Chapter 14

KIM Minister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hayeon keep on whining to Taeyeon because she can’t won the competition. Taeyeon can do nothing but just to listen to her sister whined.

 

 

Three days after they arrived at Korea.

 

Taeyeon just take a bath when she found Tiffany sit in the floor while playing game with her iPhone.

 

“want to tell something?” Taeyeon sit beside Tiffany while her hands dried her hair using a towel.

 

“hmm” Tiffany put her phone down and look at Taeyeon. Now, they are face to face.

“We have trial to show our ability if we can be a model or not” she said as looking at Taeyeon eyes.

 

“and?” Taeyeon put the towel on her thigh and waiting for Tiffany to continue her words.

 

“who can get the highest score in this trial will have 1 years contract with K-Magazine”

 

“and?”

 

“and I need some vitamin to give me strengt while I walk on the stage”

 

“and what’s the vitamin’s name.. I will ask Sica to buy it for you” after taeyeon said that.. Tiffany frowning and it isn’t go unnoticed by Taeyeon.

 

“it’s just a word, Tae”

 

“you mean.. Vitamin Word?... I think I haven’t found a vitamin with brand ‘Vitamin Word’... is it new produce?” Taeyeon asked confusedly. Her face looks like a lose kid.

 

Looking at Taeyeon face make Tiffany frown again. Tiffany pinch Taeyeon abs that makes Taeyeon hissed as rubbing her aching belly.

 

“Waee?~~~” Taeyeon look at Tiffany with her puppy eyes.

 

“what I mean by Vitamin is you. I want you to be there watchiing me walk on the stages!”

 

“Oh”

 

 

*silence*

“when it will be?”

 

“this Saturday at Korean Hallway”

 

“I think my schedule’s full.. at that time” When Taeyeon finish her sentence Tiffany immediately stood up from her position and was about to leave when Taeyeon quickly grab her wrist.

 

“I’m just kidding” Tiffany turn her face around to look at Taeyeon face just to find Taeyeon Grinning face. The minister imitating Tiffany eye-smiles while showing her toothy white shining teeth.

 

“arrg!” Tiffany just yanked Taeyeon hand from grabing her wrist. After Tiffany leave the room Taeyeon laughing like a crazy ahjumma. And Tiffany smiling right after she closed Taeyeon door. She stands in front of the minister door. What’s funny in their conversation that make her smile? She doesn’t know. Something about Taeyeon just make her smile. That is the fact.

 

 

“Unnie? Why are you smiling like an idiot? By the way.. where is Taeyeon Unnie,.. I need to talk to her” Hayeon snap her finger in front of the older girl to take her attention.

 

‘God! Almost forgot that Hayeon is still here’-Tiffany. Tiffany quetly slap her facef from inside.

 

“she is inside” Tiffany smile towards Taeyeon sister before went to her room.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~

Taeyeon tried hard to fnish all the things she need to do in this week to be done in three days so she could make it to accompany Tiffany.

And so, she can make all of it done in three days, but she need always  arrive arunf 11 pm at home.

 

 

Now, TaeNy has arrived at the Korea Hallway where the fashion show will be.

 

Tiffany is going in the make up room to fix her self while Taeyeon waiting outside near the stage. She look around the big room. Looks so luxurious’.. she thought.

 

 

Then, Taeyeon immediatey turn around when someone tap her shoulder. And she found Tiffany stand behind her wearing a black gown.

 

 

**************** *     ****************** * *********** *

She staring at Tiffany face for awhile then look at her whole body from head to toe.

 

“you have a nice body” Taeyeon said bluntly when she found Tiffany curve is visible when she wearing kind of cloth  like what she wear just now.  Tiffany is blushing hearing Taeyeon bluntyness.

 

Then, Taeyeon step beside Tiffany and put her hands aroung Tiffany waist as she look at the stage in front of them. Tiffany look at Taeyeon face before she too look aroung the luxury room then stop an one particular person. She give the person a smile as bowing a little. Taeyeon noticed Tiffany movement so she look at Tiffany just to found Tiffany look at the corner of the room near the stage. There is some guys and girls chit-chatting towards each other. She was curios to who Tiffany smiles. She look at there again and found a blonde guy smiling towards where they are. Then, she look beside her and found Tiffany gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter