Love Bites

Love Bites

Chapter 18

 

It was the 24th, Christmas eve and Yuri was packing her clothes as she waited for the okay from Heechul before heading out. Zipping up her bag, Yuri turned around as she saw Jaejoong doing sit-ups in only a white grand slam classic-fit airflow performance polo shirt with black solar red adidas essential climalite performance short, the music playing in the mp3 next to him. Yuri her lips as she saw how the muscles in his arms flexed from the shirt and how the tension of the muscles in his back and shoulders contracted and the signs of sweat forming made Yuri's mouth water and her legs were getting much more limp and weak as she tried to hold in the picture of how she was massaging his shoulders and slowly gliding her hands down, feeling all of his rough physique, lightly kissing his shoulder and hearing him moan her name.

 

"Hey shorty, can you pass me a bottle of water from the fridge please?" Jaejoong asked, laying down on the ground. Yuri blushed as she was pulled out from her daydream, "Uh...sure." Yuri said, and ran over to the kitchen, grabbing the water and hurrying back to him, smiling "Here you go." Yuri soon lost her smile as she looked down at him, "Today is the game. You think your ready for this?"

 

Jaejoong smiled and nodded, "Hell yeah, I'm ready. We are going to win no doubt about it."

 

"Is Yuri coming tonight?" Yuri, herself, asked smiling, finding it awkward that she didn't get an invite from him. Jaejoong just simply shook his head before saying, "I'm pretty sure she had rather be with her family on Christmas eve."

 

Yuri sat down next to him on the floor and wrapped her arms around her knees, "Are you honestly okay with your parents not being here today or tomorrow? I find that hard to believe." Yuri did find it hard to believe. No matter how distant your parents had been with you, every child wishes and hopes for their parents to be there, rooting for them no matter what or there to have Christmas dinner and open presents. She felt sad because there was nothing she could do about it. She couldn't be with him because she had to be with her family. Yet, she didn't want to leave him alone, however, she didn't know who he could stay with.

 

"I don't care. They never showed any interests in me so why should I care? I'm too used to it to care anyway." Jaejoong said, and stood up.

 

Yuri sighed and knew that she wouldn't get anywhere with him on this topic so she tried to change the subject, "Why do you think Yuri wouldn't want to come and see you? I'm pretty sure she will if she's your friend."

 

"I know she would but I want her to spend time with her family. I don't want to uses her just for my companionship. I want her to have a good Christmas. I will be fine on my own. I have always been on my own so there's nothing different this year." Jaejoong said smiling, walking over to the kitchen.

 

Yuri was sad and felt her heart break at his words, 'No one deserves to be alone on Christmas no matter how used to it they are.'

 

Yuri sighed as she looked outside and what she saw made her eyes wide, "Jae, it's snowing."

 

Jaejoong turned around, confused "Snowing?" Jaejoong asked, and walked over to the window and his eyes widened.

 

Yuri pressed her hands on the glass and looked down, "Look Jae, it's already building up. Let's go." Yuri said, grabbing his hand.

 

"Go where?" Jaejoong asked, confused.

 

"Outside, where else?" Yuri said, rolling her eyes, "Come on, it's snowing. We need to enjoy it as much as we can." Jaejoong was confused at Yeonseok's enthusiasm but nevertheless, if it made his friend happy, he would agree. So, he quickly put on a black lightweight microfiber jacket before grabbing the phone and wallet and leaving it in the dorm since he didn't want them to get wet.

 

Meanwhile, Yuri had on a pair of black nike club swoosh utility fleece athletic pants from before and simply put on her own black chaps 3-in-1 bonded jacket with her black converse all star high-top sneakers. She quickly made sure her wig was firmly placed on before placing her phone in...well, technically her binder. Yuri saw Jaejoong get ready and smiled.

 

'At least this might cheer you up Jae Oppa.'

 

"Okay, come on." Yuri said, jumping up excitedly and grabbed his hand once more.

 

"Alright, I'm coming shorty, be patient." Jaejoong said, chuckling at his friends excitement.

 

"You clearly haven't lived if you aren't excited about playing in the snow." Yuri said, pouting.

 

Jaejoong looked down at the ground. He remembered the one time it snowed, it was in the year 2000 and it had been snowing. The snow was deep and it was amazing to play with. He remembered being so tiny. He ran out of the house with his hat, scarf, gloves, all smiles and ready to play. He would make snowballs, snowmen, snow angels, he would then throw those snowballs at the tree. He could remember, looking back at the house, seeing his older brother scowling from the window before walking away. His parents were also inside but on the phone and on the computer, making appointments, schedules.

 

Baby Jaejoong would look down at the ground, his eyes shut tightly, his tears falling and slipping from his eyes to fall on the snow, deepening the whiteness with shades of grey. Just like his life. Jaejoong remembered how he would talk to the snowman, maybe hoping that he could come to life and be his friend but the next day, the snowman had melted or disappeared. Jaejoong would always sit by the window and pray to a star in the sky that Santa Clause could hear his wish. His most desired wish.

 

To be a family.

 

Jaejoong shook his head as he saw a hand in his face, "Hey Jae, you okay? You spaced out on me." Yuri asked, confused at the sudden change of mood from him.

 

Jaejoong just shook his head and smirked before ruffling his hair, "Nothing, shorty. Come on, let's go."

 

Yuri saw him walk away and cocked her head to the side, confused. However, she simply shook it off and ran to catch up to him. Soon, they were both outside. Yuri ran into the centre where she could see other students running around, playing. They saw Hyukjae talking surprisingly with Kibum. Yuri ran up to them and wave, "Hey guys. You out here for the snow as well?"

 

"Of course. The snow is awesome no matter how old you get."

 

"Well, I dragged Mr. Arrogant out here." Yuri said, smiling.

 

"Hey, who you calling arrogant, shorty?"

 

Yuri stuck her tongue out which made both, Hyukjae and Kibum laugh.

 

"You will pay for that." Jaejoong said, growling playfully as he smirked.

 

"Oh, yeah?" Yuri said, laughing as she ran, "Try to catch me if you can, slowpoke." Yuri used her running abilities as she ran as quick as she could.

 

Jaejoong smirked as he ran after him, "You better run, shorty."

 

Yuri squealed as she saw him getting near. She then bent down and grabbed a snowball before throwing it at him. Jaejoong dodged it and in doing so, he fell down. Yuri grabbed her stomach as she was laughing loudly, "Y...You need to s...see your face."

 

Jaejoong smirked and saw Yeonseok was distracted so he quickly created a snowball and threw it at him with his good arm. She screamed at the cold and looked up, scowling at the half-vampire who did so. However, her scowl was quickly overtaken by shock as she saw Jaejoong, for the first time in a while, laugh. Actually laugh. She saw how calm and carefree he looked. She then smiled and laughed herself before grabbing another snowball and running after him, "Come here you. You will regret that." Yuri said, laughing. She covered as she threw the snowball and it had hit Kibum since Jaejoong ran behind him.

 

"Ki, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to." Yuri said, and felt another snowball and realized it was Kibum. Kibum smiled and laughed.

 

"Payback." He said gently.

 

Yuri laughed and soon, Hyukjae, Kibum, Yuri and Jaejoong were all throwing snowballs, trying to see who could hit who the most. They soon made a snowman where both, Yuri and Jaejoong were racing. Hyukjae was with Jaejoong and Kibum teamed up with Yuri. They both made snowmen with Jaejoong and Hyukjae being the winner. Yuri quickly ran and grabbed a snowball she had made beforehand and crept up behind Jaejoong when he was busy with Hyukjuae. She giggled as she threw the ball on top of his head, "Payback." Yuri said, before running. Jaejoong wasn't far behind with a broad grin on his face, "Oh no, you don't." Jaejoong soon caught up with Yuri who squealed as she felt his arms wrap around her waist, both falling onto the snow before rolling around for a bit. They both landed with a thud which causes Yuri to be at the bottom and Jaejoong at the top. Jaejoong quickly sat up as he looked somewhere else. Yuri couldn't help but be shocked at the position they both somehow managed to get into. Jaejoong stood up and outstretched his hand for her. Yuri looked at the hand and then up to see his smiling face.

 

"Now, who's the one that got you?" Jaejoong asked, smiling.

 

Yuri laughed as she accepted the gesture, "Okay okay, I admit, you win." Yuri, however, was secretly having a battle between her mind and heart. Her brain was telling her to relax and calm down but her heart wasn't obeying and kept speeding up as she still felt hot and bothered from before.

 

'If only I was Yuri then.'

 

Yuri, however, felt her phone vibrate and went to grab it, "Hello?"

 

"Hey Yul, ready to go when you are."

 

Yuri smiled sadly as she looked towards Jaejoong who was with Hyukjae and Kibum, "Yeah, I will be out in a few." "Okay."

 

Yuri closed her phone and walked over to the others, "Hey guys, my ride is here so I need to go. Jae, want to come inside with me?"

 

Jaejoong felt pain in his chest and his face saddened. He really didn't want him to go. He was having so much fun, fun he always wanted but never managed to have. However, he knew Yeonseok had a life and a family to go home too, and he wanted his friend to be happy so he simply nodded and smiled, "No problem. Catch you guys later. Hyukjae, see you later in practice and good luck for tonight, man." Jaejoong said.

 

"You too, man." Hyukjae said, nodding and patted Jaejoong's back.

 

"See you tonight, man." Jaejoong said, nodding at Kibum.

 

Kibum smiled and nodded back. Yuri and Jaejoong both started to walk into the building, both talking and awfully closer than usual, "I wonder what Yeonseok must have done to earn such trust from Jaejoong?"

 

'She was just being Yuri.' Kibum thought, smiling as he stuffed his hands into his pockets.

 

Yuri grabbed her bag as Jaejoong was leaning against the door frame, his head down and his smile from before gone, "Well, I'm ready. Are you sure you don't want to contact Yuri? I'm pretty sure she had want to come?"

 

"I doubt it."

 

Yuri placed her hand on his shoulder, causing Jaejoong to look up, "Just try." Yuri said, smiling "I promise you, she will say yes."

 

Jaejoong sighed and smirked before scratching the back of his neck, "I will try. You just have fun and I will see you tonight."

 

'Oppa's always thinking of other people and never himself.' Yuri thought, smiling sadly.

 

"I will definitely be there no doubt about it. See you tonight, Mr. Arrogant."

 

"Hey." Jaejoong said, smirking. He then closed the door as soon as Yeonseok was out and sighed before taking off his jacket and walking over to the bathroom.

 

Jaejoong sighed and sat down on the floor, his head down with his bangs covering his face as his tear-stained cheeks were welcoming new fresh tears. Jaejoong's shoulders shook as he bent one knee, looking down at the ground solemnly.

 

'Alone. Why am I always alone?' Jaejoong thought this question over and over in his head. It was always like this, every year. Every year since he was three, he would hide in his bathroom, put the shower on and lay on the polished floor of the expensive mansion and cry his little heart out as his parents broke their promise over and over again. He would hug himself and sing himself to sleep, waking up near the middle of the night, scared of the darkness and walking over to his bed where he cuddled with his teddy bear and would wish and hope that his parents were there tomorrow. He knew that that would never happen though. Now, as a adult, looking back at his small shaking form, he knew how pathetic it was to cry. To cry for no reason when nobody could hear you.

 

He then heard his phone buzz and answered it, seeing that it was from Yuri.

 

Jaejoong smiled as he read the message.

 

'Hey, this is Yuri. I hear you have a game tonight. Mind if I come along?'

 

Jaejoong sniffed as he rubbed the tears from his eyes away. He smiled as he thought about how one simple girl and one tiny friend could bring his spirits up. It had be cool if Yeonseok and Yuri were both one person. Gosh, that had be perfect but he loved having Yeonseok around, just as much as Yuri. He then started typing back. Once he sent the message, he felt a new refound surge of energy run through him as he jumped up.

 

"I will win tonight. The Seaside will win."

 

Yuri was still in the car with Heechul when she received a message.

 

'I had love that. As long as you only cheer for me.'

 

Yuri laughed and put her phone away. Heechul noticed this and smiled, "So, I see this boy is turning into more than a friend, eh?"

 

Yuri blushed and looked away. Heechul sighed and stopped outside her house, "Yul, I'm pretty sure you have had this conversation with Hyoyeon but you have to be careful. For me okay? Promise me?"

 

Yuri sighed and nodded, "Thanks Chul Oppa. I will see you tonight." Yuri said, giving a tired smile. Heechul nodded as he smiled back. Yuri got out of the car and ran straight into the house.

 

"I'm home."

 

Yuri saw her mom walk out, wiping her hands on her apron, "Oh Yuri, honey, your home." Mrs. Kim said, and ran towards Yuri and both girls embraced each other tightly.

 

"Hi mom. Where's dad?" Yuri asked, confused. Usually, he would be home at this time.

 

"Oh, he's just out to do some late night shopping for me. He will be home soon." Mrs. Kim answered, smiling "Honey, I'm home."

 

"Well, look at that timing." Mrs. Kim said, laughing along with Yuri.

 

Mr. Kim walked in and saw Yuri. Smiling, he dropped the bags, "Come here, princess." Yuri smiled back and ran into Mr. Kim's embrace.

 

"Merry Christmas eve, dad."

 

Mr. Kim smiled and nodded, "Hey, Hyoyeon and Xiumin told me about some basketball game that's happening at his school. Want to go support your brother's school?" Mr. Kim asked his daughter.

 

'Yes, perfect excuses.' Yuri thought, smiling.

 

"Yes dad, I had love, too. Thanks." Yuri said, and kissed his cheek before running up the stairs. She walked into her room and saw Hyoyeon with her earphones in, listening to music as she was dancing around the room. Yuri covered as she giggled and yelled, "Hyo!"

 

Hyoyeon jumped into the air and turned around, placing one hand on her chest, "Oh my god Yul, would you stop that?"

 

Yuri laughed and hugged her sister, "Nice to see you too, Hyo."

 

Hyoyeon sighed and hugged Yuri tightly, "You idiot." Hyoyeon whispered into her ear. Yuri laughed and moved back, "Merry Christmas eve."

 

"Merry Christmas eve Yul." Hyoyeon said, smiling "I heard there's the second round of the championships going on tonight. Are we doing the same routine as before?"

 

"You bet." Yuri said, nodding "I have to be there to support him and I know he had want the real me to be there, too." Yuri walked back and laid down on her bed, "Oh, how I have missed you bed." Yuri said, snuggling into her pillow.

 

Hyoyeon blinked before sighing, "You really are an idiot." Yuri stuck her tongue out and huffed.

 

Xiumin entered with his gameboy in his hand, "Hey Yuri, we doing the same as last time tonight?" Xiumin asked, even though his eyes were focused on his game.

 

"No swearing at your age." Hyoyeon said, hitting Xiumin on the head.

 

"Sheeesh, calm down Hyoyeon." Xiumin said, glaring.

 

Hyoyeon huffed and crossed her arm while Yuri laughed gently, "Yes, so I will need your help again guys, if you don't mind?" Yuri asked, biting her bottom lips.

 

"No problem Yuri. When do we leave?" Xiumin asked, moving his gaze from his game to Yuri's figure.

 

"Well, it's currently five and the game starts at eight so I guess we leave in an hour."

 

"Okay, so I have more time to play. Cool. Heechul's picking us up, right?"

 

Yuri nodded. Xiumin smiled and walked out to go back to his room. Hyoyeon sighed as she sat down, "So, how's everything going with Jaejoong Oppa?"

 

"Everything's fine." Yuri said, smiling "But he has no one to spend Christmas with since his family are currently still away."

 

"That's horrible." Hyoyeon said, sighing "Does he have no other family members?"

 

"Only an older half-brother but he doesn't even care about him so he's definitely off the list of 'Family'."

 

Hyoyeon looked at Yuri and leaned forward so both of her hands supported her chin, "Oh Yul, I'm sure he will be fine. He's strong and..."

 

"That's the thing Hyo. He deserves someone to be there with him. He has no one Hyo and I want to help him but I can't." Yuri said, looking down at the floor sadly, "I can't do anything other than support him tonight."

 

"Then do just that Yul, support him tonight and make him feel like he has someone there. Who was the one that told me 'Family doesn't need to be related by blood but by love?' you know that better than anybody else here Yul. Make him see that."

 

Yuri nodded and embraced Hyoyeon. Her long hair gently falling over her shoulder, 'I will make sure your not alone Oppa. Never alone.'

 

"Okay, come on. Put some back into it. The game is in one hour." The coach said, blowing his whistle. Jaejoong was panting as he finished the last of the warm-ups. He turned to see Yunho glaring at him as he bared his fangs slightly. Jaejoong did the same but wiped his chin, letting him know that if he messed with him, he wouldn't hold back. Jaejoong had the same clothes he had on this morning before the snow fight since they were only to wear the uniform during the game. Jaejoong went and sat down on the benches as he drank some water. Hyukjae walked up to Jaejoong and sat down next to him.

 

"Hey Jaejoong, what's going on between you and Yunho? I haven't seen you hang out with each other anymore." "He's just being a bastard! No big deal." Jaejoong said, growling.

 

"Well, it's a big deal to me." Hyukjae said, frowning "You two are my friends but seeing you both like this reminds me of primary school. It must have been serious if you are both threatening each other."

 

"Nothing. He's just pissed because I'm friends with Yul." Jaejoong said, sighing.

 

"Yul?" Hyukjae asked, eyes wide opened slightly, "Oh, that girl we met at the festival that time? So, I'm guessing you both got closer then, huh? And what? Yunho doesn't like that?"

 

Jaejoong nodded, "Basically, even after calling her all those disgusting names, he still had the nerve to claim Yul after he cold-heartedly dumped her without an honest reason." Jaejoong was getting angrier and he knew if he carried on with this conversation, he would end up hurting someone, "Listen Hyukjae, let's just play tonight and I promise I won't do anything."

 

Hyukjae nodded and sighed before placing his hand on his friend's shoulder, "Okay but please be careful, man." Jaejoong nodded. He looked back to see Yunho on the phone, a pissed off expression on his face, 'Who the hell is he talking to?!'

 

"How the do you know that Yuri is Yeonseok?! Do you know how ed up that sounds?!"

 

"Oh Yun Oppa, you honestly need to read between the lines." Seohyun said, letting out an evil laugh, "Yeonseok will be there tonight so keep a close eye on him and you will see for yourself. Just remember our deal and don't be so angry. We both will get what we want and if my suspicions are correct, if Yeonseok is really Yuri then Jae will hate her. I will comfort him and win him back while you comfort Yuri and we both get what we want."

 

"Your riding a lot of this deal on just a suspicion. Yuri wouldn't do something like this and I haven't agreed yet." "Oh, you will. You will." And with that, the call ended.

 

Yuri and the others were parked outside the school and one by one, they all got out. Yuri was dressed as Yeonseok and the plan was to change in the same rhythm as before. Heechul held Yuri's arm and whispered into her ear, "Careful because last time I saw Seohyun staring at you suspiciously. Keep it on the down low and don't be so close to her." Yuri was shocked. She never thought that Seohyun would pay attention to her. Yuri nodded and made sure she would be more careful than last time. If anybody was to tell Jaejoong who she was, it was going to be her. Heechul knew about Seohyun from Hyoyeon who hated her guts. Literally.

 

Yuri kissed Xiumin on the forehead and embraced Hyoyeon tightly, "I'm going to find Jae Oppa. Xiumin, you have the bag?"

 

Xiumin nodded and raised the bag, "Good." Yuri said, smiling "I will meet you by the changing rooms again. You all find a space on the bleachers and enjoy the game. I will make sure to keep it on the down low." She nodded to Heechul and Hyoyeon before running off to find Jaejoong.

 

Jaejoong was standing outside the changing rooms, phone by his ear, "One message at 5:18. Hello son, it's your dad. We are still stuck in Tokyo and we have a very big meeting tomorrow morning so we can't come for Christmas. However, we have sent gifts for you and your friends. You should have it delivered by tomorrow morning. Remember son, we are keeping the business up and running for when you take over...Dear, please don't give him that talk again. But Insook, he has to...Oh, be quiet Taesuk. Son, it's your mom. Merry Christmas for tomorrow. We both love you and we will arrive as soon as we can. Have a very good Christmas, my son. We love you'."

 

Jaejoong growled and slammed his phone shut. He was about to throw it on the floor, however, he saw Yeonseok running up to him so he just sighed and threw it into his pocket. Putting on a smile, he soon heard Yeonseok call him and wave, "Jae."

 

Jaejoong waved back, making sure to keep smiling for Yeonseok's sake, "Hey shorty, you made it early." Jaejoong said, ruffling Yeonseok's hair again.

 

Yuri shook his hand out of the way and smiled back, "Well, I wanted to make sure I was early to tell you good luck. Oh, and Hyo told me that Yuri will be a little late but she will be here."

 

Jaejoong smiled and let out a slow breath, 'Thank god she's still coming.'

 

"Well, the game starts in thirteen minutes. Why don't you go find a space since we will be out soon?"

 

Yuri nodded and smiled before giving him the thumbs up, "I know you will do well. Good luck." Yuri then ran back and waved once before leaving out of sight.

 

Yuri ran towards the bleachers and saw Heechul standing around the middle top with Hyoyeon next to him. Both sitting down and talking. Yuri smiled and ran up, "Hey guys, where is Xiumin?"

 

"Behind the bleachers." Both, Hyoyeon and Heechul said, pointing in the same direction. They all laughed and Yuri nodded.

 

Yuri ran down the steps of the bleachers and spotted Xiumin on his blue iphone 6, "Xiumin, I'm here." Yuri said quietly.

 

"Everything's here when the teams leave the changing rooms we will go in."

 

Yuri nodded and went back to the front, hearing the buzzer sound. The game was about to start.

 

"Welcome ladies and gentleman to the second round of the championship."

 

Everybody from SM High and Maecheon High cheered loudly. Cheerleaders danced and jumped as they waved their pompoms and cheered for their team while mascots were running around. Yuri cheered as she saw Jaejoong in front of everybody else, ready and in position in one corner.

 

He was the leader and Yuri was proud of him.

 

"Okay. So tonights games are being played by the seaside and the maecheon" More cheers sounded and the announcer spoke again, "First off, let us present the seaside." Yuri cheered loudly with everybody else as she saw Jaejoong run out with the rest of the team, including Yunho behind him. Jaejoong ran around the gym once, waving and winking as he smiled at Yeonseok, "Go Jae!" She cheered, as she jumped up and down.

 

"Next, can I introduce the maecheon." Soon, that team ran out and most people from SM booed as they came out. Yuri found this as an opportunity to run back. She saw Xiumin by the changing rooms and grabbed the bag, "Remind me that I owe you two." Yuri said, ruffling his hair.

 

"I know." Xiumin said, rolling his eyes and smiled, "Now, go get changed."

 

Yuri quickly ran into the changing room and took off the heather gray jersey-fleece sweatpants, revealing a white alfani skinny pull-on capri pants. She then took off her black zip-up front hoodie to reveal a white ralph lauren crew-neck t-shirt and took out a black 32 degree hooded packable down vest from the bag before putting it on and leaving her white converse chuck taylor all star ox sneakers on. She then quickly took off her wig, putting it into the bag before shaking her hair out, allowing her hair to be set free. She then ran out and gave the bag to Xiumin before running to the front. She kept an eye out for Seohyun as she saw her looking into her direction from above the bleachers on the other side. Heechul was right. She had to be careful. Yuri saw Jaejoong stand in the centre position and saw the referee with the whistle in his mouth and the basketball in one hand, "Okay, remember the rules. There isn't allowed to be hitting, pushing, slapping, holding, illegal pic/screen meaning no tripping the other on purpose. You can't walk or travel with the ball, no double dribbling and passes need to be quick, no time consuming. If anyone breaks any of these rules then the team will have a warning. Three warnings throughout this whole journey and you are disqualified."

 

Jaejoong jumped up and hit the ball roughly, passing it to Hyukjae who was ready for it. Hyukjae grabbed it and dribbled the ball, passing it to Yunho. Yunho caught the ball and side stepped another player as he passed it to another player. Jaejoong ran to the right side of the goal and saw the ball coming towards him when a member of the maecheon's jumped in front but failed as Jaejoong jumped up and grabbed the ball, slamming it into the basket.

 

"Wow, not even a minute into the game and the seaside already score one nil."

 

Cheers from SM high, including Hyoyeon and Heechul roared into the gym as the team players patted Jaejoong on the back. Jaejoong smiled and turned to hear a specific voice shouting his name. He turned and grinned as he saw Yuri clapping and cheering, hands around as she shouted his name, "Jae Oppa! Go Oppa!" Yuri cheered. Jaejoong ran over and quickly stood in front of her, "You came."

 

"I told you I would. I will always come."

 

Jaejoong smiled and looked into her eyes, his heart felt so warm knowing that her smile and cheers were only for him. Yuri was about to say something when somebody called Jaejoong's name, "Jaejoong, centre."

 

"Cheer me on Yul." Jaejoong said, winking at Yuri before running back.

 

'Always.' Yuri thought, laughing as she waved.

 

The referee was ready with the ball as he blew the whistle once again. Jaejoong jumped up and once again, hit the ball in record time, passing it to Yunho. Yunho dribbled the ball and passed it to Hyukjae, all the while, paying close attention to Yuri. He growled, knowing that she was here to support the half-breed and not him.

 

Yuri noticed Yunho staring and glared back, 'I need to be careful.' Yuri thought, and turned around to see a manicured hand on her shoulder, "Seohyun." Yuri said, with venom in her voice.

 

"I see your cheering on my man. How fitting." Seohyun said, giggling "However, please leave that privilege to me and go sit in your pathetic boring little circle of loneliness."

 

"The one who took advantage of the privilege was you when you cheated on him Seohoe and I had watch out what you say if you know what's good for you." Yuri said, swatting her hand away.

 

"So, I wonder where Yeonseok Oppa is, hm?" Seohyun said, glaring evilly.

 

Yuri froze, ', I need this off my case!' As soon as she heard this, she heard Hyoyeon's voice, "Why, what an unexpected surprised if it isn't the hoe?" Yuri smiled gratefully at Hyoyeon as she turned around, verifying it was her.

 

"We will talk later, Yu-ri. Watch it." Seohyun said venomously, before walking off in her pink multi GUESS delilan floral tie platform wedge sandal.

 

"Oh, how I want to kick that sorry 's !" Hyoyeon said, growling.

 

Yuri laughed. Yuri soon changed another three times before deciding to stay as Yuri this time as the game neared its end.

 

"And the seaside won by five to three! The seaside are going to round three! Congratulations! You are the winner!" The commenter announced. Jaejoong laughed and smiled as he turned to see Yuri but no Yeonseok. Maybe he left early? Oh well, Jaejoong was so happy as his teammates all praised him for shooting the goals.

 

Yuri saw everybody start to leave and was getting pushed around. Walking out of the gym, Yuri waited for the others. She eventually saw Heechul, Hyoyeon and Xiumin come out, "Hey guys."

 

"It all went well at least." Hyoyeon said, smiling.

 

"Yeah. Come on, I will take you all home."

 

Yuri looked down and bit her lips, "Um...guys, can I...is it alright if I stay for a bit longer? I just want to spend a little more time with Jae Oppa."

 

Hyoyeon looked sad and worried, however, Xiumin and Heechul nodded, "Come on Hyoyeon."

 

Hyoyeon held onto Yuri's hand tightly before walking away with the others.

 

Yuri took in a deep breath and saw that everybody had left. Except Jaejoong. Slowly, she walked in and hid behind the bleachers. She saw him standing in the middle of the gym, bouncing a ball in the same stance and position. Yuri then noticed how he looked up and threw the ball into the hoop, succeeding. Jaejoong ran to grab the ball and ran back to the centre. Yuri could hear by the how hard the ball was hitting the ground that he wasn't happy. Yuri then saw his eyes fill up with anger, his body locked in frustration. He threw the ball and growled. Placing a lock of hair behind her ear, Yuri straightened out her clothing before she slowly walked out. Jaejoong turned around and smiled once he saw who it was.

 

"Y...Yul? I thought you left." Jaejoong asked in confusion.

 

Yuri smiled and placed both of her hands behind her back, "Well, I couldn't leave without congratulating the big star could I now."

 

Jaejoong blushed and looked down at the ball still in his hand. Yuri smiled and snatched the ball from his hand before running towards the goal and jumping slightly as Jaejoong had taught Yeonseok and Yuri, throwing the ball which fell perfectly into the hoop. Jaejoong's eyes widened as Yuri turned around, smirking "Why do you look so surprised? If I remember correctly, someone taught me how to do that." Yuri said, smiling sweetly. She grabbed the ball once again, and turned around, walking up to him, her hair thrown over her shoulder.

 

Jaejoong smiled and rubbed the back of his neck as he placed his hands in his pockets, "I guess that person taught you well."

 

Yuri carried on smiling as she nodded, bouncing the ball once. She then looked up and her bottom lips, "Why are you so tense?"

 

"What?" Jaejo0ng asked, confused yet a little taken aback.

 

Yuri sighed and walked closer to him, twirling the ball between both of her hands, "Well, I can sense that you aren't happy as you should be. Tell me what's wrong?"

 

Jaejoong sighed as he looked down, "Honestly, it's nothing."

 

Yuri thought for a moment before speaking again, "Well, aren't you going to be with your family? It's Christmas eve."

 

Jaejoong growled and Yuri knew instantly that was the problem, 'Oh Oppa. Why do you have to...want to suffer alone? You don't need to anymore because I will make sure of it.'

 

"They are to busy to see me." Jaejoong said, turning around, "I get presents delivered tomorrow though so no big deal."

 

Yuri threw the ball away and stepped in front of him, cupping his cheeks so he looked down at her. She rubbed her thumbs gently over his cheeks, her eyes staring into his as if it was trying to find the source of pain and take it away. Yuri moved closer and leaned her forehead against his, "Stop thinking you have to go through this alone. I'm here, not just as a random girl but as your friend and I just want you to know that you don't have to hold it in. I'm here. I will always be here." Yuri said, and wrapped her arms around his waist and pressed her cheek against his chest. Her hands went behind his shoulders and hugged him closer to her.

 

Jaejoong was wide-eyed when he felt her arms wrap around him. He felt as if a great burden was lifted from his chest. He hadn't even said anything, yet she had the power to make all his worried go away, she made all his anger melt away and all his frustration evaporate from his mind. She made his body feel warm and loved. Jaejoong felt his own arms raise and move to embrace her tightly. He pressed his nose against her neck, sniffing her intoxicating scent. Jaejoong felt Yuri tightened her hold on his shirt, letting him know she appreciated the gesture. Jaejoong moved his head back a little as his hands slowly and gently caressed her hips, waist, arms, neck to land on her cheeks. Jaejoong looked straight into her eyes, trying to find any sort of lie or fakery but he couldn't find any.

 

"Yul, do you mean it? Do you really...Do you really mean it?"

 

"Of course I mean it." Yuri said, smiling "Oppa, you are an amazing guy and even if your parents aren't here, it doesn't mean you have to suffer alone. You have me, Hyukjae Oppa, Yeonseo Oppa, Ki Oppa, you need to know that you aren't ever alone and no matter what happens, I promise I will never leave. I will be here. I will always be here. You saved me Oppa, you made me feel whole again, you allowed my heart to come alive and allowed my dark emotions to be replaced by amazing memories and it's all because of you Oppa."

 

Jaejoong felt like crying at that moment. God, what Yuri could do to him. He looked into her eyes some more before feeling her own hands leave his back and slowly landing on his chest. Jaejoong looked down to see her lips and couldn't help the pull any longer. He bent down and quickly captured her lips with his. Yuri's eyes widened at the sudden gesture. God, this was so wrong yet so right. Yuri's eyes closed completely and her arms wrapped around his neck, pulling him deeper into the kiss. Jaejoong deepened the kiss by placing one hand behind her head and the other around her waist. He plunged his tongue into , causing her to give out a slight moan of pleasure. Yuri instantly answered as both their tongues played together in a dance of dominance. They broke apart for a millisecond before tilting their heads and locking lips once again. Both of Jaejoong's arms wrapped around her waist as he brought her body closer. Yuri giggled into the kiss as she tightened her hold around his neck. Both of their mouths opened and closed in sync as both their hearts were beating rapidly, both of their emotion and want, need for each other becoming apparent and free from the bindings it had on the other's hearts.

 

"Merry Christmas Oppa." Yuri said, looking into his eyes.

 

"Merry Christmas Yul."

 

And soon, they both fell into each other's arms once more, enjoying this little moment that they might never have again.

 

Yunho looked from the sidelines as his eyes narrowed. His anger rising and his eyes burning with anger. His best friend betrayed him. Yunho walked away with a scowl on his face and a heart filled with hatred.

 

A/N: since my parents hasn't done the two living rooms yet, my sister decided to plug the wifi back in i will be updating one chap. every day when i come home from work and thank you for being patience with me