of summer, Yuri and Hyoyeon were with Heechul in the park as he was helping Yuri with rule number three, "Rule number three, boys don't say 'oh my god' or 'pretty' and that's very important. Say stuff they would say, like 'dude' or 'sick' or curse a lot. Then get the voice of a boy by talking in a deeper voice but not so deep it sounds fake. Typically, boy's voice imitation is terrible so shoot for something that is low but is still your voice. Don't falsetto okay?"

 

Yuri nodded and tried out her speech, "Hey bro, what's going on?"

 

"No, that's too pathetic and stereotypical and guys don't sound like that." Heechul said, shaking his head, "Speak like yourself but no girly words."

 

Yuri nodded before trying one more time, "Hey man, how was your day?"

 

"Damn, if you were a boy with that voice, I had be all over you." Hyoyeon said, fanning herself as she winked at Yuri. Giggling, Yuri winked back.

 

"Perfect. Now, rule number four, acting like a boy." Heechul said, before grabbing her shoulders and turned her to face Hyoyeon and pulled Hyoyeon up so she faced Yuri also, "Guys love to hit on girls so you need to learn how to act as if you were flirting with one and flirt good."

 

"No problem." Yuri said, giggling before changing her facial expression as it became more of a hungry look and put her hands in her pockets as she walked up to Hyoyeon and winked at her, giving her a small nod, "Hey babe."

 

"Hey to you too, y." Hyoyeon said, pretending to blushed as she giggled. Grabbing her by the waist, Yuri leaned her face near hers as she her glossy pinkish lips and leaned into her ear to whispered, "Wanna be mine?"

 

Biting her baby pink plump lips, Hyoyeon nodded, "Oh, hell yes."

 

"Okay, too much love for me." Heechul squealed, "That's awesome Yul." Heechul added, high fiving her.

 

"Boy, do you Yul." Hyoyeon said, in agreement, making Yuri giggled.

 

Unexpectedly, Heechul brought out a bottle of calvin klein cologne as he sprayed it on Yuri, "Man Oppa, watch out with that thing." Yuri said, coughing.

 

"Sorry but since Yunho is a wolf-demon, he will be able to smell you a mile away and he knows your scent so your going to have to hide it under a lot of cologne and mingle with a lot of other people so he can't distinguish it." Heechul explained, giving the cologne to Yuri.

 

"Thanks. I never thought of that actually."

 

"I knew you wouldn't." Heechul chuckled, "Now, you need to learn how to walk like a guy. First, do what you did before, put your hands in your pocket and walk freely act as if you owned the street. You don't want to walk so straight and girly. Your posture needs to be carefree and you need to walk at your own pace, not a quick one like a girl." Yuri nodded and started to copy Heechul who taught her how to walk every now and then, even spit. Yuri groaned but did it anyway while Hyoyeon just shook her head a little in disgusts.

 

"Now, rule number five, remember guys fist bump, play sports and show off injuries. They don't giggle, look at their nails or touch their hair. Also, when your sitting or standing, guys take up a lot of space. Instead of crossing your legs, try to spread them and lean back a little. Hold yourself differently, too. Let's try." Heechul explained, and pulled her towards the bench as he sat next to her and spread out his long legs in front of him and crossed his arms across his chest and leaned back into the bench.

 

Yuri copied him and stretched out her long legs as she crossed her arms and leaned back onto the bench, "You got it, girl." Heechul said, nodding.

 

Yuri was making excellent progress and before they know it, it was already Friday so Heechul was teaching her rule number six, "Now, rule number six, don't get worried okay. If you are really worried about pretending to be a guy then it will tell when your voice is so deep it's fake and you accidentally say 'oh my gosh'. Practice for a few days and then tell yourself you are just going on with a normal day." Heechul told her, making Yuri nod.

 

"Now, rule number seven, props of a guy. A guy won't have a girly cell phone or a purse, obviously. A guy would carry around other things. How you hold things helps to. Hold things with less grace, more comfort. Guys like things easier so I got you a blue phone, along with a black/tan 'novel' duffel bag. Guys don't usually wear book bags and instead, carry the bags for gym wear and things. I did that a lot before I found out I was gay." Heechul said, winking.

 

"Thank you Oppa." Yuri said, giggling before embracing him tightly.

 

"Thanks Oppa." Hyoyeon said along.

 

"Hey, I did it because I wanted too, alright." Heechul said, smiling, patting Yuri's back gently before turning to Hyoyeon and nodded.

 

Pulling away from the hug, Heechul saw that Yuri was biting her bottom pink lips to stop herself from crying at the generosity he was giving her, making him sighed.

 

"Hey, no tears. Now, I have still got one more rule. Rule number eight, don't wear makeup Yul. Please, if anything, makeup will ruin everything you have been working towards alright."

 

"Why not?" Yuri asked, frowning.

 

"You probably think this may help or that you know a way to use it to look boyish but it won't. Leave your face plain and makeup free, trust me."

 

Giggling, Yuri nodded her head, "I will. Thank you Oppa. So, I will see you on Sunday to help me dress up then?" "Why Sunday?"

 

"Because I convinced mom and dad to allow me to move into the dorms and they were happy that I wanted to be independent but said to visit them at least on weekends sometimes and they think I'm moving in on Sunday but instead, I will be moving in on Monday so Sunday I will be at your apartment so you can help me with the makeup and voilà. Hyo managed to sign me up to SM as Yeonseok Kwon and I have used up all the money I have saved when I was younger and Hyo helped a bit for the dorms." Yuri explained, making Hyoyeon nodded.

 

"Your old surname, huh?" Heechul said, looking at her sadly.

 

"Yeah." Yuri said sadly, looking down at the table. Seeing that her younger sister was done, Hyoyeon held onto her hand, making Yuri looked up at her, smiling. Yuri usually was known as Yuri Kim instead of her birth name. However, she re-used it this time so it didn't create suspicion that she was related to Kim Xiumin and call her parents just in cases for whatever reason. Plus, Yunho never knew her actual birth name. Oddly enough, Yuri never told him so thankfully, he wouldn't get suspicious.

 

Soon, it was Sunday and Yuri was saying goodbye to her parents. Mrs. Kim was the first, "Oh Yuri, I'm so proud of you for wanting to be independent, dear. Please come visit and I'm sure Hyoyeon will keep you company at Neuggok." 'I'm sorry mom. I'm not going to Neunggok.' Yuri thought sadly, with a little sad looked on her face.

 

"You said you paid for your dorm so I hope everything is covered." Mrs. Kim said, smiling, making Yuri smiled back sadly as she hated lying but this is what she wanted.

 

Seeing the expression Yuri was sporting, Mr. Kim took it as one of sadness because of her leaving and embraced her tightly, "See you princess." Mr. Kim said, making Yuri chuckled as she let a few tears drop, 'No Yuri, you wanted to do this. Now, you are going to do it, whether you like it or not.'

 

She then hugged Xiumin and whispered, "Keep it a secret okay. I will see you at school tomorrow."

 

Yuri then stood up and hugged Hyoyeon, "I will see you tomorrow at school okay." Yuri said happily, making Hyoyeon nod.

 

"Sure, no problem Yul." Hyoyeon said, winking when truthfully, Hyoyeon was the one she wouldn't be seeing. She tried to hold in her tears but failed. As the family embraced her once more, Yuri grabbed her bags and bowed.

 

Soon, Yuri was walking down the street, waving bye before turning a corner, seeing Heechul's silver peugeot 307CC car there. Quickly, she ran towards it with all the bags of the clothes and wigs that Heechul had bought for her plan, "Ready to go?" Heechul asked, smiling.

 

"You know it." Yuri said, giggling. Heechul started the engine and off they go. Yuri saw her house and noticed her family still waving. She waved back and kept crying, 'I'm sorry mom, dad.' She thought sadly.

 

"Yul, if you are using up this year in SM high, how will you be doing your exams?"

 

"I don't have exams this year but after this year, when I transfer back to Neunggok, I will just change the name on my paper from SM high to Neunggok because I did do the year, just not as a girl and Neunggok isn't too picky with those things." Yuri explained.

 

Nodding, Heechul then noticed her distress and reached over to grabbed her hand in his, "Thanks Oppa, for everything." Yuri said, smiling at him.

 

"No problem. Now, get ready for your new life." Heechul said, making Yuri nod.

 

'My new life.' Yuri thought, turning to looked at the road straight ahead of her, knowing that she can't turned back now.