Love Bites

Love Bites

Chapter 2

 

It was currently Monday morning and Yuri was standing in front of the mirror in Heechul's flat. He was preparing the wig and brushing it neatly with his hair brush. She was nervous since it was currently five in the morning and in three more hours, she starts her brand new life and brand new school as a whole different person, with a whole different identity. Looking at herself in the mirror, she notice she was wearing a black denim hip hop baggy jeans with a hammond blue, long sleeve with buttoned barrel cuffs, polo ralph lauren linen sport shirt with a barbado blue, scoop neck, sleeveless, american rag cycle tank top under. Her chest was completely flat from the binder. Her natural hair was still out. However, that would all change. Soon, Heechul came back with a neatly brushed, trimmed wig.

 

"Here you go. All yours."

 

She grabbed it and looked down as she saw the bald patch inside it for where her hair would go. Yuri closed her eyes and took in a shaky breath. She then felt two hands hold her shaking shoulders and nodded once before opening her eyes and twirling her hair in a neat bun, pinning it with a clip on top of her head and placing the wig on top, making sure that no hair wouldn't fall out. Soon, after fixing it and placing it so it was comfortable, she looked into the mirror and noticed a whole new identity.

 

This was goodbye to Yuri and welcome Yeonseok Kwon.

 

Yuri reached over to grabbed her duffel bag with all of her necessities inside. All of her clothes, shoes, extra binders just in case, two boxes of tampons hidden in a secret pocket in her duffel bag, her gym clothes and school uniform were folded and put away neatly since she was still in secondary school and all the papers she would need. Yuri turned to Heechul and in her new practice and perfected voice, she spoke to him, "I'm ready."

 

Heechul's dark brown, oval-shaped eyes widened a little as he nodded before saying, "You definitely sound like a guy now."

 

Yuri nodded and took in one deep breath, "Thanks, I tried." Soon, an hour and half passed when Yuri stood up, saying "Let's go Chul Oppa."

 

He nodded and helped Yuri with her bags and belongings and put them into the boot of his car. Entering the driver side, Heechul glance to the side to see a nervous Yuri next to him. Because not only would she enter a whole new school in a different gender surrounded by driven male teenagers but she would also see Yunho again. She would have to try her hardest to hold in her anger when she meets him since she needed to befriend him for her plan to work. Otherwise, this would have all gone to waste.

 

Changing the gear, Heechul drove off and headed towards their destination. SM high.

 

After around eight minutes of driving, Yuri looked outside the window and saw her new school for the year. Her new life awaiting in that building. The person who held her heart for three years and broke it in a second was in that building right now. Taking in a shaky breath, she saw the car had stop in front of the school gates.

 

Feeling hands on her own, she looked up at Heechul, "Yul, remember what I said, you can't be nervous. Nervousness will ruin your whole plan and identity. You need to be calm. Please Yul, try to stay calm."

 

Yuri nodded and took in one deep breath before smiling and cupping his cheek and pecking it, "I will call if I need anything okay."

 

Heechul nodded and winked, "I'm always here for you."

 

Getting out of the driver side, Heechul walked towards the back of the car to help take out her belongings. Soon, after all her bags were out and ready, they bid their goodbyes.

 

He blew her a kiss before entering his car once again. Sliding the window down, he spoke, "Goodbye, Yeonseok Kwon." And with that, he drove off with one last wave, leaving Yuri standing nervously outside the gate. She watched as the car disappear before turning around to see the big letters of SM high carved on top of the gate and then looked around to see nobody around since it was seven o'clock and it was too early.

 

"Okay, its now or never." Yuri said, before grabbing her duffel bag and her two other ones as she stepped through the gates.

 

Yuri walked inside the building and looked around as she said a quiet 'Wow'. The roof was made of glass while the walls were plain white. The reception had two L shaped pure black leather sofa on each side with a plasma TV hanging on the wall. Walking further into the building, Yuri saw a wall that held a cabinet with trophies and frames of groups, teams and head teachers. Yuri knew that that was the award cabinet and looked in the pictures. There was one for basketball and unfortunately, she found a frame with Yunho, making Yuri's chest ache instantly, "Yunho Oppa." She said, and then saw that his arm was draped over another boy's shoulders, "This must be his best friend he kept going on about." Yuri said, and move in closer and saw a much more muscular and very tall, handsome boy with short light brown hair, a red basketball shirt on with the number one and a massive grin. Yuri couldn't see his eyes but she did read the bottom of the frame and the name next to Yunho's which said, "Jaejoong?"

 

Shrugging, Yuri stood up straight. She then tried to look for an office of some sort and saw a desk with the word reception. She headed over and rang the bell that echoed into the empty hall. A woman came out and asked, "Yes, may I help you?"

 

Yuri nodded and cleared , "Hey, my name's Kwon Yeonseok. I'm the new student." Yuri said, praising herself silently for her voice.

 

The woman nodded, "Well, welcome to SM high, Mr. Kwon. You are staying in the dorm, correct?"

 

"Yeah, I am." 'Remember Yuri, not too sweet, keep it cool and calm.'

 

The woman nodded and clicked three times before smiling, "You are in dorm room thirty-five and sharing with one other person." Hearing what the women said, she froze. !

 

"W...Where is the dorm area?" She asked.

 

The woman stood up and with her pen, pointed "Go straight, turn right and you will cross the school grounds and then you will see a big building with the name SM dorms, then you just enter and find your door number." She said, handing Yuri a piece of paper and a key to the door number, "After you have settled in and put on your uniform, please go see Ms. Kyungsook. She is the head teacher and will accommodate you further."

 

"Thank you." Yuri said, bowing once before grabbing her bags, bowed once more and headed for the dorms. Indeed, she saw the school grounds and was amazed at how massive it was. She saw courts for basketball, fields for football and was literally dropping to the ground, 'This school is bigger than my own.' Soon, however, just like the woman had said, she came across a building with the name SM dorms and stood rooted there.

 

This was actually happening.

 

She was actually going through with this.

 

Yuri took in one last shaky breath and remembered what Heechul had said to her, 'Yul, remember what I said, you can't be nervous. Nervousness will ruin your whole plan and identity. You need to be calm. Please Yul, try to stay calm'. Nodding, she let out a deep breath before walking in. Once she did, shouting and laughing could be heard. No doubt everybody was getting ready for school. She noticed the stairs and was about to climb them before two boys, who were fighting, fell in front of her.

 

"You bastard!"

 

"Haha, Kai! I got your ing ex's number now what?!"

 

Clearing , Yuri said in her best voice, "E...Excuse me."

 

"What?!" Both boys screamed at her.

 

She was shocked to say the least and just ran up the stairs, trying to avoid any fights or conflicts. She didn't need that. Soon, she was right at the top and saw even more boys running around, some laughing, some getting ready. Then as she looked around, she saw door numbers but the only number she needed was thirty-five. As Yuri walked further down, trying to avoid socks being thrown and shoes and ties and god knows what else, she managed to find number thirty-five and quickly held the keys provided for her and opened the door before closing it.

 

"Hey, who are you?" A voice asked, from behind, making her freeze on the spot, 'Calm down, Yuri. Calm down. It's just your roommate.' With that, Yuri turned around slowly and standing right in front of her was one of the most amazing, beautiful, y male she had ever seen in her life, making her eyes widened a little. He had short dark brown hair, a muscled chest that adorned a six-pack, biceps that were strong and rogue.

 

"Hey, you okay?" Jaejoong asked.

 

Yuri shook her head and broke from the daze, ', I need to talk!'

 

"Um...Yeah, thanks. Sorry, spaced out there. New school and all." She said, hiding her blush.

 

"Oh, so your my new roommate. I thought I had see you yesterday?" Jaejoong said, smiling.

 

"Yeah, I decided to move in today instead. Names Kwon Yeonseok." She said, bringing her hand out for a shake, like Heechul had taught her, too.

 

Smirking, Jaejoong took it. Yuri noticed how rough and strong his handshake was, "I'm Kim Jaejoong." Jaejoong said, making Yuri's eyes widened again. Jaejoong? The Jaejoong she saw in the photo moments ago? The Jaejoong who was Yunho's best friend? She was sharing a room with her ex's best friend? 'Oh. My. God.'

 

"Guess since we are roommates, I might as well show you around. I can check how many lessons we have together, if you need any help." Jaejoong said.

 

Nodding, Yuri went to find the piece of paper the woman gave her and handed it to him. Jaejoong took it and read through it before smiling and handing it back, "Well, that's awesome. We have the same schedule. Maybe that's why your my roommate. Want me to show you around?" He asked.

 

Nodding again, Yuri started to coughed before saying, "Sure, I had like that." She gave him a smile and he nodded. Seeing that he was taking off his blue towel, Yuri immediately looked away. , he had just finished showering!

 

Jaejoong looked at him funny. Why was he so stiff? Was it because it's a new school? "Hey...um, you okay?" Jaejoong asked, as he finished putting on his black/red polo ralph lauren's allover pony woven boxers.

 

Hearing the question, Yuri noticed she had just made one fatal mistake. Don't blush or get embarrassed and she had just done both. Nodding, Yuri turned around to see him in boxers, 'Thank god.' Yuri thought to herself, "Yeah, I'm fine." Yuri said, before turning to looked at the bunk bed, "So, which one is mine?" Yuri asked, trying to act cool and comfortable. It took effort but she managed at least.

 

Jaejoong turned to the beds and scratched the back of his head, "I have the top. I love high places so yeah if you don't mind, the bottom one is yours." Jaejoong said, before turning around to grabbed his gym trouser and put them on. Yuri nodded and put her bags on the bottom bunk as she started to unpack and looked around to find a place she could put her stuff in.

 

"Hey, where can I put my stuff?" Yuri asked, trying to forget that she was sharing her room with her ex's best friend.

 

"Oh yeah, that wardrobe there is all yours and that drawer is, too. The TV is mine but we can share it, I don't mind. The bathroom is that way along with the shower. The kitchen is that way but I hardly ever uses it since I always hang out with my friends. Hey, I will introduce you to them since your new and all. I wouldn't want you to get lost." Jaejoong said, smiling.

 

Yuri nodded and took in a breath. Seeing his best friends means she will see Yunho. Turning back to her bags, Yuri saw the perfume and two other boxes of it inside. She had to hide her scent as much as possible if she was going to encounter him and plus, all her clothes and uniform still smell the same as the shop.

 

"Thanks, man. I had appreciate that. I was scared I had be on my own or something." Yuri said, patting her back in praises at her uses of language.

 

"No worries, man. I understand. You need to get changed since we got PE first. You might as well change into your gym clothes."

 

'How hard could PE be...right?'

 

"Thanks. I will do that but could you maybe help me find Ms. Kyungsook's office. I need to see her first it seems." "Sure, it's 7:30 now so get changed and by eight, we will leave since school doesn't start until nine."

 

Yuri nodded and saw that Jaejoong was already fully dressed. All he was doing was tying his shoe laces. He was wearing a pair of black white nike glide short and a charcoal nike racer performance tee shirt that practically wanted to burst out from his chest. Yuri quickly turned away and shook any thoughts like that out of her head. She just met him for crying out loud. Yuri was scared since she didn't want to change in front of him so she just turned to grabbed her clothes and walked to the bathroom.

 

"I will change in here. Need to shave and whatnot." 'Lame Yuri. Lame.'

 

Jaejoong raised an thick eyebrow before shrugging his broad shoulders, "Um...sure, go ahead."

 

Yuri soon got out eighteen minutes later, in a pair of black tie phantom tricot pants and a black nike swoosh tee shirt shirt. Heechul had said the darker the shirt, the less visible her s would be, even if they were held by the binder, a small amount could still be seen since they were a good cup size. All in all, she was dressed like a guy with a lot of perfume and deodorant to hide her scent.

 

"Cool. Let's get going. Grab your bag and then we will go to Kyungsook's then PE then we got half an hour free before science to change and shower so bring your uniform as well."

 

Yuri nodded and grabbed everything she was told to bring.

 

Jaejoong, himself, was trying to get used to the fact that he had a roommate. The last roommate he had, was a vampire before he got transferred to another school in the middle of last year, meaning he had half a year of a dorm to himself. However, this one was strange. He had a weird scent as his nose was penetrated with perfume and deodorant and he, for some reason, kept spacing out and getting shocked every three minutes. However, Jaejoong knew that Yeonseok would be a good guy and wouldn't be like one of those pricks, mainly because he hadn't acted like a stuck up rich boy like his other roommate.

 

Jaejoong also noticed he seemed to have a small body which was normal. Sometimes, guys did have small bodies but he looked fragile. He knew this one would be good for running, lightweight and short, "Hey man, come on before we run out of time."

 

Nodding, Yuri grabbed her duffel bag as she flicked the fringe from her wig, "Ready." Yuri said, smiling. Jaejoong, for some reason, felt a little jab in his chest. Damn, did his smile look...gorgeous? Jaejoong nodded, "Follow me." Jaejoong said, as they both left the dorm and shuffled through messy, annoying kids in the halls and walked downstairs. As they were crossing the grounds, Jaejoong decided to chat with Yeonseok for a bit. He felt like he wanted to find out more about him.

 

"So, Yeonseok, which school did you come from?"

 

"Neunggok high but the education wasn't as elite as here so I decided to move." Yuri said, trying to keep her free walked. She kept up a good pace and walked freely without much posture and acted cool and calm, like what Heechul had told her, too.

 

"Do you like any sport?"

 

"Yeah, I used to run and swim in middle school. Was one of the top swimmers and runner and won almost every time but when secondary school started, everything changed so I haven't run or swim in a long time. You?"

 

"That's cool." Jaejoong said, nodding and smirked a little, "I like basketball and badminton but I mostly play basketball though. I'm the top player next to my best friend." Yuri nodded and tried to keep her cool. She knew which best friend he was talking about, "And I'm on the school team. We have won tournaments and I just love it. I have always loved playing and never got tired of it because the cheering, exercise, the running, the tackling, everything. Especially when you have scored a goal and everyone cheers for you. They all shout your name and your there, sweating but knowing that you managed to achieved what you were training for, is the best feeling I can ever have."

 

Yuri admired how highly Jaejoong spoke about his favourite sport. Yunho would talk about basketball, sure, but he never said it with such passion and excitement as Jaejoong did. Yuri knew she was going to get along well with Jaejoong. So far, he was kind enough to help her with her schedule, finding this Kyungsook and instructing her with what she should do. She was fortunate she had such a caring roommate.

 

"Here we are." Jaejoong's voice broke her train of thoughts as she realized that she was thinking about him throughout their whole walk here. Nodding, Yuri gave him a quick pat on the arm.

 

"Thanks." 'God, that was lame Yuri. A pat? A freaking pat?!'

 

Jaejoong was confused. Why did he pat him? Damn, was this guy more confusing every minute! "Yeah, sure. No problem. I will wait out here for you."

 

Nodding, Yuri gave him a small smile and closed the door before turning around to see Kyungsook, "Why, hello there. You must be?"

 

"Kwon Yeonseok." Yuri said, bowing "The receptionist told me to come here."

 

"Well, it was just to make sure you would be acquainted around the school and I see you already have someone who is willing to help."

 

"Yes, Jaejoong-Sshi is showing me around for these couple of days." Yuri said, not wanting to be rude but didn't want to come out as a pretty boy.

 

Kyungsook nodded and then turned to her computer, "That is all. If I see that you will be comfortable here then I have no problem. You may go to your first lesson which starts in precisely half an hour."

