Chapter 13

KIM Minister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So... Tiffany.. where is that girl?” Taeyeon ask the younger girl who keeps on walking on hallway. The younger girl said she want to go to her locker to take her notebook.

 

“and I said for a hundred times, Tae. she will be here in any time soon” Tiffany said annoyingly, now there are getting closer to her locker. Hearing Taeyeon talk about bussiness again just make her mad. She is the one who decided to follow me here because she want to see that lesbian girl. But here she is.. complaining!

 

“you can go to your meeting if you want” Tiffany said a lil bit angry in her voice. Now, she is facing Taeyeon. give the older girl her unkind face. For the first in Taeyeon life she feel this side of  Tiffany. Without their knowing, there is this girl who made way towards them when she found the black haired girl caressed Tiffany cheek then move closer to hug Tiffany. Not caring about who is the black haired girl she push the girl away from Tiffany then slap her face. Grab Tiffany wrist to make the Tiffany stand beside her.

 

“Ouchh~ my cheek~ *groaning* it’s arching” Taeyeon groaning to herself but the other two person can hear her groaned clearly.

 

“I have warn everyone to not get any closer to her if I haven’t. How dare you land your hand on her face?!” The girl yelling at Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon try to stand up properly after patting her from the dirty dust  on the floor.

 

“You can go to prison you know” Taeyeon said calmly. Well.. she realize it. She is an older girl here, beetwen this two young girl. She need to be mature. Not using any harm. Especially because she is a minister.

 

“and why I can you dirty !” The girl can feel Tiffany flinch by her hand that she hold so tight.  Taeyeon look at Tiffany and think ‘this is the girl’ then she look at the girl who just slap her left cheek  hard.

 

“You indirectly take away her freedom by not letting anyone to get closer to her. Second, you take her privacy, she won’t you but you keep on disturbing her. Third, you just slap someone who not in any mistake. And fourth, you will found the rewards for doing this to me, soon. Fifth, let go of her hand” Taeyeon walk closer to the girl. The girl step backward make Tiffany to stepping back to.

 

“I will sign your face as the first face I never want my dongsaeng to get any closer too. And I’m sure her parents doesn’t want their daughter to have a friend or maybe more then a friend like YOU” now, Taeyeon can hold Tiffany wrist but more soft and caring. The girl looks weak.

 

“You are really really a bad person, Bora-shi. You should’t do this. What if your father know? Tell him, my ‘Hi’ from Kim Taeyeon. I’m his bestfriend” Taeyeon put a sweet-but-force smile that showing her victory.

 

“Is that your locker, Steph?” Taeyeon point at the blue colour locker with her eyes.

 

“Da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter