Love Bites

Love Bites

Chapter 22

 

"You came in the end." Jaejoong said happily.

 

Yuri nodded and cupped his cheeks gently before smiling, "Oppa, there's something I want to tell you."

 

Jaejoong's eyes widened and as he looked into her eyes, he couldn't help but feel anxious. Was she...Was she going to...?

 

"Oppa, I..."

 

"Okay team, let's get going. Make us proud." The coach said, barging in, causing Yuri to groan in anger while Jaejoong's face clearly showed his annoyance! "Come on you lot, stop standing around here. Off you go. Your entrance will start in eight minutes." The coach said, before patting Jaejoong on the back, "You will do good Jae. Make us proud."

 

Jaejoong bowed and once the coach left, he turned back to Yuri, seeing her smile, "Don't worry, I will tell you later. Good luck Jae Oppa." Yuri said, and stood on her tiptoes and kissed his cheek before smiling and running back to find her friends. Jaejoong took in a deep breath as he placed one hand over his heart, 'She was about to...She was...' Jaejoong thought, but shook his head as he turned to see his team's annoyed looks! He shook his head a little and started grinning, showing a little of his fangs. He fully turned around and crossed his arms.

 

"Okay boys, are we all ready to win tonight?" Jaejoong asked, shoving his fist into the air.

 

Everybody else did also as they yelled, "Yeah!" Excluding Yunho who was still growling and glaring daggers at Jaejoong.

 

Jaejoong gave a nod and turned back around, ready to lead the Seaside into the third round. Jaejoong jumped up and down twice before stretching his legs. Once he was done checking his laces and attire, he then heard the commentator, "Okay everyone. Welcome to the third round of the championships where we have two teams playing tonight from two different schools. First, give it up for the Eagles who are here to represent Bugil High." Once the commentator finished, Yuri noticed from the stands that the team Eagles were running out. They looked to be much more built and stronger than the last team, however, she had full faith that Jaejoong would lead the Seaside to victory in this round., "And here they are, the Eagles. Give a round of applause everybody." Yuri, however, didn't clap and neither did Hyoyeon and Heechul. Yuri knew that Xiumin was in the back of the stage, waiting for her. She was going to find him within the first fifteen minute of the game, change to Yeonseok to spend the time with Jaejoong during the break and then change back into Yuri for the rest of the game. She realized that Yeonseok has been a little distant from Jaejoong ever since she turned into his girlfriend. Yuri was thrown out of her thoughts as Heechul elbowed her and inclined his head to where the commentator was.

 

"Okay, ladies and gentleman. Now, it's time to introduce a very special team that has won the championships last year. Please give a big applauses to the Seaside who are presenting SM High."

 

Jaejoong put on his trade smirk as he ran out into the gym, causing everyone from SM to stand and cheer loudly. Heck, even most of the girls and some guys from Bugil High were cheering. Yuri stood up and cheered loudly as she saw her boyfriend running around the gym, his lean muscled body contracting with every step, his fringe swaying smoothly and perfectly but most importantly, the pride he had on his face as he waved at certain people along with the rest of the team. Hyukjae was behind him, pointing over to her direction.

 

Jaejoong turned to looked at Yuri and gave a wide grin as he gave her a wink and thumbs up. Yuri smiled as she nodded and gave two thumbs up before returning to clapping. Hyoyeon turned to Yuri and smiled gently as she saw her sister. She noticed Heechul doing the same thing and they were both thinking the exact same thing, 'I'm glad she's smiling.' "Okay! Captains in the centre!" The referee shouted.

 

Jaejoong took in a deep breath and with a pat on his back from Hyukjae, he walked into the centre, coming face to face with the captain of the other team. The referee had the whistle near his mouth and a ball in his other hand. He looked between both, Jaejoong and the other captain before setting the rules, "Okay, there is not allowed to be hitting, pushing, slapping, holding, illegal pic/screen meaning no tripping the other on purposes. You can't walk or travel with the ball, no double dribbling and passes need to be quick, no time consuming and no back court violation. If anyone breaks any of these rules then the team will have a warning. Three warnings throughout this whole journey and you are disqualified. The Eagles already have one so your team need to be careful. The Seaside have none so far so let's start." The referee said, and placed the whistle in his mouth and blew at the exact same time the ball was in the air and the school started to cheer as they saw Jaejoong hit the ball first, passing it to Hyukjae.

 

"Go Jae Oppa." Yuri said happily, as she jumped up and down. Jaejoong turned and winked at Yuri who in turn blushed and winked back. God, she was about to declare her love for him and here she was, blushing.

 

Jaejoong turned back to see a team member throw the ball at him and as he jumped to catch it, he threw it in the hoop from a side angle and bingo, "One score for the Seaside!" The commentator shouted. Jaejoong smirked, along with his team members, causing the crowd to cheer happily. However, the Eagles weren't happy. Yuri cheered happily, 'That's my Oppa.'

 

Jaejoong grabbed the ball and dribbled it as he looked around. He then spotted Yunho and much to his annoyance, he knew Yunho was his only chance for this round and threw the ball at him. Yunho, not wanting to loses, grabbed the ball and dribbled it as he ran and passed it to Hyukjae who in turn saw Jaejoong near the hoop and passed it to him, however, as Jaejoong jumped to catch it, the captain from the other team managed to beat him and took the ball from his grasps. Jaejoong cursed under his breath before running to catch up to him.

 

Soon, fifteen minutes passed and the Seaside had scored three where the Eagle had scored five, "And the Seaside are behind by two points."

 

Jaejoong was determined to score at least two more goals before the first half was over. Jaejoong growled lightly as he nodded towards Hyukjae and spoke with a few other members. The referee blew the whistle again, and Jaejoong started running to the other side as he saw that the other team were about to score. Two could play that game in his eyes. As suspected, Jaejoong saw the other captain was about to score. Once Jaejoong saw him throw the ball at the hoop, he jumped up and caught it perfectly before throwing it at Hyukjae. Hyukjae grabbed it and passed it to Yunho who passed it to another member.

 

Yuri bit her bottom lips as she saw the score board. The Seaside was two points behind. Never has she seen the Seaside behind since the start of the competition. The competition was starting to get harder but she had faith that Jaejoong would win, just like he always did. However, she noticed that she needed to change and whispered to Hyoyeon who nodded, "Xiumin is there. Be careful Yul." Yuri nodded and slowly walked down the steps before running behind the bleachers. However, unbeknowest to her, Seohyun had smirked and started to walk down the bleachers as she carefully manoeuvred towards the back.

 

Yuri looked around and hugged Xiumin, grabbing the bag, "Thank you Xiumin. I owe you so much, don't I?" Yuri said, smiling sadly.

 

Xiumin shook his head, "Your my sister Yuri. I will always be there to protect you but a few kpop CDs wouldn't hurt." Yuri smiled and embraced him once again tightly, kissing his forehead to which Xiumin whined. Yuri ruffled his hair and ran to the changing rooms but not without looking at the game once more. She smiled as she saw Jaejoong commanding and piercing his eyes on the ball. Yuri ran into the changing room and locked the door. However, Seohyun had taken a photo beforehand.

 

Seohyun frowned a little as she waited. About eight minutes later, she saw Yeonseok. She knew it. She knew something was strange. Seohyun smiled evilly as she grabbed her camera and took a photo of Yeonseok aka Yuri and soon, walked off. This was great. Now, she had evidence. Her heels were clicking as she smirked, "Jae Oppa, I will show you just how pathetic that girl is. You will be crawling to me before you know it." And with that, Seohyun disappeared through the door, along with the clicking of her black branden double strap pumps.

 

Yuri ran back to the bleachers and stood in a different spot before quickly waving to Hyoyeon and Heechul, letting them know she was okay. Yuri then turned around and saw Jaejoong was now shouting orders as well as the coach. Yuri shouted in her male voice, "Come on, Jae! You can do it!"

 

Jaejoong heard a male voice and turned to see Yeonseok. He grinned as he nodded and instantly turned serious as he began running around the court. Jaejoong took in a deep breath as he blocked the ball again, and threw it to another member of the team. He had his girlfriend and his best friend there. He could do this. He had to beat the Eagles for Yuri, Yeonseok and himself. Jaejoong studied the court and saw the ball was being dribbled by an Eagle member. He stood still for a moment, getting a weird look from Hyukjae.

 

He wouldn't loses. He had to concentrate. His eyes were bouncing from the ball to every possible direction it could go. He then saw the member throw the ball to the captain of the Eagle. He smirked as he studied his footing. He always leaned on his right. Jaejoong ran to the goal and jumped to the right side and just like that, he grabbed the ball and quickly dribbled it across the court, only focusing on the hoop before throwing it from the first line, meaning it would be two points. He jumped up and threw the ball, allowing it to fall into the hoop neatly, allowing another point to go to the Seaside. He smirked as the crowd cheered and as he turned, he saw Yeonseok smiling, jumping up and down, cheering. He smirked and put his thumbs up, however, as he was looking for Yuri he couldn't find her and frowned a little. Maybe she was just very well hidden. He was distracted by Hyukjae and other members as they jumped on him. Soon, the half-time bell rang. Yuri ran towards Jaejoong and smiled before patting his back, "You did amazing." Yuri said happily, feeling the shot of electricity bolt through her hand. Jaejoong smirked and ruffled her hair, "Hey shorty, where have you been? I didn't see you in the beginning of the game."

 

Yuri halted for a moment before shrugging, "Sorry man, traffic and all and I was getting a lift but I can see you guys are tie."

 

Jaejoong nodded, however, he smiled, causing Yuri to internally gasps, "I don't care because we are going to win. I just know it."

 

Yuri gave a small smile, 'Oh Oppa, you are always so happy. I only wish you could be this happy for the rest of your life.' "Hey shorty, have you seen Yul?"

 

Yuri froze a little before shrugging, "Said something about needing to go and check on something. I don't know where she went though." Yuri said, trying to act as nonchalant as best as she could.

 

Jaejoong shrugged and Yuri was happy he bought it, "Hey shorty, how about we celebrate our victory in an arcade? My treat." Jaejoong said smugly.

 

Yuri chuckled, "Oh, you are so arrogant, you know that? I hope you do win just so I can get that free ticket. Remember, you owe me two favours. Don't forget."

 

Jaejoong rolled his eyes, "I get it, I get it. How could I forget when you are nagging it in my ear like a girl?"

 

Yuri punched his shoulder and frowned, "Hey, I'm not a weak girl, you idiot!" Yuri said, then smirked as she heard him laugh quietly.

 

"Damn, you even hit like one!" Yuri groaned and ran after him as he stuck his tongue out and ran away from her, "Get back here Kim!" Yuri ordered, laughing as she remembered this moment that time in the cafeteria, 'We always run after each other, don't we, Oppa? Although, very soon, I know you will be running and never coming back.' Yuri thought sadly. Soon, she slowed down without realizing, she saw Jaejoong smile as he spoke with Hyukjae.

 

"And the bell goes for the second half. Players, get ready."

 

Yuri was shocked. Had half an hour passed that quickly? Yuri then turned to Jaejoong who was walking up towards her, "Hey shorty, be ready for the arcade this weekend."

 

Yuri shook her head as she gave a small smile, "Alright alright, you just focus on winning that game. Otherwise, I will beat you up."

 

Jaejoong snorted and ruffled Yuri's hair, "Okay, whatever you say, shorty."

 

Yuri playfully punched his shoulder before shoving him onto the court, "Now, play and stop being so arrogant." Jaejoong nodded, however, he took one last look around the bleachers and still no sight of Yuri. He frowned slightly. He wanted to spend his break with both, Yuri and Yeonseok. Jaejoong shook his head before patting Hyukjae on the back. He turned to looked to see Yunho on the other end, glaring. Jaejoong glared right back before snorting and walking into the middle of the court. He couldn't waste his time on an idiotic pathetic person like him! Jaejoong then heard the referee blow the whistle before he held up one hand in the air and the other hand occupied with the ball, "Both captains in the centre."

 

Yuri heard this and was about to go sit down on the bleachers, however, she turned around and noticed that Jaejoong was sort of sad. Was it because he couldn't see Yuri? Yuri looked at him then at the score board. It was a tie so far and she knew that Jaejoong was feeling somewhat sceptical about this game. She turned to Hyoyeon, Heechul and Xiumin who was on the bleachers, motioning her to come up. She thought for a moment as she bit her lips. Yuri walked up towards Xiumin, "Xiumin, pass me the bag please?"

 

Xiumin nodded, "Where do I meet you next?"

 

Yuri looked at Xiumin before looking back at Jaejoong, "No Xiumin, I need to be Yuri for the next hour."

 

Hyoyeon looked at Heechul a little worriedly, however, Heechul told her that it would be alright. Hyoyeon nodded and hugged Yuri, "Be careful Yul."

 

Yuri nodded and ran towards the changing rooms before quickly taking off her french navy polo ralph lauren cotten jogger sweatpants which allowed her capri pants to re-appear, along with her white karen scott shelf bra tank top and denim jacket. She then made sure her black polo ralph lauren vaughnn sneakers were tied properly before grabbing her wig and taking it off gently. Yuri combed her fingers through her hair once quickly before running out with the bag. Once she got to the bleachers, she ran up them and passed the bag to Xiumin, "Thanks. How is it going?"

 

Hyoyeon sighed, "Well, the Eagles are two points ahead now. Jaejoong Oppa just kept being thrown off and the Seaside for some reason can't beat them."

 

Yuri was slightly worried. Jaejoong would never allow the other team to be two points ahead. She needed to make sure he knew that she was there. So, when she saw Jaejoong walking back to the centre once again, after the Eagles scored, she cupped her hands around and shouted, "Jae Oppa, don't give up! You can win this Oppa!" Jaejoong slightly turned his head and saw Yuri there, next to Yeonseok's girlfriend. Those hair he loved so much were hung beautifully over her shoulder, her eyes expressing the passion and trust she had in him. Jaejoong wanted nothing more than to run up and kiss her, however, once he heard the whistle, he turned quickly and jumped as he grabbed the ball once again, before the other captain. He started running to his hoop on the right side before seeing the other team had blocked him fairly well. As he kept bouncing the ball, he averted his eyes and saw Hyukjae there with his arms above his head in the open. Jaejoong smirked as he turned to the other side to see another team member. He nodded to them and saw that his plan worked. The Eagles were stupid enough to look towards his direction and in a blink of an eye, Jaejoong threw it to the opposite direction, allowing Hyukjae to successfully grab the ball and dribble it towards the hoop.

 

Jaejoong ran to the right more as he saw Hyukjae throw the ball to another member who passed it to Yunho who passed it to him and in an instant, Jaejoong threw the ball and it landed perfectly, "And there is another score from the Seaside. The number one player, Kim Jaejoong, has managed to score one more point for the Seaside." Yuri cheered loudly as she clapped. Heechul and Hyoyeon both clapped as well where Xiumin smirked. Yuri was so happy as she saw the team congratulate her boyfriend. Yuri blushed as she saw him wink at her and blow her a kiss. Many people in the crowd tried to look for the person Jaejoong blew such an endearment too, but couldn't spot her. Yuri was thankful and simply winked back secretly. Jaejoong grinned and threw his fists in the air, "Come on everyone, let's win this." Jaejoong said to his team.

 

As the rest of the game commenced, the Seaside had managed to win two more points, being one point ahead of the Eagles. However, the Eagles instantly caught up and were now one point ahead of the Seaside. Yuri was worried as she saw the score board alternate every three minutes. Both teams were really good but she knew that the Seaside were better.

 

Jaejoong was starting to sweat if that was even possible. Well, it was in this cases, Jaejoong tried his damned hardest to figure out a way to beat them, however, with only five minutes left until the game was over, at this rate, they would loses. Jaejoong quickly used his reflexes but was too late as another team member snatched the ball from him.

 

"Oh, and there goes number eight from the Eagles. Has he successfully steal the ball from Kim? Will he score?" Jaejoong growled and ran towards the ball. Yuri groaned as she saw that Jaejoong needed to score further away in order to score two points to win. She looked at the timer which said only three minute.

 

"Come on, Jae Oppa! Come on!" Yuri encouraged.

 

Jaejoong was waiting around the middle where he saw the ball being passed to various people. He saw the time. He had to score from the middle to earn two points. He needed two points but a long distance shot was hard, even for him. He was mostly lucky the other times. Jaejoong, however, shook his head. He would win and he would do it. As he waited patiently, he saw Hyukjae with the ball and nodded towards him, however, another team member tripped him, causing him to fall on his arm and twisted his ankle. Jaejoong instantly ran up to him.

 

The referee blew the whistle, "Time out. Stop the timer."

 

"It seems as if number three from the Seaside has been downed. This calls for a penalty shot for the Seaside." Jaejoong grabbed Hyukjae's hand and saw him wince, "Are you okay, man?" Jaejoong asked worriedly, as he helped Hyukjae up.

 

Hyukjae smiled, "I'm fine, Jaejoong. Make sure you beat these mother ers since you have to take my penalty shot." Jaejoong nodded and saw a team of first aid hurry him on a stretcher, "That is number three from the Seaside out of the game for now, meaning Kim needs to shoot the penalty."

 

Yuri bit her bottom lips as she saw a dear friend of hers getting taken away. She narrowed her eyes as she looked at the other team members. She then felt a tap on her shoulder and turned to see Kibum, "Oh, Ki Oppa. Hey, where have you been?"

 

Kibum smiled, "I wasn't going to come but I thought I had come and cheer Jaejoong on. I can see how the game is going though."

 

Yuri nodded. She then turned to see Hyoyeon and Heechul, as well as Xiumin stare at her. She then jumped a little, "Oh, I'm sorry about that. Hyo, Chul Oppa, Xiumin, this is my friend, Kibum. He's the one who knows about my secret and has helped me all this time."

 

Kibum bowed as he smiled, "Hello there. My names Kim Kibum, pleased to meet you all."

 

Hyoyeon shook his hand, "Pleasure to meet you, too. Thank you so much for taking care of her."

 

Kibum shook his head, "No worries. I love her as a friend and I'm more than happy to help." Kibum said, then turned to Heechul and blushed a little. Heechul looked him up and down and blushed himself as he took out his hand awkwardly, "Hi."

 

Kibum smiled nervously but nodded, his face as red as a tomato, "Hello."

 

Hyoyeon turned to Yuri with a shocked look, "Ki Oppa's gay." Yuri whispered.

 

Hyoyeon 'Oohed'. She turned to see the two boys getting along and slightly flirting. Hyoyeon smiled gently as she leaned her head on Yuri's shoulder, "Well, looks like Heechul Oppa has a reason to come to these games now." Hyoyeon teased.

 

Yuri giggled and heard a whistle from the referee and took in a deep breath, "Oppa's about to shoot the penalty." Hyoyeon looked up also.

 

Jaejoong walked to the farthest line that would equal two points if he successfully shoot the ball. Jaejoong looked around to see his team and the Eagles around the semi-circle, their bodies and hands ready to run in if need be. Jaejoong glared at the captain who tripped his best friend. He would win this, not only for him and Yuri but for Hyukjae also, "Okay, you only have one chance. This throw will be worth two points but if you miss then the Eagles move forward. You have unlimited time but only one shot. Good luck." The referee said, as he threw the ball to Jaejoong. Jaejoong grabbed the ball and looked at the object intently as he was nervous. The future of the Seaside depended on this moment and on his shoulders. Could he do this?

 

Jaejoong looked around and saw his team members look at him with anxiousness and worry. He then looked at the hoop and bounced the ball once before holding it again. He felt like he was suffocating. It was now or nothing and he had to make this shot otherwise he would hate himself. He knew that moments like this would occur various times. If he couldn't even handle this pressure, what made him think he could become a famous player? He sighed heavily and heard people tapping their feet in impatience. He then turned to Yuri. As he saw Yuri's smile, he suddenly felt all his worries fade away. He loved her smile, that sweet angelic beautiful smile. He wanted her to smile like that forever, forever on him, knowing that she was proud of him. Jaejoong was shocked when he saw her stand up all of a sudden but then, he heard her whisper and his eyes widened.

 

Yuri saw him gazing at her and suddenly, she could feel all his worry and apprehension seeping from those grey iris's. She felt Hyoyeon tightened her hold on her hand and at that moment, she knew this was the perfect time. The perfect words to tell him.

 

Yuri stood up, making people stare at her as she was the only one but she didn't care. She whispered to him slowly, knowing he would understand, "I love you."

 

When Jaejoong heard those words seep from her lips, he felt a sudden surge of power and strength in his vein, a sudden heat and pride puff in his chest. She loved him. Yuri Kim loved him. She had faith in him. He grinned and looked back at the hoop. He was going to do this. He was going to win and he was going to do it to prove to everyone that he wouldn't be beaten so easily. Jaejoong bounced the ball once more before he bent his knees slightly and closed his eyes before taking in a deep breath and once he felt ready, he jumped up and felt the ball graze his fingertips as it left his grasps and headed for the hoop.

 

Jaejoong looked at the ball as it reached the hoop and bounced on the edge once. Yuri tightened her hold on Hyoyeon's hand as her eyes were wide with worry and her bottom lips was being assaulted by her teeth.

 

Jaejoong saw the ball bounce again, and just as it did, it fell inwards and suddenly grazed the strings of the goal as it slid through. The Seaside had won.

 

The referee blew his whistle and the commentator cheered, "And the number one player of the Seaside, Kim Jaejoong has successfully scored two points! Ladies and gentleman, the winner of the third round of the championship, please give it up for the Seaside!"

 

Jaejoong suddenly saw his coach and his team members huddle around him as they laughed and cheered.

 

Yuri laughed happily as she turned to her friends. They all looked at her and pushed her. Yuri smiled and ran down the steps of the bleachers, her hair flailing wildly behind her.

 

Jaejoong smiled and laughed as he was showered with praises, however, he then smelled a familiar scent near him and as turned around, he saw one of the people he wanted to share this with the most. He ran through the crowd and saw Yuri grin as she stood there, her arms opening. Jaejoong quickly wrapped his arms around her waist and twirled her around, his grin never disappearing.

 

Yuri laughed happily along with him and when he put her down, he quickly dipped in and placed his lips over hers. She instantly closed her eyes as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Jaejoong could faintly hear his team members hooting and wolf whistling along with a few groans from the girls as they cursed but Jaejoong didn't care as he felt her lips move gently with his and the way their bodies molded perfectly, he knew that she was the only girl he had want to cherish forever. Jaejoong broke the kiss, however, left his lips to still graze hers. His forehead leaning on her own as their eyes locked onto one anothers.

 

"Yul, did you mean it?"

 

Yuri was confused for a moment but then smiled when she figured out what he meant. She combed one hand through his hair as the other was laying around his neck, "I do. I love you Oppa."

 

Jaejoong felt his heart explode with happiness as his stomach tingled. He heard the honesty in her voice and bent down to give her one more passionate kiss. His arms wrap around her and pressed her body closer to his own as his tongue battled with hers for dominance. He felt her gently bit his bottom lips and graze her tongue over his fang. He moaned a little in pleasure. He broke the kiss for a second as he said barely in a whisper, "I love you too, Yul. I love you." Yuri smiled as her eyes shone with love and adoration for him before both sealing their words with their lips. Unbeknownst to them, a certain wolf demon was behind them. Yunho snarled as he saw the show of affection between the two. He growled and Jaejoong heard this. His eyes darkened, however, as he ran towards the wolf demon. He then bared his fangs slightly.

 

"I know you have been talking with Seo, Yunho." Jaejoong said suddenly.

 

Yunho growled and smirked, "Oh, really?"

 

Jaejoong sniffed once, "You ing smell like that ! I want you to tell her something on my behalf, you bastard!" Yunho growled and was about to punch Jaejoong when he heard his words, "Tell her to never hurt Yul again."

 

Yunho was confused, "What the are you talking about half-breed?!"

 

Jaejoong leaned closer as he grabbed the front of his shirt a little to hide their quarrel, "You tell her, I will never, ever fall in love with her again. I will never degrade myself to date such a lowlife girl like her who only opens her legs to whoever is waiting in line. I swear, if you or her ever do anything to intentionally hurt Yul again, I will personally come back and hunt you two down."

 

Yunho was even more confused, "What the do you mean hurt Yuri?!"

 

Jaejoong snorted, "Ask the !"

 

Jaejoong then felt a tug on his arm and turned to see Yuri, "Oppa, what...?" She then turned to Yunho and Jaejoong quickly growled as he shielded her from him.

 

"Don't worry Yul, let's go." Jaejoong said, wrapping an arm around her waist before walking off to celebrate with the others. Yuri looked back at Yunho once more before turning back around.

 

"Ouch. Yun Oppa, what the hell...?" Yunho slapped Seohyun as she spoke which shocked her beyond belief. Seohyun screeched as she pushed him, "What the hell is your problem?!"

 

Yunho growled, "Jaejoong came to me. He ing came up to me and told me that Yuri was in danger! I joined you because I wanted her back. I didn't want her to get hurt in the process. I might hate the half-breed but Yuri is very close to me. So, tell me what the hell was he talking about?!" Yunho said, glaring as he punched the wall next to Seohyun's face.

 

Seohyun started to chuckled, causing Yunho to be confused. Seohyun went into her leaf print giani bernini coated canvas tote purse and took out a cigarette before lighting it. She let out a puff of smoke as she glared, "I just gave her a taste of what its like when she messes with me. Nothing wrong with that, is there? You did the same with my Jae baby when you punched him all those months ago."

 

Yunho growled, "That isn't what I asked ! Tell me what the hell did you do?!"

 

Seohyun rolled her eyes, "I got a couple of guys I know to scare her a little. No biggy." Seohyun said nonchalantly. Yunho was shocked and quickly wrapped his hand around , "You mean to tell me you wanted her to get ?"

 

Seohyun smirked as she grabbed his hand around her neck and threw it at his side, "I was merely showing her that the world is cruel. She seems to be the princess that gets everything. Tell me, how are you not mad at her? How come you don't hate her? She ran to your best friend and casually started admitting feelings for him that were once held for you." Yunho felt a twinge of pain in his chest at her words. Seohyun saw this and loved every minute of his writhing in torture, "Tell me, why it is that you don't hate how she is constantly around him, both as Yeonseok and Yuri?"

 

Yunho growled, "You have no legitimate proof..."

 

"Oh, but I do, Oppa." Seohyun said, and took out a camera, "I have all the proof right here."

 

Yunho looked at the camera before scowling. Seohyun merely smirked as she took another puff from her cigarette.

 

"Oh! I win you again, shorty!" Jaejoong shouted, as he turned the wheel of the car, turning it so it bumped with Yeonseok's.

 

Yuri, however, growled and glared, "Oh, shut up! I will not loses." Yuri said in her manly voice, as she pressed down on the gas pedal harder, speeding up her car as it collided with Jaejoong's car.

 

Jaejoong frowned, "Hey."

 

Yuri turned and smirked, "Revenge is a , isn't it, Mr. Arrogant?"

 

Jaejoong smirked as he did something that took Yuri by surprises, causing her car to slow down with his passing the finish line.

 

"You cheated."

 

Jaejoong flicked his roommate's forehead, "Revenge is a , isn't it, shorty?"

 

Yuri growled playfully as she chased after him around the arcade. It was the weekend and they were the only ones as 'Yuri' had a prior engagement and Kibum was with Heechul. Apparently, something about meeting up and then Hyoyeon wanted to stay at home and sleep in while Hyukjae was at home with his parents tending to his injuries, Xiumin was with some friends and so, Yuri had decided to let Jaejoong pay for them to hang out in the arcade.

 

"Hey shorty, what's the matter? Your in a daze."

 

Yuri shook her head, "Oh nothing, sorry. Anyway, what do you want to go on first?" Yuri asked him. Jaejoong thought for a while as he scanned the room and noticed the basketball shooting ring were on the other side, "That. Come on, I want to test your skills. Since we haven't been having those morning workouts for a while, I think we really need to get back on them."

 

Yuri laughed, "Okay, just you wait, I'm going to beat you."

 

Jaejoong had a smug smirk on his face, "Yeah, sure, whatever shorty." Jaejoong said, and ran towards the game and inserted the money before grabbing a ball and throwing it, scoring easily. Jaejoong turned to Yeonseok and gave him the ball, "Your turn, shorty."

 

Yuri stretched her arms a little as she walked in front and threw the ball but failed. Jaejoong smirked and chuckled, "So much for beating me, eh, shorty?"

 

Yuri groaned and punched his shoulder, "You were just lucky. You hear me? Lucky." Yuri said, then crossed her arms with a humph.

 

Jaejoong laughed at his roommate's childishness and threw the ball once again, successfully getting it into the hoop, "Come on shorty, lightened up. I have had years of practice so it's understandable that you had be way too smug." Yuri stuck her tongue out, "Me? Smug? Your the smug one here."

 

Jaejoong laughed and threw the ball and as he scored another point, he started thinking. Yuri turned to him and nudged him a little.

 

"Hey, what's the matter?" Yuri asked gently.

 

Jaejoong smiled dreamily, "Did you ever feel like Hyoyeon was the perfect one? The one that you know or feel that you can spend the rest of your life with? Loving her and cherishing her?" Jaejoong asked, looking down.

 

Yuri was shocked as her heart rate speed up and her cheeks were turning a dark shade of pink. Why was he asking this? Did he...Did he think that maybe...? "Why do you ask?" Was the only thing that came to Yuri's mind at that moment.

 

Jaejoong smiled, "Because I thought at that moment, when I saw Yul smile at me, when I felt Yul in my arms and laughing, praising me, being proud of me, showing me and telling me that she loves me, I couldn't help but feel that I could live with that for the rest of my life. I mean, I had Seo and I was too blinded by the attention to realize that I didn't love her and even if I did, I know for sure I would never feel this way for her as I do now for Yul. I really do love her, shorty. I don't want to think too ahead of myself but I could so easily picture us in the future, taking life step by step but then, for some reason, I feel a little twinge in my heart, telling me that something bad is going to happen. Do you think that maybe Yul would want what I want?"

 

Yuri was...there were no words for how she felt at that moment. It was a mixture of shock, love, happiness, worry and fright. She felt so many emotions at that moment and never in her life did she ever think that Jaejoong saw her beyond anything but a girlfriend. She could picture it, a future with Jaejoong. She blushed at the thought. They would live together, laugh together, go out together, hang around with Hyukjae, Kibum, Heechul, Hyoyeon and even Yoseob and Jessica. Then maybe, if everything went okay, they would probably get married then have little Jae or Yul running around. Yuri blushed even more. They never did anything further than make out and here she was, thinking about kids.

 

Yuri looked up and saw the sincerity in his eyes, "From what I know about Yuri, she has always wished for a life with one person that would unconditionally love her and without a doubt, she would want the same thing." Jaejoong smiled and ruffled his roommate's hair, "Thanks, shorty."

 

Yuri smiled but deep down, she felt like crying, both of happiness and sadness, 'I love you Oppa. I want that life but I know that I will never have it.'

 

Jaejoong was laying on the sofa in the dorms as he was switching channels on the tv. It was the weekend and he was alone once again. However, he smiled as he thought of seeing Yuri next weekend. He was planning on telling her just how much he loved her and maybe if she allowed him, he could court her and then it could lead to something more permanent. Jaejoong looked down to see a fairly nicely sized bulge. Sighing, Jaejoong got up to grabbed some water.

 

However, he heard his phone ring from the bedside table and went to open it. When he saw the number, he was about to end the call but couldn't. Instead, he answered, "Hello."

 

"Hello, my son. I hope you are doing well?" Mr. Kim said, on the other side of the phone.

 

Jaejoong nodded, "Hm."

 

Mr. Kim sighed a little, "Well son, I'm calling you to inform you about some business."

 

Jaejoong held in a growl, "As you know, you are inherited to at least half of the company and Sangook the other." Jaejoong hmmed again, "Well, it seems that Sangook has declined his half in order to live abroad with a female. I was very angered by this but he was dead set on declining his half. So, because of this incident, I want you to know that from this day on, you will be in charge of the whole corporation as the next CEO after me."

 

Jaejoong's eyes widened. He then squeezed the bottle of water that it exploded, "What? I told you I don't want to take over anything. I want to live my life the way I want it. I don't care if Sangook declined, I will decline also."

 

Mr. Kim growled, "Jaejoong, this is serious business! You can't just give this up! Without you, this business will fall!" Jaejoong growled even more, "Think about me for once in your life! Why can't you understand that Sangook left because it might have been a happier life for him?! I have another life in mind dad, and it has nothing to do with the business!"

 

Mr. Kim growled, "You will not speak to me in such a tone Jaejoong!"

 

Jaejoong growled, "I decline whole-heartedly, dad!"

 

"Think about it, son. I'm giving you a week to think about this and your future." And with that, the call ended with Jaejoong throwing his phone on the sofa and falling on his knees as he shouted in anger.