 

Yuri nodded and bowed once more before leaving. Closing the door, she turned to see Jaejoong there with his black iphone5, sending a message, 'Most likely his girlfriend.' Yuri thought, before shrugging, "Hey, Jaejoong-Sshi. I'm finished here." Yuri said, smiling.

 

Smiling back, Jaejoong nodded before shutting his phone and putting it back into his pocket, "Well, let's get going then. I just got a message from my friend. He said he was already there with a few other, exercising early. Now would be a good time to introduce you to them. They are a bit rough but are hilarious once you get to know them." Oh, she knew exactly who she was going to bump into, 'Remember, this is why you are here. You want revenge and this is your perfect opportunity.' Yuri thought, nodding "I'm sure they would be. Don't judge other by outer appearance, right?"

 

Jaejoong smirked. He already liked him. He wasn't stuck up, wasn't a show off and wasn't a complete or dumb! He was sincere and Jaejoong knew he had be a cool roommate to have, "Yeah, that's true. Happens a lot, especially with girls. God, they are so damn judgemental, aren't they?!"

 

Yuri knew this was her opportunity to put her guy talk skills to the test.

 

"Yeah, but what can you do about it? Chicks dig bad boys, who most of the time just end up being pricks." 'Just like Yunho Oppa.' Yuri thought.

 

Jaejoong thought for a moment before saying, "True but then again, they had end up being pricks when girls expect things. Man, that pisses me off. They always expect things from you."

 

"Yeah, that's true but I guess it's just for attention. I'm guessing they do it because they want the guy to show them how much they care." Yuri said, knowing some old friends who were like that.

 

"Yeah, but they just end up boring the guy. Happened to me a bunch of times." Jaejoong said, smirking.

 

"Guess that means that it wasn't meant to be then." Yuri said, shrugging.

 

"Oh?" Jaejoong asked, intrigued. Usually, all of his friends would talk bull about girls! They would say how they were too needy and wanted attention. However, Yeonseok fought back. He agreed but looked at it from a different perspective. Jaejoong liked it. He could have a good debate about a topic instead of having people constantly agreeing with him. He knew this Yeonseok guy would be entertaining to say the least.

 

"If two people in the end get sick and tired of each other or get bored then it means that they weren't meant for each other. If two people really do care about each other as much as they say they do, then they would miss each other dearly. Their chests would hurt and they had feel a part of them missing when one of them is away and when together, they had feel happy as if nothing could ruin that picture perfect moment. They had feel complete and know that deep down, nothing could tear them apart." 'Oh, ! I just spoke like a girl. !'

 

Jaejoong was shocked. Never had he thought of it that way before, "Yeonseok, you really are strange." Jaejoong said.

 

'Oh, no. I ed it up!' Yuri thought, frozen on the spot.

 

"I like that I can have a good debate with you. I never really thought of it that way but I guess your right." Jaejoong said, astonished by how Yeonseok spoke.

 

Yuri froze but internally smiled, 'That's good.'

 

Jaejoong then saw the doors to the gym, "Well, here we are. I can already smell them."

 

"Smell?" Yuri asked.

 

Jaejoong pointed to his nose, "Sorry man, forgot to tell you. I'm a vampire. Well, half to be exact."

 

Yuri now understood, "Oh, okay. That's cool." She said, surprised. Not many dhampir were around and when they were, it was intriguing.

 

Jaejoong, for some reason, felt warm inside when he said that but just nodded, "Yeah, I guess. Well, ready to meet the guys."

 

Yuri took in a deep breath and nodded before Jaejoong opened the door and as soon as he did, Yuri raised her head to see none other than Yunho. He was there, clad in a black cool gray nike shadow stripe dynamo short and black nike dri-fit tee shirt. His hair was still short but had the hair color changed to light brownish orange. Yuri felt like running away and just crying in a corner but she knew, she knew she couldn't mess this up. She's already gotten so far. She would do what she came here to do so she followed Jaejoong who was already greeting Yunho and what seemed to be another guy with short reddish brown hair, wearing a black nike training performance polo shirt and black solar red adidas essential climalite performance shorts.

 

"Hey, Jae. Where have you been? You usually come early." Yunho said.

 

Just hearing him talk, Yuri could already feel shivers going down her spine. Yunho's voice, Yuri remembered how many times he had said 'I love you' with those exact vocals.

 

"Yeah, sorry. Had to showed my new roommate around." Jaejoong said, and then turned to looked at her, "Yeonseok, over here."

 

Yuri knew it was now or never so she casually placed her hands in her pocket as she walked towards them, "Hey." She said casually.

 

She noticed how Yunho inspected her for a moment, furrowing his thick eyebrows before smiling and sticking out his hand, "Hey, names Jung Yunho."

 

Yuri looked down at the hand and remembered how many times he had caressed her, embraced her, washed her tears away, touched her. Brushing those memories away, she took out her hand and shook it, "Kwon Yeonseok." Yuri said, happy that Yunho didn't know her real surname.

 

"So, your Jae's new roommate, eh? You like sports?" She turned to see Jaejoong with a basketball in his hand, laughing with some other guy as he dribbled the ball and jumped up to shoot which landed inside the hoop perfectly. Yuri then turned back to Yunho and realized that she was getting distracted, "Yeah, used to do running and swimming in primary school, loved it but then entered secondary school and it stopped."

 

"Where did you transfer from?"

 

"Neunggok high." Yuri said, and saw Yunho's eyes widen a fraction before going back to normal, "You went to the same school as my ex-girlfriend then."

 

Oh, how Yuri wanted to wring his neck, "Guess so."

 

"Well, hope you have fun here and since Jaejoong likes you, I'm sure we can get along." He said, and smirked at her. God, did Yuri want to slap him, too. She couldn't believe how freely he could tell someone he just met about his ex-girlfriend and not have any emotion whatsoever.

 

Soon, Jaejoong ran towards them and tapped Yunho's broad shoulder, "Hey man, come on, we are starting a short five minute game before lesson starts. It's you and Hyukjae against me."

 

"Alright." Yunho said, nodding before turning to looked at Yuri, "Yeonseok, you can sit there for now or you can join too, but if you do, you can pair up with Jaejoong."

 

"Nah, too short." Yuri said, shaking her head, "And only played a little here and there."

 

"Doesn't matter." Jaejoong said, shrugging "This is just for fun. Come on, it's good to warm up." He added, before throwing him the ball which Yuri caught easily.

 

Biting her lips, Yuri looked up at Jaejoong and saw that she might as well join. Plus, she could probably start getting close to Yunho if she participated in his favourite sport and hobby, "Sure, but don't blame me if I'm and we lose." Yuri said, smirking.

 

"Nah, I will go easy on you." Jaejoong said, smirking back.

 

Raising her eyebrows, Yuri continued to smirked as she dribbled the ball once before catching it instantly and staring right into his grey, cresent-shaped eyes, "If you go easy on me, then how can you challenge me? If you want a challenge, then give me all you got." 'You go girl.'

 

Jaejoong continued to smirked. He definitely liked this guy. He was very easy to open up to and he wasn't afraid to talk back and he liked a real challenge, "Your on."

 

"Um...Hello, forgot all about me." Hyukjae said.

 

"Oh, sorry Eunhyuk. Yeonseok, this is Hyukjae. He's another close friend of ours."

 

"Kwon Yeonseok." Yuri said, shaking his hand, smiling.

 

"Lee Hyukjae." Hyukjae said, smiling back.

 

Soon, the teams changed from Yunho and Yuri versus Hyukjae and Jaejoong.

 

Yuri smirked as she faced Jaejoong who only smirked back, "You ready Yeonseok?"

 

Clapping her hand, Yuri said, "Bring it on." She then turned to Yunho and saw him smile at her.

 

"Let's do our best okay." Yunho told her.

 

Looking away, Yuri can feel her heart racing before nodding, "Yeah." Yuri said, then shook her head, ' Yuri! Snap out of it.'

 

"Okay, ready." Jaejoong and Yunho faced each other in the middle as Hyukjae had the ball, "Go!" Hyukjae bounced the ball on the floor and raised it into the air to be caught by Jaejoong. Jaejoong soon dribbled the ball before running off to the left side while trying to fight off Yunho. Yuri stayed with Hyukjae near the goal.

 

"Hyukjae!" Jaejoong yelled, as he passed the ball to Hyukjae.

 

Yuri tried to grab the ball but because of her height, she failed miserably. Smirking at her, Hyukjae started to dribble the ball, reaching the left hoop, scoring "Yeah, alright Eunhyuk." Jaejoong said, as he high-fived him. Jaejoong then turned to looked at Yuri, "Nice try, shorty. Let's see how you do this time."

 

"Oh, your on." Yuri said, smirking 'How dare he call me shorty. I will show him.'

 

"Don't worry." Yunho said, running up to her, "How about you try to block Jaejoong and I block Hyukjae?"

 

Yuri nodded and when the game restarted, Yuri tried blocking Jaejoong who protected the ball perfectly. However, Yuri smirked as an idea pop up into her head, "You had wish you never called me shorty."

 

Jaejoong, who kept bouncing the ball, smirked back, "Why?"

 

Yuri instantly crouched in front of him and because she was tiny, she could fit in between his body and snatched the ball before passing it to Yunho, "Yunho!" Yuri screamed, then memories of when they were in bed together, the times where she softly said his name as he kissed her neck passionately flash through her mind. Yuri froze for a moment, seeing those flash through her head like a movie. Those times when they were so close, she kept saying she wasn't ready and instead, he kept kissing her as she screamed his name, just as she had done right now. However, Yuri saw the ball fall in the hoop and realized she was in a game. Soon, Yunho ran over to her and high-fived her, "Good job, man."

 

Yuri shook her head to forget about those memories and smirked, "Thanks."

 

Jaejoong walked up to her and said, "I have to admit, you are worth more than you look."

 

"Don't judge people by appearances, no?" Yuri said, chuckling.

 

Jaejoong stilled but then laughed, "Guess so."

 

Hyukjae then hollered, "How about another game Jae?!"

 

Jaejoong thought for a moment and then smiled, "Sure, why not? How about we change pairing this time? Yeonseok will be with me and you go with Yunho."

 

"Sure thing." Yunho and Hyukjae said, at the same time, smiling.

 

"Who do you want to take care of?" Jaejoong asked, looking at Yeonseok, smirking.

 

Looking at Hyukjae and Yunho, Yuri suddenly smiled as she saw Yunho, 'I will get you back !' Yuri smirked at Jaejoong and said, "I will cover Yunho."

 

Jaejoong nodded and went into the centre, facing Hyukjae with Yunho being the one to throw the ball, "Ready you two?" Yunho asked.

 

Seeing them both nod, Yunho threw the ball into the air. Hyukjae was the first to grabbed before throwing it over to Yunho. Yuri sneakily ran in front of him, stepped on his toe as hard as she could, causing him to holler in pain before catching the ball and throwing it at Jaejoong.

 

Jaejoong, however, didn't catch it and went over to his friend instead, "You okay, man?"

 

Yuri turned around and saw Jaejoong and Hyukjae kneeling by him and acted as if she didn't know what just happened. She went and kneeled by him also, "Sorry, man. I didn't know I stepped on you. You okay?" Yuri apologized, however, she was grinning on the inside, 'That's for calling me girly and weak, you bastard!'

 

"Yeah, I'm fine." Yunho said, smirking "Don't worry about it, man."

 

'Oh, I'm not worried at all.' Yuri thought to herself.

 

Soon, the bell rang, indicating that PE was about to start.

 

Standing up, Jaejoong reached out his hand for Yunho and helped him up, seeing him limping a little once he got on his own two feet. Jaejoong then turned to Yeonseok and smiled as he inclined his head to the bleachers, "Ready to start your first lesson of the year Yeonseok?"

 

Yuri sighed and nodded, following him.

 

'Well, here goes nothing.'