Love Bites

Love Bites

Chapter 17

 

Yuri ran towards the dorms to try and find Jaejoong, however, he wasn't there, making Yuri worried as she turned her head and started running towards the field but he wasn't there either. Yuri looked around as she was panting. Wiping her forehead with her arm, she bent over to place her hands on her knees as she took in deep breaths, trying to ease her racing heart. Where could he be? Yuri was so worried she just felt like crying, yet she knew she had to be strong and guys never cried, no matter how worried she was, she didn't want her cover to be discovered so easily. Breathing harshly, Yuri thought over and over about where he could be. Then it hit her.

 

The roof.

 

Yuri stood up straight and ran towards the roof. Looking up at the school roof, she noticed a familiar shadow. Bitting her lips, Yuri ran even faster, pushing herself harder than ever before to comfort the man who had slowly healed her heart. Once Yuri got to the stairs, she jumped them two by two, panting hard, she leaned forward and leaned her hands on her knees before slamming the door open, seeing Jaejoong turn around, his eyes a mixture of grey and red, his face angry and shocked.

 

"Y...Yeonseok, w...what are you doing here?"

 

Without thinking, Yuri ran up to him and before she knew it, she wrapped her arms around him, "Jae, I was so worried."

 

Jaejoong's eyes widened. He was so shocked he couldn't say anything. His mouth felt as if it was sewn shut and his arms were idle by his body. Bending down, Jaejoong laid his forehead on Yeonseok's shoulder.

 

"Why? Why did I do that Yeonseok?"

 

Yuri sighed and kept hugging him, not realizing how she was acting, "You didn't have a choice." Yuri said, sighing again, as she embraced him tighter.

 

"Yeah, I did. I just beat up my best friend and all because of a ing amazing girl." Jaejoong said, closing his eyes tightly, retreating from his roommates comfortable hug. He walked near the edge and sighed as he crouched down, one arm leaned on a knee as the other was on the floor, holding his balance. Yuri silently gasped as she saw just how beautiful he actually was. She noticed how his once nicely comb hair was all messy now, maybe from the fight with Yunho, swaying with the cold breeze of the night. His skin and muscles were shinning and protruding with the gleam of the moon. His eyes looking straight forward, his posture dangerous, yet unbelievably y. Yuri realized then just how hard she had fallen for this man.

 

Walking closer, Yuri crouched down next to him. Turning her head, Yuri looked ahead again, "Sometimes, friends or even best friends aren't always in the good. Sometimes, their horrible actions, opinions or attitude can be horrific but as a friend, instead of ignoring that behaviour, you beat them to their senses, you tell them the cold hard truth and whether they believe it or not, its their choice. I think that what you did to Yunho was just that." Jaejoong sighed and tightened his fists, "I promised myself." Jaejoong said, his fist was held so tightly that his hand shook a little, "I promised to never fall out with my friends over a girl. I always thought that there were plenty of girls and limited friends but." Jaejoong didn't know what the hell to say after that! He just didn't know what to think anymore. Why was Yuri different? Why did she make him feel so strongly about her?

 

Yuri's eyes widened a little before looking down at the ground then back up again, "Jae?"

 

Jaejoong turned to his roommate with sad and confused eyes. Putting her hand on his shoulder, Yuri felt the rough muscles underneath her fingers, "Do you regret what you did?" Yuri asked, smiling sadly and saw his eyes widened a little before he turned his attention away once again. Yuri, however, didn't stop looking at him. She couldn't since he was her best friend to both, Yeonseok and Yuri. He was her crush and saviour, "Why did you do it?"

 

"Because he spoke about Yul as if she was a piece of rubbish. He insulted her, disrespected her and never cherished her the way she deserved to be cherished. He freely cursed about her as if she was nothing but an object. His true colours were shown and I...I just hate that Yul was spoken about like that." Jaejoong said, growling lightly.

 

Yuri wanted to cry and almost did as she felt tears swell up in her eyes. Jaejoong smelled them and chuckled lightly as he brought up a thumb to his friends cheek, "Hey, your a man. Men don't cry."

 

"I guess I'm the acception to that rule then." Yuri said, smiling and laughed along. She felt so touched. No one, not even Yunho had ever spoken of her in such a way with so much honesty and compassion like Jaejoong had just done. He unknowingly proved and showed her just how close he felt about her true identity. Her true self. He unknowingly showed her his will to fight for her if needed be. He unknowingly allowed his obvious like towards her known tonight and for him to talk to 'Yeonseok' about herself so highly made her feel special and wanted for once in her life.

 

Come on, she had just gotten told that she deserved to be respected. What woman wouldn't cry to a statement like that?

 

"I don't regret it." Jaejoong said, sighing before smiling sadly.

 

"What do you mean?" Yuri asked, looking at him and cocked her head to the side a little bit.

 

"I don't regret beating up Yunho because I know now that I probably punched some senses into him and even though he had been my best friend since primary school, I can't...I could never imagine that I would have done what I did just now but Yul is unique, she's amazing and she shouldn't have to be called all those ed up things. I guess my crush for her is stronger than I thought and I don't know how to handle it, I guess." Jaejoong said, not thinking twice about what he had just confessed while looking up at the sky.

 

Yuri was confused. What could she say? She didn't know. She didn't know what to say to make him happy. There were no words she could think of that she could say since she was mainly shocked that he had said he like her more than a friend. Looking down at the ground, Yuri felt a wave of desire overcome her to just embrace him and kiss his sadness away. Oh, god.

 

Jaejoong stood up and cleared his throat, allowing Yuri to escape from her reverie as she looked up and saw Jaejoong looking down at her, giving a small smile as he outstretched his hand, "Come on, its late and I'm pretty sure you need to go back home since it's still the weekend." Jaejoong said, looking sad.

 

Yuri felt her heart ache but she had to go back home in order to not worry her parents. However, she didn't want to leave him alone. Yuri took out her phone, making Jaejoong confused as he saw Yeonseok dial a number before placing the phone to his ear.

 

Yuri turned around when she heard Hyoyeon's voice.

 

"Hey Yul, where are you? You just disappeared on us." Hyoyeon said worriedly and a little angry.

 

"Sorry Hyo but I was with Jae. Listen, can you tell mom and dad that I'm sleeping at the dorms. You know the ones I'm talking about." Yuri said, with her male voice. This indicated to Hyoyeon that Jaejoong was there and Yuri didn't want to blow her cover.

 

"Um...okay, but why do you want to stay at the dorms?"

 

Yuri turned to looked at Jaejoong who had a confused look on his face. Sighing, Yuri turned back around, "Something came up and I want to be with him. He's feeling a little down now. Can you just tell mom and dad that I was tired and that since the dorms were closer, I decided to stayed here."

 

Hyoyeon realized that something must be wrong if Yuri wanted to stay during the weekend and agreed before saying goodnight and ending the call. Turning around, Yuri smiled, "I guess your stuck with me for the rest of tonight, eh?"

 

Jaejoong was surpirsed but grinned and ruffled Yeonseok's hair again, "Eh? You ain't that bad to be with, shorty." Yuri sighed and shook her head as they both walked towards the dorms, "I wish you had stop calling me that. Plus, you owe me two favours, you know?"

 

"So, when are you hoping to use them, hm?" Jaejoong asked, smiling.

 

"Its a surprises." Yuri said, smirking.

 

Jaejoong pouted, making both students laughed and joked around as they sat down to watch tv and criticized movies or laughed at funny ones. Jaejoong turned to see Yeonseok had fallen asleep as his head gently fell onto his shoulder. Chuckling quietly, Jaejoong picked up the remote to switched the tv off. Jaejoong then picked up his friend bridal style gently so as not to jolt him or wake him up. He then walked over to the bottom half of the bunk bed and carefully opened the duvet covers slowly as he tried to balance both chores. Once he had the duvet open, he then carefully placed Yeonseok onto the mattress, 'Deja vu.' Jaejoong thought. However, this time, Jaejoong tucked him in to make sure he wouldn't be cold in the winter weather. He saw Yeonseok turn and grumble a little as he gently fell back to sleep. Jaejoong tried hard not to laugh as he saw his roommate do this and shook his head a little before turning off the lights and jumping onto his top bunk.

 

He was grateful that Yeonseok had decided to stay. Jaejoong never knew just how attached he was to shorty. It was as if he had seen him before. His attitude and personality towards certain things and topics were so different compared to those usual opinions that the majority of the guys had. Closing his eyes, Jaejoong sighed. He didn't know what to do about Yunho though. If Yeonseok hadn't stopped him, he would have probably be close to beating Yunho unconscious.

 

Another debate. Yuri.

 

Jaejoong let out a slow breath as he reopened his eyes to come face to face with the ceiling. How did Yuri manage to grasps his trust and attention so easily? When he met Yuri at first, he felt pity. Pity and sad that she was dumped in such a hard and cruel way, for a stupid reason but now, he saw her differently! Now, he saw her as a fragile girl...no, woman who needs to be with someone who could treat her like one. Jaejoong blushed as he pictured himself being that guy but quickly shook his mind of that idea. He didn't want to move too fast. They had only been friends for nearly a month and he knew that Yuri wouldn't be ready to jump into yet another relationship so fast.

 

God, what was he saying? Why was he even thinking about a relationship? Before he could answer, his eyes slowly close. His body was exhausted and finally shutting off after a busy day.

 

It was currently the 21st of December, a Sunday and Jaejoong was waiting outside of piano café, waiting for Yuri. The weather was cold, not chilly but cold and it was predicted that it would snow today. However, Jaejoong being the macho guy that he is, huffed away the cold as he was clad in a blue solid pique polo shirt with a black nike epic jacket on top. He was also wearing black levi's 514 straight leg jeans and black white nike flex running shoes. Jaejoong tapped his foot against the wet ground as it had rained that morning. He then took out his phone to check the time to see that it was currently two and then looked from right to left. However, there was still no sign of Yuri. Looking down at his phone again, he then felt a tap on his shoulder. Turning around, he was surprised but quickly covered it up with a smile when he realized it was Yuri, "Your here."

 

"Of course I'm here, silly." Yuri was wearing a pair of black curvy-fit skinny jeans along with a deep black solid layered look tank top. She then wore a evening blue helly hansen lyness rain jacket. Her hair was let down with some light curls and bangs. To finish it off, she wore black nike air max thea running sneakers, a pair of black/gold michael kors quilted leather hamilton lock gloves and a black polo ralph lauren crinkled cotton gossamer scarf.

 

Jaejoong smiled at her attire. She looked perfect for this time of the year. Most girls he went out with always wore skimpy clothing no matter what weather but Yuri was different and he knew that. Clearing his throat, he scratched the back of his neck before asking, "So...um, where do you want to go?"

 

Yuri thought for a moment. There wasn't much you could do in this weather, other than stay indoors. Yuri smiled as she had an idea, "I know. How about the cinema? We can watch something while eating and out of the rain." Jaejoong thought for a moment and then smirked, "Okay, but no chick flicks alright." Jaejoong warned.

 

"Aw, not even if it has comedy in it?" Yuri asked, pouting.

 

"I guess. Gosh, you are a female version of Yeonseok sometimes, honestly." Jaejoong said, chuckling and saw Yuri blush a little.

 

Yuri was about to say something but was cut off when she saw Jaejoong outstretch his hand to grab hers. Yuri felt butterflies in her tummy as her own hand gently clasped his gently. Jaejoong felt her response and blushed a bit more before they both headed towards the cinema.

 

Once they got there, Yuri picked out themovies which Jaejoong declined to every time for being too soppy or too fluffy and dramatic. Pouting, Yuri pointed up to 'The Proposal'. Jaejoong shrugged as there was nothing else to watch. Yuri dragged him towards the shop to order popcorn and drinks.

 

"What do you prefer? Salted or sweet?" Yuri asked him.

 

"Salted definitely." Jaejoong said, before seeing the large size box of popcorn in front of him. He grabbed it and smirked, "Large size? I'm guessing Yeonseok told you I eat a lot."

 

"Yeah, he did." Yuri said, giggling "So, what do you want to drink?"

 

After ordering the drinks and a packet of sweets for Yuri, they both sat in the cinema at the back and laughed quietly as the annoying adverts were playing. A tampax advert came on and Yuri and most of the girls laughed as she heard Jaejoong and other men groaned, covering their eyes. Soon, the movie started. Halfway through the movie, Yuri was sad that she had finished her small-sized of popcorn. She knew she should have bought a medium. Glancing over at Jaejoong's half-full box, Yuri saw that Jaejoong was actually interested in the movie before sneakily and swiftly went towards his box and took a popcorn, causing Jaejoong to look down at her hand and cursed that he was too slow.

 

"Give me it back." Jaejoong said playfully, like a child.

 

Yuri giggled quietly and whispered, "No. If you want it, come and get it." Yuri then placed it between her brownish red lips and looked at him, seeing the way his eyes widened a little. That's when Yuri realized just what she had said, "U...Um, I..."

 

However, she couldn't finish the sentence as Jaejoong's face inched closer to hers. Yuri could feel his breath on her lips and without meaning to, she ate the popcorn, causing Jaejoong to inch closer, his popcorn box forgotten, "Can't I have something better than popcorn?" Jaejoong whispered teasingly.

 

Yuri donned a blush as she felt her heart beat quicken and her eyes halfway open as her lips were parting. She took in a small intake of breath as she felt one of Jaejoong's hands on her leg slowly and gently rising to her hips then her waist and further up to graze against her before placing it gently on her cheek. Jaejoong bent his head to the crook of her neck and shoulder and inhaled deeply, "God Yul. You smell amazing." Yuri felt her body shiver at the tickling sensation on her neck.

 

Jaejoong felt his beast growl happily as he got close to Yuri. God, her neck was so soft, so tender he just wanted to on it and leave hickeys to let people know she wasn't free. Times like these, he was so happy he beat Yunho's . However, no matter how desperately he wanted to be close to Yuri as Yunho had been for three years, he didn't want to rush her into anything too fast but he couldn't help it, he just felt his face inch closer to hers, his eyes closing slowly.

 

Yuri saw his lips part a little and his eyes close. She then felt his lips graze hers but before Jaejoong could ravish them, he noticed a tap on his shoulder. Turning to looked who it was, Jaejoong saw a middle aged man.

 

"Will you two please be quiet? We are trying to watch a movie here."

 

Jaejoong saw the man go and his inner demon growled quietly but then he blushed as he turned back around. He noticed Yuri's blushing face and he, in turn, forgot about his slight anger and blushed also. Throughout the rest of the movie, they both sat quietly and had the same thoughts running through their heads, 'What the hell was I just about to do?!'

 

Soon, both Jaejoong and Yuri were walking back from the cinema, both still blushing and feeling a little awkward at the silence until Yuri decided to break it, "So...uh, the movie was funny, right? I thought it was." Yuri said, laughing awkwardly.

 

Jaejoong stopped and grabbed Yuri's arm who was surprised at the sudden touch before coming face to face with Jaejoong. Placing a hand on her cheek, Jaejoong bent down so their foreheads were touching, "Yul, I'm so sorry. I know you aren't ready for this and I can understand that you might not necessarily like me anymore than a friend but I...I...I really like you. I like you so god damned much that it hurts because every time I touch you or get close to you, I think of that bastard all the time and I feel this force pushing me away from you. I just...I never wanted to make it awkward back there but I sincerely like you and I..., I'm sorry Yul." And with that, Jaejoong was about to leave when he felt a hand touch his own.

 

He turned to see Yuri looking down at the ground, biting her bottom lips, "Would you walk me home?" Yuri asked, "I don't want you to leave."

 

Jaejoong's eyes widened but he simply smiled and nodded. Soon, they both walked towards Yuri's home. Once they got there, Yuri turned around and went on her tip toes to pecked Jaejoong's cheeks quickly, "Thank you for today Jae Oppa. I loved it. I hope we can meet soon." And with that, Yuri smiled and ran inside with a wave before closing the door.

 

Jaejoong was stunned. He stood there and raised a hand to gently place it on the cheek she had kissed. He smiled as if he was a young boy who just had his first crush acknowledge him. Jaejoong kept grinning as he stuffed his hands into his pockets and breathed out a sigh of happiness, seeing the vapour in the air as the heat came out of his mouth. Jumping once then twice, Jaejoong punched a hand into the air before running back to the dorms, not even Yunho could mess up his day.

 

Yuri let out a deep breath and grinned like a mad girl as she waved hi at Xiumin, seeing that her parents weren't home yet. She then ran upstairs, "Hyo, I'm back." Yuri said, and entered the bedroom and saw Hyoyeon turn around in her chair, moving away from her laptop, smiling.

 

"Hey Yul, how was it?"

 

"Yeah Yuri, how was it?" Xiumin asked, as he came into the bedroom and sat down on the bottom bed of the bunk.

 

Yuri giggled and kept jumping up in joy and happiness.

 

"Oh guys, it was amazing. We went to the cinema then he tried to kiss me and he kept glancing at me throughout the movie. We ate popcorn, laughed and then he walked me home and." Yuri said, and bit her bottom lips as she was apprehensive with maybe telling them what she did would no doubt anger Hyoyeon.

 

Big time.

 

Both, Hyoyeon and Xiumin leaned forward, intrigued "Then?"

 

Yuri turned around and spoke very quickly, "I then kissed him on the cheek." Yuri closed her eyes and then slowly opened them to see Xiumin laughing and making kissing noises whereas Hyoyeon had, you guessed it.

 

A very annoyed, worried and pissed off face.

 

"Yul, what the hell where you doing?! You know this is dangerous!" Hyoyeon shouted, not happy at all with the outcome of the so-called 'Day out'.

 

"Sorry Hyo." Yuri said, frowning "But what the hell am I meant to do then? I don't know what to do. I'm stuck between two different lifestyle Hyo. I...I like him so much." Yuri sighed heavily as she fell onto her bed, next to Xiumin and held her face in her hands, "I...I like him so much Hyo, I just want to." Yuri said, and felt her chest tightened as a shower of emotions fell on her at that moment. Guilt, anger, sadness, fright, panic and frustration. Walking over to her sister, Hyoyeon embraced her tightly as she let out a lone tear, "I'm so sorry Yul. I know that I'm being harsh but I really don't want you to get hurt more than you are now."

 

Yuri nodded in Hyoyeon's shoulder while Xiumin frowned, patting her back soothingly, "I'm pretty sure everything will work out. There is always a solution Yul."

 

Yuri looked up into her hands as she thought.

 

Was there?

 

It was finally Monday and Christmas was right around the corner. Yuri noticed lights decorating the outside of the building, hanging from the windows and a massive Christmas tree from what she could see in the foyer. Yuri had a lift from Heechul and once she unbuckled her seatbelt, she hugged him, "Thank you Chul Oppa. I just..." Heechul smiled and nodded, her hair, "I understand Yul. I understand. Just take it one step at a time and remember what you went there for okay?"

 

Yuri sighed and nodded as she looked of out the car window and swallowed a lump in , "Well, guess I will see you on Friday Oppa." Yuri said, and pecked his cheek quickly and waved goodbye as Heechul left. She held her duffel bag in one hand and took in a deep breath before walking into the gates, saying hi to a few people she recognized. She saw the dorm building and smile as she saw Kibum by the entrance, "Ki."

 

Kibum turned around and smiled as he saw Yuri, "Hey Yu...Yeonseok."

 

"How was your weekend Ki?" Yuri asked, laughing as she tried to forget about her problems at that moment.

 

"It was fun cause I met up with some primary school friends. How about yours?" Kibum asked, smiling.

 

"It was good." Yuri said, trying to suppress her frown, "I will see you later Ki, got to get changed."

 

Kibum furrowed his eyebrows, knowing something was distinctly odd with her but knew that maybe it wasn't helpful to talk about it right now. Sighing, Kibum walked towards his dorm to get ready himself, 'I hope you are okay Yul.'

 

Once Yuri entered the room, she saw steam coming out from under the door of the bathroom and instantly knew that Jaejoong must have been showering, "Hey, I'm back!" Yuri shouted, knowing he would hear.

 

"Hey shorty! I got news for you!" Jaejoong shouted, from inside the bathroom.

 

Yuri froze. She kind of knew what his good news would be and tried her very best to keep a happy face as she slapped her cheeks and took calming breaths, "Uh...sure."

 

Jaejoong soon came out with only a blue towel wrapped around his waist. Yuri felt a huge blush overtake her cheeks and Jaejoong took this as a sign of the heat coming from the shower, "Sorry about the amount of steam. I have something to tell you though." Jaejoong said, smiling as he sat down on the sofa.

 

Yuri tried to ignore that a towel was all he was wearing. Clearing , she sat next to him, her hands fidgety as she pulled down her sleeves, "You look really happy, what's up?" Yuri said, smiling.

 

"Well, I met up with Yul on Sunday." Jaejoong said, blushing while rubbing his hands together. Yuri felt her stomach turn in a horrible way. She knew it was going to be about yesterday but she tried not to show anything and just nodded, "And basically, I almost kissed her in the cinema. I need to talk to you cause I have no idea what the hell could have overcome me to do that but it gets better." Jaejoong said, grinning now.

 

"What is it?" Yuri asked, as she kept her smile on.

 

Jaejoong smirked as he leaned back, "She kissed me on the cheek before she went home. That has to be a sign, right?"

 

Yuri nodded as she, herself, blushed at listening about her bold action, "I'm sure i...it is."

 

Jaejoong frowned and placed his hand on Yeonseok's forehead, "You okay? You seem to be acting more jumpy and weird lately." Jaejoong asked urgently, not liking that something bad was happening to Yeonseok, his close friend.

 

"N...No, I'm fine, honestly. So, what do we have first?" Yuri asked smiling, trying to get away from the conversation of last night, not because she couldn't accept it but more so because she didn't what advice she could give him when she didn't even know herself.

 

Jaejoong shrugged it off as he answered and got up to drink some water, "We have assembly first. I heard from Hyukjae that they are going to be talking about Christmas on Thursday. I think it has something to do with the second match of the championships."

 

"Really? The second match is on Thursday? But why on Christmas and on a school night?"

 

"Well, Christmas morning would have already passed so all the gifts would have been given and such so why not spend a fun night looking at your child play." Jaejoong said, smiling.

 

Yuri bit her lips, not knowing whether to ask this. Turning around, she took out her uniform from her duffel bag, "Are your parents coming on Thursday? You know, for Christmas or your game?"

 

Jaejoong froze. He tightened his hand on the bottle so harshly that it crinkled under the force. He then looked down at the ground then at the bottle, "No, they can never be bothered. Work and Sangook is more important to them than me but I'm sure I will get a package with a Christmas card that they didn't even pick out. Want to know what happened last year?"

 

Yuri nodded but smiled sadly at the fact that not even for such an important day when it was Christmas and their son's game combine did they even try to make the effort to come.

 

"I got a package filled with chocolate and flowers and a birthday card and in the birthday card, it said 'We hope you like your new clothes, only the best for you, son. Merry Christmas'. They didn't even ing pick out the present. I will never forget that card. It showed me just how much they really 'Care' about me. So, long story short, I have given up."

 

Yuri said nothing, not wanting to dig a deeper hole, knowing he wasn't exactly happy right now. So, she tried to change the mood, "So, you think you can beat the other team on Thursday?" She asked, smirking.

 

Jaejoong instantly hyped up at the mention of the game, "Pfft. Of course we will. You know we always do."

 

Yuri laughed and as usual, she ran into the bathroom to get changed, claiming she needed to brush her teeth and 'Shave' and soon, with all the uniform ready and Yuri finishing Jaejoong's tie, they were off to assembly with their duffel bags in hand.

 

"So, how about our training in the morning? We haven't done them in a while?" Yuri asked, looking up at Jaejoong.

 

"Well, how about we start again tomorrow?"

 

Yuri smiled and nodded. They soon waved at Hyukjae and all three stood in a line. Jaejoong spotted Yunho in another, glaring at his direction then to Yeonseok, making Jaejoong stand closer to his friend. Yunho could beat him but he wouldn't lay a hand on Yeonseok. For some reason, he felt a wave of overprotectiveness towards Yeonseok, probably because he was the only friend that ever admired him and took the time to listen to him instead of always agreeing. Looking down at Yeonseok, Jaejoong saw how he was so small. He couldn't get over the fact that he and Yuri had similar heights, not to mention, their hair colour is the same and their muscle build. Jaejoong then heard the microphone sound and looked up to see a teacher up on the stage.

 

"Good morning everyone. I hope you all had a nice weekend and a thank you and congratulations to our team the Seaside." The whole gym cheered, "Okay okay, settle down now. As you all know, Christmas is on Thursday now and the game is also on that date so what the school have planned is for Thursday to be off for the whole day so you can spend the day with your family and relatives. So, on Wednesday evening, we allow every student to leave and spend the next day with their families before coming over if you wish to watch the game at eight. Other than that, there are no more notices. So everybody, please be patient while leaving the door and all go to your respective classrooms." And with that, the bell rang and all the students left.

 

"So, what are you going to do on Thursday?" Yuri asked, following behind Jaejoong.

 

"Same as always, I guess." Jaejoong said, shrugging.

 

'Oh Oppa.' Yuri thought, smiling sadly.

 

Yunho was leaning against the wall as he stared intently at Jaejoong then at Yeonseok before leaving slowly into the darkness.