Chapter 8

KIM Minister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three Days Later

Taeyeon is in her working room doing her work.

 

*knock knock*

“Come in” Tiffany open the door and saw Taeyeon on her table writing something on a paper.

“What is it Fany-ah?”

 

“Tae, I have new project to do...  And it’s need a camera with a good resolution. Can you buy me one, Tae? I don’t know what is camera with a good resolution. All I know about camera is just it’s used to take a picture”

 

“we can buy it together at Saturday.. But if you need it fast, you can buy it tomorrow and ask for accompany.. I can ask Yuri is you want, Fany-ah”

 

Ignoring Taeyeon offer about accompany..

“you mean we like us. We buy it together at saturday?”

 

“Dae”

 

“okay! We’ll buy it together on saturday! Goodnigt Tae! And thank you” Tiffany peck Taeyeon cheek before left.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~

IN THE UNIVERSITY. THE NEXT DAY

“Hey.. I heard your new class project should be done with other  student not from your class”

 

“yes. And why?” Tiffany asnwer her with a fake annoying face as she open her locker to take her notebook.

 

“we can be patner you know?”

 

“I have. Already” Tiffany slam her locker hard and walk away.

 

‘Oh God.. please forgive me... I’m being to harsh towards another human who I should be friend with~’ Tiffany is praying inside. Praying for forgivness. She did this because she heard clearly what Taeyeon said and her uncle said to not talk with a person like this girl.  She is absolutly not a good person to be friend because she insisting a person to be her friend and in a flirt way... she should do it nicely. Not like this!

 

 

“who?”

 

“MY bestfriend”

 

“nice. Why you not try with BEST girl?”

 

“because I have enough of BEST EXPERIENCE” Tiffany said to the girl face then left.

 

‘best exerience? I don’t even know what the desscription of experience.. is it a good thing? Or bad thing? Or both?’-Tiffany though inside her head as she walking towards her last class.

 

“really really breath taker” the girl hold her chest just like everytime the girl left her hanging.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~

AT TIFFANY CLASS

“Steph!”

 

“yes, Hyo?” Hyoyeon sit on her chair beside Tiffany as Tiffany give her best friend her best smile showing that she is happy to finally meet someone she can talk to.. because all of her classmate is doing nothing but just glancing at her.. and every time she give them a smile, they just turn around. It’s hurt her, but she won’t show it. She is just going to tell it to her Taetae.. at least it can ease the heavy feeling she feel inside her chest.

 

“Now I remember who is Kim Taeyeon” Hyoyeon said exitedly and with a proud face.

 

“my Auntie, right?”

 

“No! I just saw her on morning news this morning before going here. She is Korean Minister, right? Her age around 20’s. No wonder she looks so young. And... is Taeyeon not feel... you know...when I called her... ‘auntie’?”

 

Tiffany is laughing now when she remember Taeyeon get drunk just because think about that. As she tried to control her laugh that started to get attention from her classmate, she do inhale and exhale before asnwers Hyoyeon question.

“she is. And she’s stress because of that but she need to, cause she is really really my Auntie”

“and I want you to shut your mouth about this. This is a ‘secret’ to keep. Okay, Hyo?” Tiffany trie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter