Love Bites

Love Bites

Chapter 25

 

Hyukjae was shocked once he heard the news from Kibum. He knew something was odd about Yeonseok...uh, Yuri but the more he thought about it, the more he pieced everything together. He was angry at Yuri, yet felt sad as well, knowing that she had hurtled his best friend made him boil in anger but then, knowing she hadn't meant it, he remained somewhat calmer. He didn't hate her but didn't really find what she had done right or necessary, however, he knew that the poor girl must have been regretting every moment throughout everything and if Kibum said that she didn't mean to or intend to ever woo Jaejoong then he guessed he couldn't exactly blame her for falling in love with his best friend. However, he was pissed off that Jaejoong had to be the one in the middle of this. He looked up to Jaejoong, admired his strength, courage and talents. He admired the way he balanced all the weight on his shoulder, making it look so easy. However, he hated that Jaejoong never said anything since he didn't want to worry people but he wished Jaejoong would open up more to him about his problems.

 

Hyukjae sighed and ran his fingers through his hair before looking back at Kibum in his dorm, "So, what do you think Jaejoong is going to do?"

 

Kibum sighed and shook his head, "Do what he knows best. Keep it to himself since he will never allow anyone to know what he is truly thinking or feeling. I haven't known him for long but I do know he doesn't deserve this but Yul doesn't either. I think it's hard on both of them to be honest. They truly did love each other and from what I could grasps from seeing them, they were serious as in wanting to make it last as long as forever if possible." Hyukjae nodded, "I'm shocked though. Jaejoong never struck me as the romantic type. However, as unhappy as I'm about this situation, I'm glad Yul managed to change him for the better. Either way, I guess that doesn't matter now since everything is ed up. I have never seen how Jaejoong would act in a situation like this so I'm worried. His demon most likely must have been very infatuated with her also, making it even harder for him." Kibum nodded as he looked down. He then heard the door open from Jaejoong's dorm which was on the opposite of Hyukjae's and turned to the said man, seeing from his look he heard it also. They both got up and saw a very tired and worn out Jaejoong, leaning against the door frame, his phone in one hand closed, his eyes on the floor, "Hey Jaejoong, man, what's the...?"

 

"I'm going to Japan." Jaejoong said, not even looking up.

 

Hyukjae and Kibum were in shocked. They were definitely not expecting that, "Come again." Hyukjae said, his voice slightly rougher now.

 

Jaejoong took in a deep breath as he ran his fingers through his messy hair, "I'm going to Japan. I have decided to take over my whole share. I need to be in Tokyo in a week."

 

Hyukjae was stunned as he shook his head gently, "J...Jaejoong, do you not remember what's going on in one weeks time?" Hyukjae was frustrated now. He couldn't believe what he was hearing.

 

Jaejoong groaned and nodded a little, "I'm sure you guys can do it without me."

 

Hyukjae didn't say anything for a long while. Just when Jaejoong was about to turn around, he heard Hyukjae finally speak up, "Are you serious?" Hyukjae looked up and saw his back as Jaejoong was about to enter his dorm. His hands fisted and his eyes laced with anger, "Are you ing serious?! Do you even understand what your saying? Are you hearing yourself?"

 

Jaejoong groweld and turned his head to the side a little, "I understand perfectly what I'm saying and everything you heard is the truth and my decision is final."

 

Hyukjae scoffed, "Seriosuly? Is this really your way of solving your problems by running away?"

 

Jaejoong turned around fully and growled as he glared, "I'm not running away! I'm just doing something that will...!" "Help you forget about her? All about Yul?" Hyukjae said, before he felt his back hit the wall behind him as Jaejoong shoved him and growled, "Don't you dare say her name!"

 

Hyukjae shook his head, "But it is true. Your running away. Your going all the way to ing Japan because you can't bear the thought, knowing that she is here right now in the same ing country as you and what?! What do you think will happen when you leave? Do you honestly think you will be happy? Do you honestly think you will be able to get rid of all your pain?"

 

Jaejoong kept on growling, "Watch it, Hyukjae! Don't push me! I will do whatever I want, whatever I feel like and whatever I find is right!" Jaejoong move back and turned around, however, Hyukjae spoke up once again, causing Jaejoong to be frustrated.

 

"Do you really think you will be able to handle it? The pain of never actually finding out why Yul did what she did?" Hyukjae asked quietly, "Do you think you can leave your future, your dream of basketball and go off ing prancing around some stupid building being a big CEO while you grow older and older and regret what you had and left behind?! What you could have had? I suggest you listen to what she has to say. I know why she came, I know why she did it but it's only right that she tells you."

 

"I don't care Hyukjae..."

 

"Really? You really don't care? Of course, you do. I can see it in your eyes every time you were around her, even around Yeonseok, you were happy, carefree, finally the Jaejoong that you were meant to be. Suddenly, an obstacle like this comes along and your not even willing to look at the full picture before running off with your tail between your legs. This is something I had expect from Yunho, not you. Yul might have done the wrong thing but she is also suffering. She feels scared, vulnerable, sad and angry and she knows she won't be able to talk to you ever again, ever see you, you don't think she's suffering?"

 

Jaejoong said nothing other than looked down.

 

Hyukjae noticed this and took in a deep breath before turning to see Kibum looking down sadly. His hands in his pockets, he turned to Hyukjae and nodded for him to carry on. Hyukjae turned back to see Jaejoong's body shaking slightly, "I hear you Jaejoong, listening to that song every night when you were both a couple. You would non-stop talk about her and I know that that was all I wanted for you, man. You need her, you want her and you love her. Stop denying it, stop hiding behind this problem and go find her, talk to her and listen to her then you can make your decision whether you want to leave or stay." Hyukjae said, and walked forward to placed a hand on Jaejoong's shoulder, "You need to be strong about this Jaejoong. You can't just run away from all your problems because I know that you love her with all your heart. I know you feel like your missing a part of yourself but let me tell you now, so much more will be lost if you don't make the right decision. If you don't hear her out, you will regret it, my friend, but by then, it would be too late. Think about your friends, life and what you want, what you wish."

 

Tapping his shoulder once more, Hyukjae started to walk away slowly along with Kibum but not before stopping and saying one last sentences, "Your our number one player Jaejoong, remember that. If you miss the final game next week, we have no chance." Hyukjae then walked off, Kibum walking along side him. When they were out of earshot, Kibum spoke up, "You think you got to him?"

 

Hyukjae shrugged, "We will have to wait and see, my friend. Jaejoong is very rash and his way of thinking is very narrow-minded. One can only hope for so much."

 

Kibum nodded and sighed, "Yeah."

 

Nearly a week had passed by and Yuri was laying in her bed, the covers up to her shoulders. Her eyes red from tears, black bags under her eyes. Her cheeks pale and her body slimmer and more fragile. Her usual hair, dishevelled, knotted and matted. Her hands laying beside her face, her lips pale and cracked. Hyoyeon saw her sister on the bed and bit her bottom light pink lips as she tapped her fingers on her desk. She was worried since Yuri didn't eat, didn't sleep, didn't talk and didn't even move. She was lifeless. She would hardly go downstairs and she was meant to be starting Neunggok High on Monday. Hyoyeon sighed heavily as she tried to get her attention but nothing. Hyoyeon tried to be annoying and tapped her pencil on her desk, yawned loudly, ruffled books, typed on her laptop harshly but nothing. She finally got up, pushing the chair behind her and walked over to the bed. Hyoyeon grabbed the covers and forcefully yanked it off of her.

 

Yuri groaned, "Hyo, give it back." She said, trying her best to grab the covers that kept her warm.

 

Hyoyeon frowned, "No Yul, you need to stop this. You have been like this for nearly a week. Get up, have a shower and eat something."

 

Yuri sighed, "Hyo, please just leave me alone? I'm not in the mood for this."

 

Hyoyeon groaned and threw her hands into the air, "Then when are you Yul?" Hyoyeon asked, losing her patience. She loved Yuri. She knew she should let her grieve since it was natural. She was sad, scared, somewhat angry but she wasn't alone because she was there. She was with Yuri all the way but she knew if she didn't push Yuri then there was no way the girl would get up on her own. She wouldn't allow Yuri to stay in this state any longer since it wasn't healthy and she knew that somewhere inside her, her mind was telling her that if Yuri got better then something good will happen.

 

Yuri shook her head and covered her face with her eyes as she balled herself into a foetus position since the chill was getting to her. Hyoyeon sighed and placed the covers over her gently before sitting down on the bed.

 

"Yul, please you need to stop this? Not for anybody but for yourself. You have to stop being like this, rejecting food and sleep. You need to be healthy Yul, otherwise how will you earn Jaejoong Oppa's trust back?"

 

Yuri groaned and stuffed her face into her pillow, "Hyo..."

 

"No Yul, we have to have this talk. You can't carry on like this." Hyoyeon said, and stood up to looked down sternly, her hands on her hips, "You need to face the facts Yul, you can't just simply lay down there for god knows how long while you could be thinking of a way to get Oppa back."

 

Yuri sat up and ran a hand through her hair, wincing at the knots she passed by, "Hyo, it's not that simple. I can't just go up to him and expect him to forgive me. He said it himself. He doesn't want me there. He doesn't ever want to see me. He said it was better if I wasn't there. I love him and if that's what he wants then what can I do? Chul Oppa even had to go over to his dorm to retrieve my stuff. Face it Hyo, there is nothing I can do. I hurtled him and I need to let him go. It's the only way he can be happy again." Yuri said sadly, bringing her knees up to her chest, her head down as she wanted to cry but had no tears left to shed.

 

Hyoyeon couldn't believe what she was hearing. She simply shook her head slowly as her hands dropped from her hips to her side, , her lips in a thin line and her eyes annoyed, "Is that what you think Oppa really wants? Haven't you ever heard of the saying that when you are angry, you tend to say stuff you don't mean? He didn't literally want you out of his life forever Yul. He didn't know what to do at that moment, not that he didn't want you in his life and gone forever. Some people say things they don't actually mean."

 

Yuri shook her head slowly as she raised her head and placed her chin on her knee, "No Hyo, it's over. I just have to admit it. It's better for him if I just stayed away."

 

Hyoyeon shook her head and stomped her feet, "Yul, are you listening to yourself? Where has the strong-minded Yul gone? Where in the world do you go thinking that he would truly be happy without you? He loves you Yul." "No, he doesn't! He loves the fake Yuri!" Yuri raised her voice as she stood up, "It's over Hyo! He never loved the real me! He only ever loved the girl he thought he knew, the truthful, respectful and honest girl! I'm none of that Hyo! I broke his trust and heart! He was best friends with Yeonseok, not me! Face it Hyo, nothing you say will make me change my mind!"

 

Hyoyeon shook her head as she looked at Yuri sadly, "You are so slow, aren't you? Jaejoong Oppa liked the girl he was with, loved the girl he spoke with, laughed with, kissed, god knows what else. Yul, it was all you in the end. You were Yul, acting, walking, talking, it was all pure Yul. Nothing of those moments were a fake you. You were never fake. Your story might have been but you weren't. Oppa fell in love with you Yul. You and nobody else. So stop thinking so negatively and go back to that school, march into that dorm and just talk with him."

 

Yuri shook her head sadly, her eyes closed and her emotions spiralling. Hyoyeon, however, carried on, "Yul, do you really think that he wants this? None of you do. For god sake Yul, get your act together and go get him." Yuri said nothing but turned her head away from Hyoyeon, "Leave me alone Hyo."

 

Hyoyeon sighed in defeat but did as Yuri wanted, however, she turned around once more, "Don't you dare leave it like this Yul. Jaejoong Oppa and you are meant to be. Whatever circumstances and through whatever hardships, you and Oppa have to go through it together. He was your world Yul and you were his. You really think he will want you to disappear? Show him you care and love him by fighting for his trust back. Sitting here isn't going to do anything and in the future, you will regret it." And with that, Hyoyeon left, leaving a sad and confused Yuri behind.

 

Once Yuri heard the door close with a light click, she fell onto the floor as she placed an arm on the mattress, her head leaning against it as tears slid down her cheek slowly. She closed her eyes gently and once she did, she raised a hand to grip her head as she shook it roughly, crying out. Yuri's body shook as she kept thinking about Hyoyeon's words. He couldn't possibly still love her, not after what she had done to him, not after the way she had treated him and broke his heart. Yuri carried on crying as she lost hope. She knew what Hyoyeon said made sense but could she? Could she go back and face him, knowing that she had most likely be rejected? Yuri broke down once more, her dishevelled hair becoming even more frizzy as she gripped her head roughly. She was meant to start Neunggok High again, but she didn't think she had the strength. Yuri just wanted Jaejoong but she had lost him. She had lost his trust, his friendship and most likely, his love.

 

Jaejoong had placed his folded dark denim short sleeve solid poplin casual button-down shirt in his suitcase before grabbing three more of them and placing it inside as well. Looking around, he walked slowly towards his wardrobe which was next to the stereo. Jaejoong stopped in front of the contraption, his eyes baggy and red from the lack of sleep but he couldn't. Whenever he closed his eyes, all he could picture was her face, her beautiful smile, her eyes that shone with passion and happiness, her neck tilting back as he placed chaste kisses over the soft skin, his arms and body ravishing her over and over.

 

Jaejoong clenched his fists as he growled and pulled his fist back to punch it, however, stopped midway as his hand fell limp to his side, his head down, his bangs covering his eyes. He fell onto his knees, his arms lifeless beside him, his head down as a small tear escaped secretly. Jaejoong suddenly saw the stereo start and the music, their song started playing. Jaejoong quickly turned around to see Hyukjae standing there, remote in his hand. Jaejoong then remembered the remote was on the coffee table. Glaring at Hyukjae, he growled, "Turn it off Hyukjae!"

 

Hyukjae simply stood there. Looking around, he frowned, "Your still packing? Your really going to go through with this?" Hyukjae asked, turning back to Jaejoong.

 

Jaejoong said nothing but simply stood up and went towards the plugged and unplugged the stereo, the song dying out, much like his own heart.

 

Jaejoong growled and went back to packing, "Its none of your damn business! Leave me alone so I can finish." Hyukjae simply carried on standing there, "The final match is tomorrow. Are you honestly not going to attend, Jaejoong the number one player, the captain, the leader, won't even attend the last round of the championship? Who will ignore possible opportunities for a future, your dream, only to run away?"

 

"That's none of your business, ert. I want to go to Tokyo. If there is a problem then please speak to my lawyer." Hyukjae winced slightly, "Your not the Jaejoong I uses to know. You haven't even considered speaking with Yul, have you?"

 

Jaejoong carried on staying silent, making Hyukjae sighed as he shook his head sadly, "I thought so. This is your last chance. Tell me right now that you want to go to Tokyo. That you truly, with all your god damned heart want to go to Tokyo, only then I will leave you alone." Hyukjae said seriously. He knew the words hit home with Jaejoong but not enough to make him realize his mistake. So, he decided to uses another strategy. Oh, of course, he will leave him alone but that didn't mean he couldn't tell a significant other.

 

Jaejoong couldn't turn around as his shoulder slouched slightly. Walking to the bathroom, he came back out with a few of his supplies, "I do. I want to. Now, please leave me alone." Jaejoong said, packing the rest of his products. Hyukjae gave a nod, "Then good luck Jaejoong. I hope you make your dad proud because you made the right choice." Hyukjae said, turned around and stepped out of the room before closing the door with a slow click. Jaejoong instantly stopped packing and walked over to the kitchen to grab himself a bottle of water. Once he drank a little, he placed it down on the table. He looked at the plain marble table, remembering how he and Yuri had many conversations and moments around this specific area. Jaejoong instantly leaned forward and spread his hands as they held onto each side of the marble furniture. Gripping it firmly, he looked down. He kept thinking over Hyukjae's words and knew that he truly wanted to play basketball, that he wanted to play in the championships.

 

Jaejoong quickly shook his head. He couldn't think like that. His plane departed at fifty-thirty tomorrow and the game was at eight. Jaejoong stood up and walked back over to the suitcase, his hand gliding over his clothes. He roughly shut the lid of the suitcase and looked up. He saw the field outside the window in front of him, reminding him of all the painful moments he and Yeon...Yuri had with morning practices and where they had their first ever bond. Jaejoong walked towards the window, his hands in his pockets. He leaned his forehead against the glass and took in a deep breath. Moving back, he reached up to grab the end of a string that held the curtains. He pulled it and as he did, the curtains were slowly shielding the view, the view of his and Yeonseok's place. Jaejoong turned around and sighed, "I made the right choice."

 

Hyukjae paced back and forth in his dorm as Kibum was sitting on the sofa, "Hyuk, calm down."

 

Hyukjae sighed and shook his head roughly, "I can't. Jaejoong leaves in..." Hyukjae checked his bulova stainless steel watch, "In three hours. He still is going through with this stupid charade!" Hyukjae said, as he shoved his arms in the air angrily.

 

Kibum sighed and rubbed his forehead. Then an idea suddenly pop up into his head, "Hey, I have an idea." Hyukjae turned towards Kibum and tilted his head slightly, "What's that?"

 

"Well, I have been getting closer with Heechul."

 

"Wait, Heechul? As in Yul's friend?" Hyukjae asked.

 

Kibum nodded, making Hyukjae smirked as he wiggled his eyebrows, "You er."

 

Kibum blushed horribly before clearing his throat, "Anyway, basically, he's very close with Yul. I know he and Hyoyeon probably wants Yul to shape up also, seeing as how she hasn't come over yet."

 

Hyukjae gave a nod, "So, what's your point exactly?"

 

"What is Jaejoong's weakness Hyuk?" It was more of a statement than a question.

 

Hyukjae thought for a moment then he spoke, "Yul."

 

Kibum smirked, "Exactly. So, if I tell Heechul what Jaejoong is planning then..."

 

"He will tell Yul and hopefully..."

 

"Yul will run to the airport and stop him. It's a perfect, romance, soppy, drama." Kibum finished.

 

Hyukjae nodded and instantly grinned before frowning, "But do you think she will go after him? I mean, what if she doesn't make it? And what if Jaejoong doesn't change his mind? Then what?"

 

Kibum shook his head as he took out his KTF cellphone, "You worry too much, my friend. Just trust me. If I know Heechul as I think I do, I know he will manage to convince Yul to go and she won't be late because." Kibum said, dialing a number before pressing it against his ear, "I'm calling him now."

 

Heechul was in the gym as he tried to lift his weight before feeling a buzz in his pocket. Placing the contraption back to where it belong, Heechul wiped his face with a red towel that was around his neck. He reached to grab his phone and as he saw Kibum's number, he got excited.

 

"Hey." Heechul said, a little flirtatiously. However, that soon changed as Heechul abruptly stood up, knocking his water bottle that was placed on the floor, "He's what?!"

 

Jaejoong checked his clock and saw that it was four-fifty. He saw two men come in and carry his luggage. Soon, after all the bags were safely taken and placed in his dad's private car, Jaejoong turned around to look at the room once more. Turning to the bunk beds, his heart clenched as he remembered the memories. The time when he for once felt loved and loving. The first time he felt happy and content after that nights event. He then turned to the sofa where he and Yeonseok had spent so many times laughing and how Yuri would hide from scary scenes as they ate and joked around. Jaejoong then looked towards the bathroom where he remembered how it smelt of her shampoo and overbearing amount of cologne. His gaze landed on the kitchen where he and Yuri had many moments. Jaejoong's final gaze landed on his stereo. He hadn't packed it. He left it, knowing that if he was going to go then he would leave all traces of memory behind. Turning to his bedside table, he saw the basketball Yuri had bought him. He just wanted to run over and grab it, change and go out to play and beat the championships. However, the more logical side of his brain warned him that it was wrong and that he needed to forget all these memories and leave it all behind.

 

Jaejoong turned around once more and with one last glance, he closed the door slowly and as he did, he knew that at that moment, he had locked away his dreams, his desires, his memories and the traces that carried and withheld the love of his life. Jaejoong was angry with Yuri but if one thing he knew was that, even though she played with him, his love for her was genuine and she would always carry his heart.

 

Jaejoong saw the car as the driver open it for him. Looking down, he saw his suit. A black classic-fit wrinkle-resistant flat-front comfort dress pants, a blue van heusen classic-fit checked flex spread-collar dress shirt, along with a black solid skinny tie with tie bar. A bulova two-tone stainless steel diamond accent watch in one wrist and his polished black nunn bush bartole street comfort gel oxford shoes. Jaejoong took in a deep breath before entering and like that, the car drove away and headed straight to the airport. Jaejoong gave one last look at his school, his friends, his future, knowing that this step was the most logical and with that in mind, he turned back around to looked straight ahead, seeing the main road appear.

 

This was his choice, his new life. One without Yuri.

 

Yuri was laying down on the bed, clad in a pair of black twill utility capris, a black short sleeve classic polished polo shirt and her hair let down in curls. Her face pale and eyes still red. Suddenly, the door slammed open, startling Yuri. She noticed that it was Heechul and Hyoyeon, "Guys, you scared the hell out of me. What's wrong?" Heechul ran to her and grabbed her arm, "Yul, we don't have time. You have to stop him. He's making a huge mistake."

 

Yuri was confused, "Whose making a mistake Oppa? Your not making any senses. Hyo?" Yuri asked, sending a worried glance over at her sister who seemed out of breath.

 

"Yul, it's Jaejoong Oppa."

 

Yuri's eyes widened and her blood ran cold, "Is he hurt?" Yuri asked, panicking instantly.

 

Hyoyeon shook her head but couldn't form any speech. Heechul took in a big gulp of air and spoke on her behalf, "Jaejoong agreed Yul. He agreed to take over the firm in Tokyo. He's going to Japan Yul. Today, now, at five-thirty. You need to stop him."

 

At his words, Yuri's whole being froze in time. He agreed. He agreed. He had agreed. Was the only coherent thing running through Yuri's mind. Heechul quickly shook her, "Yul, come on, he's going to Gimpo international airport now. You need to stop him. Trust your instincts Yul."

 

Yuri quickly realized what he was saying and looked at the clock in her room to see that it was five-fifteen. Yuri instanly ran past the two, put on her black glitter material extra casual slip-on sneakers quickly and ran out of the house, not even bothering to close the door behind her, "Jaejoong Oppa!" Yuri shouted, as she turned a corner.

 

'I can't lose you Oppa. I love you. I love you so much. I don't want you to go. You can't go. There are so many people your leaving behind. Ki Oppa, Hyukjae Oppa, Chul Oppa, Hyo, Yoseob Oppa, Sica. Heck, even Yun Oppa and me. You can't leave me Oppa, you can't forget your dreams. You just can't leave.'

 

And with that thought, Yuri ran as fast as she can. She pushed her body to the limit as memories of her and Jaejoong flooded her mind. When he twirled her around on the dance floor on their first date, their first kiss, the morning practices, the lunch times, the movie nights, all the running, the matches, the arcade, the first time they made love. There were too many memories flashing in her mind. She didn't care if she was selfish. Jaejoong needed to know the truth and she was going to tell him the truth. He needed to hear it. She needed to tell him exactly how much she loves him and will never stop loving him. She needed Jaejoong.

 

Jaejoong felt the car pull up and checked the time to see it read five-eighteen. He had twelve minutes to board, however, since his was private, he had no queue, meaning he had time to spare. Jaejoong heard the door open and slowly stood out, "We are here, Mr. Kim. This kind sir will lead you to your private jet, sir." The driver said, bowing deeply before earning a tiny nod from Jaejoong. Jaejoong saw two men carried his luggage along with another one who smiled at him and outstretched his hand.

 

"Good evening, Mr. Kim. My name is Kangdae and I will be showing you to your flight, sir." He said politely, bowing before turning around and walking forward. Jaejoong soon followed, one hand in his pocket and the other on his side. He bit his tongue as he resisted the urge to turn back around. He saw the majority of citizens in the airport make way for him as he passed by all the queues and entered the area for private V.I.P. As Jaejoong started heading to the gate, his mind was telling him to look forward, yet his body was begging him to turn around and run but he knew that if he wanted to move on, his body would have to fail in it's mission to dominate his thoughts. He trusted his heart and it shattered.

 

Yuri was running down the street before she hauled a taxi. She ran in and slammed the door shut, "Gimpo international airport. Quick." Yuri said, and the driver instantly drove off. Taking in deep breaths, Yuri checked her michael kors chronograph mini parker tortoise acetate and rose gold-tone stainless steel bracelet watch to see that it was 5:23. , she didn't have much time! Thankfully, the airport wasn't too far away from her house.

 

Yuri felt the taxi halt and was confused, "What's going on? Please keep going?"

 

"I'm sorry miss, but their seems to be traffic." Yuri's mouth hung open, "You are kidding. How far are we to the airport?"

 

The driver calculated on his GPS and groaned, "By walk around, fifteen minutes. Why?"

 

Yuri threw him a bunch of money and shouted, "Keep the change!" Yuri suddenly got out of the taxi and thankfully, saw a pedestrian road. She ran over and started running as fast as her heart and body could push her. Checking her watch again, she saw that it was 5:28. She wasn't going to make it. She just wasn't. Yuri, however, carried on pushing, 'Jaejoong Oppa. Oppa. OPPA!'

 

Jaejoong stepped onto the plane before comfortably sitting in one of the enlarged chairs. Once he sat down, he was served with a glass of champaign and a few other trinkets. He didn't feel right, however, he just felt cramped, suffocated. He should be loving this but he didn't. He just didn't feel comfortable. He couldn't do this but he had to, if only to start a new life. Yuri. He couldn't stop thinking about Yuri. He almost wished she had run towards the door but he knew that it was impossible. Closing his eyes, he felt his eyes sting. He wouldn't cry. He was a changed man, he was a new person.

 

"Welcome all passengers. My name is Mr. Park and I will be your pilot for today along with my co-pilot Mr. Kang. We hope you enjoy your ride to Tokyo."

 

Yuri ran into the airport and pushed through the queues before leaning over the desk, "Excuse me, I'm looking for Kim Jaejoong. His plane. Where is it?" Yuri said, panicking.

 

The secretary was appalled and annoyed, "Miss, wait your turn please?! I believe these people were here first!" The secretary scolded her.

 

Yuri shook her head, "Please, please just tell me which plane is Kim Jaejoong on? He's going to Tokyo, please?" Yuri pleaded, with tears in her eyes.

 

The secretary rolled her eyes and type on her computer, "It's departing Miss. V.I.P, it's that way and please leave before I call security." However, Yuri had already left.

 

Yuri carried on running in the direction until she saw the V.I.P section which said one flight to Tokyo. She followed the gate number and when she had arrived, she pressed her hands against the glass that overlooked the runway and saw a plane at it's full speed, pulling into the air slowly. Yuri banged on the glass as she screamed, "NO! JAEJOONG OPPA! NO! OPPA, COME BACK! I LOVE YOU! OPPA! COME BACK!" Yuri screamed, not caring how she must have looked at that moment. Yuri leaned her head against the glass and banged on it multiple times, "I love you, Jaejoong Oppa." Yuri carried on saying, as she slid down to the floor. She was too late. He was gone. He was really gone.

 

"Yul."

 

Yuri's eyes widened and as she turned around, she saw a pair of grey eyes staring down at her. His breathing seeming harsh and out of breath. She couldn't believe it. She couldn't. Was Jaejoong really there? But didn't his...? "Jaejoong Oppa." Yuri said quietly, almost scared that if she said it any louder, he would disappear. Yuri stood up on shaky legs, one hand on the glass, supporting her, "Oppa, how?"

 

Jaejoong was out of breath as he slowly walked forward, "I couldn't do it Yul. I couldn't." Jaejoong said, as he carried on walking albeit slowly.

 

Yuri shook her head slowly, "B...But why? I thought you...Chul told me that...that..."

 

"I couldn't leave Yul. I couldn't do it. It didn't feel right. I felt lost, empty. I couldn't do it." Jaejoong said, his gaze focused on her eyes some more as he stopped inches away from her.

 

"But didn't you want to go to Tokyo?"

 

Jaejoong sighed and shook his head, "No, I only agreed because I wanted to forget you. Because you teared me up inside. Your memories, our memories, they pained my heart, they plagued my mind too much. Being in that school made it worse. I had to leave but when I was on that plane, I knew then that I couldn't just forget about you that easily. I knew that I was making a mistake. I should have heard your story but you have to understand, I was so angry and betrayed." Jaejoong said, never breaking eye contact with her, wanting her to see just how much he had missed her.

 

Yuri nodded and kept her hold on his eyes, "Oppa, the reason I went to that school was because when Yunho dumped me, I felt heart broken, torn and betrayed. I just wanted to pay him back for the humiliation he had causes me. He called me weak, girly, not serious. I wanted to prove him wrong. I couldn't get near him as Yuri so..." Yuri bit her bottom lips as she looked down, twiddling her thumb. This is what she needed to say and she was bloody well going to say it.

 

"I thought that the only way to get close was to pretend I was a guy and enter SM High. I thought that maybe if I befriended him then I could show him that someone as small as me, whether boy or girl, could be just as strong and serious as any other girl. However, you were so nice to me. You treated me with such kindess, you were my friend, my first friend at that school. Being around you made me feel comfortable, protected and in a way, I was able to be myself again. I loved our practices in the morning because they took my attention away from Yunho. The times we spent together were precious to me. I felt warm and comforted around you, your scent, your voice, your conversations, everything intrigued me." Yuri said, and looked up into his eyes, noticing that his own were widening a little, however, his body still hadn't moved.

 

Looking back down, Yuri carried on, "When we started to get closer and you told me about your dreams, your family, I knew then that Yeonseok was your best friend, that I was your best friend, that I could be there for you emotionally instead of physically. That I could be a wall to protect you. Soon, I forgot all about Yunho, the reason why I was there in the first place. I had forgotten all about the anger, the frustration and the hatred in me and when you bumped into Yuri...me and Hyo at the festival, at that moment when you said I caught your attention, I wanted to turn around, I didn't want to hurt you but I was selfish. I loved the attention you gave me, not Yeonseok but me. I loved how I could allow my girly side to be revealed. Oppa, the moment I saw you in our dorm for the first time, you already had my attention, when we had our first serious discussion about our past, you had my respect and when we first kissed, you had my heart. I love you Jaejoong Oppa. I started loving you ever since you met Yuri, not Yeonseok. My feelings were finally revealed and I felt so happy when you told me you felt the same way but I hated it though. I regretted every single minute, knowing that while I was enjoying our moments together, you would undoubtedly suffer after realizing who I was." Yuri said, taking in a deep breath.

 

She looked up a little before looking back down, "I understand if you don't want to ever see me again, but I had to let you know my intentions. I had to tell you the truth. I couldn't...I couldn't..."

 

"Yul, do you know the main reason why I didn't fly on that plane?" Jaejoong asked, his breath mingling with hers. Looking up, Yuri took in a shaky breath as she asked quietly, "Why?"

 

Jaejoong saw a tear roll down Yuri's cheek and slowly raise a hand to rub her cheek, getting rid of the salt before leaning his forehead against hers. Yuri was shocked and confused but loved it regardless.

 

"Because I love you."

 

Yuri gasped. Of course, she had heard him say it countless of times before. However, she never thought that he still had...still could... "Oppa?" Yuri asked, confused.

 

Jaejoong gave a small smile and bent down, allowing his lips to graze hers, "I love you Yul. Leaving you would be the worst mistake of my life. I knew there must have been a reason behind your mask but no matter how much I tried to hate you, I couldn't. Your the only girl for me Yul, and if I had left, I would have instantly flown back on another plan and run after you. Instead though, I see that you had done the honours." Jaejoong said, chuckling lightly, causing Yuri to shiver at the huskiness of his voice. Jaejoong pulled back a little as he pecked her cheek, "Your my world Yul, I understand better now but it will take some time to get over the fact that Yeonseok doesn't exists and slowly but surely, I will get over this but for now, all I want is you."

 

And with that, Jaejoong's arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her tightly into his embrace as his lips smashed on hers. Yuri's eyes widened before she instantly closed them, her arms wrapping around his neck instantly. Jaejoong pressed harder into the kiss, ignoring the tears he shed as he finally rekindled the thirst of her taste, the desire to touch her, embrace her. Jaejoong opened and closed his mouth as did Yuri and they both basked in the moment. A moment that was theirs and would always be theirs. Jaejoong pulled back slowly, knowing that Yuri would need to breathe.

 

Yuri gasped slightly as she opened her eyes and stared up into his grey coloured iris's. She smiled and cupped his cheeks before pecking his lips, "Thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you for coming back to me Oppa. I love you. God, I love you Jaejoong Oppa." Yuri said quietly, against his neck as his arms were crushing her body to his. Jaejoong kissed her neck as he sniffed her scent and nuzzled, his demon finally happy also. Soon, they separated and Jaejoong looked down at her watch, his eyes widened instantly, "Holy !"

 

Yuri was confused, "What's wrong Jae Oppa?" Yuri loved being able to say his nickname again. Jaejoong silently thinking the same thing.

 

"Yul, the game."

 

Yuri's eyes widened and soon, she felt Jaejoong grab her hand and both ran threw the terminal into the main lobby and out the door of the airport. Both smiling and laughing as they held onto each others hands tightly and this time, none would let go.