Chapter 12

KIM Minister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon walk out from the airport with two big plastic bag in each hand. Smiling brightly as she approaching both young girl in front of  ablack van waiting for her and the other three.

 

Jessica went straight to her soon-to-be husband side and kissing for a seconds before get inside the car.

 

“Hi” greet Taeyeon as she kiss both side of the two girl in front of her.

 

“Hi, Taetae”

“Hi, Unnie” then Seohyun glanced at Luhan who busy putting  their suitcase into the trunk.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~ ~

INSIDE THE CAR

“Unnie.. can you sent me to my uncle house? All of  my family is already there. We are planning to have family dinner this night before my sister went abroad”

 

“No problem”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~ ~

Before sending Seohyun to her uncle house.. they decide to sent Tiffany home first then Seohyun. Because the fourth adult still have things to do until late night.

 

Tiffany is about to close the car door when Seohyun call her name then handed her a thing that covered with a nice cover. Tiffany asked her what is this? but Seohyun ignoring her question then told her to open it after she have dinner. So, Tiffany just noded then leave.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~

After Taeyeon arrive at their home. Taeyeon went to her room and start to un-packing. Tiffany come to her room after take a bath. Laying on her belly on Taeyeon’s bed as she staring at the girl on the floor who arraging her things.

 

“Guess.. you forget my present” Tiffany pouting. After waiting for Taeyeon a whole week and day, she got nothing. Taeyeon stop doing what she’s doing  then look at Tiffany.

 

“I’m not” she stood and walk to her study/work table near her bathroom door. Taking two bags from beside the table then sit beside Tiffany not sitting position. Taeyeon take out the things from inside the bag.

It’s two robot that have a similar shape with human body. One is blue and the other is pink. In the back of robot is a printed word.

 

“see.. the blue’s have ‘blue loves pink’ on his back. And the pink’s have ‘pink loves blue’ on her back. I think it’s cute so.. I choose this. Hope you like it” She give the robots to Tiffany and smile sweetly seeing the pouting girl now smile so brighty.

 

“Thank you...” Tiffany hug Taeyeon so tight.

 

“I will set this in my room and get ready to sleep. Goodnight Tae” *kiss Taeyeon cheek*

 

“Goodnight”

 

 

After Tiffany put the robot couple on top of her study table she open the gift Seohyun just give her. When she open the gift, her eyes went wide and immediately Dialing Seohyun number.

 

[Yes?] asnwered Seohyun casually as she look at her watch. It’s 10.30 pm. She knew why this girl call her. So, she smirk over the phone.

 

“Unnie, why are you giving me this book?”

 

[Why? You like reading, You like library, you like book shop, book writers, everything about book. so you like book. Don’t you?]

 

“I. am. But not this, Unnie! why this?!”

 

[because it’s special. I give it as my apology to bring you to that B.O.O.K SHOP and as a thank you for your phone last night” Seohyun smile getting bigger and bigger. She likes it.. going out with Stephanie. She is so innocent and nice to her victim. She is so tired to acted like a nerd and shy in front of Luhan. But with Tiffany she can be the real her. The real Seo Juhyun.

 

“but WHY it’s should be FIFTY SHADES OF GREY among all of the book Unnie!!!!!”Tiffany practically screaming now.

 

[you’re 18, right? It’s normal for us as an adult girl. To read have stuff like that **smirk**]

 

“b-but.. there is much thing that shouldn’t.. shouldn’t read by me. It’s.. it-s.. i-it’s too much to handle **pouting**”

 

[stop now, Okay? Just put in in beetwen your books on your shelf and make that as your collection. it’s expensive and got the writes sign on the back cover. And it is a populer novel. At least save it. Fairytale and drama story is boring ya know? Okay? Have a nice night and goodnight] Seohyun end the call and throw her body in her bed. She put her phone beside her body. Give a last stare to boyfriend.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~

Tiffany walking on the stairs rubbing her sleepy eyes. She force her self to get out from her room from she heard a noisy come grom their kitchen.

 

“Where is Taeyeon?” Tiffany observed the brunnete hair girl who cooking in the kitchen is Jessicaa from her hair and height.

 

“Going to work. She woke up late and doesn’t have time to cook for her Princess breakfast Hwang Miyoung” said the brunnette hair as she set all the food she cook on the dinning table.

 

“But!” Tiffany look at Jessica who busy arranging the foods on the table when the older girl say ‘but’

“They will be here in 30

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter