Love Bites

Love Bites

Chapter 27: Epilogue

 

Yuri climbed up the stairs of her two floored house as she called out her son's name.

 

"Yeonseok, are you dressed? Aunt Hyo and Uncle Hyuk are coming over with Misook and Miyoung." Yuri said, knocking on the door of her three year old son. Today, Heechul, Kibum, Hyoyeon, Hyukjae, her parents and even Jaejoong's parents were coming over since it was summer and it was decided that they had cool down at her and Jaejoong's house. She had met her mother-in-law and found out that both women got along beautifully well. She also got along with his dad who was much harder to please, however, Jaejoong made it abundantly clear that she was the girl he would spend the rest of his life with and Yuri giggled happily at the thought.

 

Hyoyeon and Hyukjae started dating a year later after the championships and had the twins, Misook and Miyoung. She heard from somewhere that Yunho had finally met Yoona and they seemed to have hit it off, however, even if he hadn't started a family, he was still going steady with her. Heechul and Kibum were a couple and both admitted it half an year later after the championships. For Seohyun, she was put in jail after attempting to kill Yuri who was five months pregnant.

 

"Coming mommy." Yuri smiled gently as she waited patiently outside his room. She wanted to help him but he insisted that he will do it himself. He was just like his dad in so many ways. Soon, the door opened and Yuri grinned as she bent down and opened her arms.

 

"Don't you look handsome, sweetie." Yeonseok grinned and ran into his mom's arms as he buried his oval-shaped face in her neck. Yuri looked down to see her son. He had short black hair, his almond-shaped eyes were grey like his dad, along with tiny fangs. He was his dad through and through, stubborn, persistent and big-headed but still so adorable, loving and caring. He wore a blue patterned pocket tank top and a pair of blue stripe patterned canvas short, his dark blue canvas sneakers on with his laces undone. Smiling, Yuri placed him down on the floor, being careful of her eight month old belly as she tied her son's laces and saw him grin after she was done.

 

"Mommy, how do you do that? It's so cool."

 

Yuri smiled and gave her son an eskimo kiss, "I will teach you later, okay?"

 

Yeonseok nodded and smiled back happily before running downstairs, "Yeonseok, be careful." Yuri said, and walked down the stairs and when she did, she heard the front door opened and saw her husband standing there in his orange go-dry training tee shirt and black fleece short, his face slightly red from the exercise. Yuri grinned as she carried on walking down.

 

Jaejoong looked up and smiled as he saw Yuri. He quickly ran to the bottom of the stairs and when she reached the last one, he wrapped her in a gentle embrace as he bent down to give her a kiss. However, before he could speak, he felt a small body hit his.

 

"Daddy."

 

"Woah. Slow down there, son." Jaejoong said, laughing as he bent down to hugged his son tightly against his chest. Yeonseok bounced in his arms, "All the aunties and the uncles are coming over and so are grandmommy and granddaddy."

 

Jaejoong sighed and nodded, "I know, little man, but you look handsome."

 

Yeonseok beamed, "I got changed all by myself, daddy. Yeonseok need to give mommy and baby sister a break just like daddy said."

 

Jaejoong placed Yeonseok down on the floor before ruffling his hair and raising his hand for a high five, "And that is exactly what you are meant to do. Good job, little man, you made daddy very proud." Yeonseok grinned and ran back into the living room to carry on playing.

 

Once he was gone, Jaejoong stood up and kissed Yuri once more before bending down to kissed her stomach gently, "Hey there, baby girl. Have you been good for mommy?" Jaejoong said, hoping to feel a kick but realized that she might have been asleep. Standing back up, he rubbed Yuri's back lovingly, "You feeling okay? Your not sore or in pain?"

 

Yuri laughed and shook her head, "You worry too much. How was practice? Are they improving?" Jaejoong had caught the attention of two famous league coaches during the final match with his co-ordinance and strategies as they offered him to practice and hopefully, apply to join them. He applied to join the Bigeast and soon, after four years, he won championships, tournaments, once or twice overseas but after realizing Yuri was pregnant, he declined to go oversea as he needed to take care of his girlfriend better after Seohyun's attempt. He had carried on training and playing but if it was overseas, they would replace him with another player. Soon, he married Yuri and when Yeonseok was born, he had realized just what his priorities were. He was a husband and a father and he wouldn't be like his own. He wanted to spend every day with him and told his coach his ambition. He had found it fair and instead, promoted him to coach the Bigeast as the last one was retiring soon and found him to be the most well-respected and suitable candidate. Jaejoong accepted and soon, became the new coach of the Bigeast for over a year.

 

"Yeah, they are doing ok but it was so much easier when the old geezer taught us."

 

Yuri frowned, "When will you stop calling him that?"

 

Jaejoong smirked, "Never."

 

Yuri shook her head and felt Jaejoong embrace her, however, she suddenly felt sticky and realized that it was him, "You mister, need a shower."

 

Jaejoong laughed, "No problem, shorty."

 

Yuri grinned and saw him wink before running upstairs to take a shower. Three hours later, everybody was over at Yuri and Jaejoong's house for the day as they all enjoyed a meal together, basking in the summer outside in the garden with the inflatable pools and hoses. Yuri saw Jaejoong holding one hose while Hyukjae held the other and both were spraying each other along with Yeonseok in the middle on his dad's side. Yuri laughed as she saw the two men fall to the ground with Yeonseok jumping up and down. Looking down at her stomach, Yuri tapped it gently, "You will have a really big family when you come out baby."

 

Hyoyeon laughed, "Look at them. Seriously, it's like we are all young again. I'm telling you, they never grow up." Hyoyeon said, also carrying around a five month pregnant belly.

 

Yuri nodded, "Amen to that. By the way, where are Misook and Miyoung?"

 

Hyoyeon pointed at the pool and Yuri saw the two year old splashing and playing together happily. Yuri 'Ahhed' and saw her mom and mother-in-law sitting in the chairs by the table with sun hats on, enjoying each other's company and laughing about grandchildren while their husbands were playing cards. Yuri smiled. Jaejoong and his dad were a little closer now but still had that friction between them. Jaejoong allowed his dad to stop by because of his mom and Yeonseok. He didn't feel right, not allowing him to see his grandfather. Sangook only spoke in once in a while but him and Jaejoong never spoke again, and Yuri knew that sadly the two brothers were just too different but as she looked at her husband, she knew that he had moved on with his life and was happy.

 

She turned to Hyoyeon, "Hey Hyo, help me tidy up, will you?"

 

Hyoyeon nodded and walked into the living room and saw Kibum and Heechul sitting on the sofa, in each other's arms, joking around as their faces closed in but not before the girls cleared their throats. Both boys shot up and soon, were running away from Hyoyeon as she yelled at them for doing such a thing in front of children. Yeah, this is all she needed and at twenty-five, she knew she had plenty more of this to come.

 

Jaejoong had tucked in Yeonseok and kissed his forehead gently, turning on the night light, "Did you have fun, little man?"

 

Yeonseok grinned and nodded, "Yeah, daddy. Daddy?"

 

Jaejoong nodded, "Yeah, little man?"

 

Yeonseok rolled onto his side and looked up at his dad, "I love you and mommy so much." Yeonseok said, before letting out a little baby yawn.

 

Jaejoong smiled gently as he looked down at the miniature version of himself before kissing his son's forehead, "We love you too, little man. More than you will ever know."

 

Once Jaejoong saw Yeonseok was asleep, he had entered his own master bedroom and when he turned, he saw the form of his wife under the sheets, her pregnant belly very evident through the linen since it was summer. Jaejoong took off his turquoise short sleeve chaps striped pique polo shirt and got into bed gently, not wanting to wake her up. He then grabbed the remote and the radio very quietly as he heard a very familiar song. Yuri smiled and opened her eyes, "Jae Oppa, are you not tired of that song?"

 

'Maybe it's intuition
But some things you just don't question
Like in your eyes, I see my future in an instant
And there it goes,
I think I found my best friend
I know that it might sound
More than a little crazy
But I believe'

 

Jaejoong shook his head as he embraced her tightly, "Never."

 

'I knew I loved you before I met you
I think I dreamed you into life
I knew I loved you before I met you
I have been waiting all my life'

 

Jaejoong bent down to Yuri's stomach before muttering the words that were once for his wife, "I knew I loved you before I met you, baby girl."

 

'There's just no rhyme or reason
Only the sense of completion
And in your eyes, I see
The missing pieces I'm searching for
I think I've found my way home
I know that it might sound
More than a little crazy
But I believe'

 

Yuri felt a tear fall down her cheek at the words. Smiling, Jaejoong kissed her, "What I do, I love our baby girl even if I haven't met her yet."

 

'I knew I loved you before I met you
I think I dreamed you into life
I knew I loved you before I met you
I have been waiting all my life'

 

Yuri nodded and smiled, "And I love you, Mr. Arrogant."

 

'A thousand angels dance around you
I am complete now that I've found you'

 

Jaejoong smiled, "And I love you, shorty. Forever."

 

'I knew I loved you before I met you
I think I dreamed you into life
I knew I loved you before I met you
I have been waiting all my life'

 

A/N: Well ladies and gentleman, lol, jk, that's the end of Love Bites and I hope you guys enjoy every chapter and wasn't that disappointed