Chapter 19

KIM Minister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAEYEON POV

“How?” I turned my self around to face her. she’s stop doing everything she’s doing before when she see me staring at her wanting an answer.

 

“well....... it’s all started when I-“

 

**knock knock**

We both turn around towards the front door when the ‘knock knock’ is so obvious come from the front door.

 

Inside, I was screaming like ‘WHO’S THE HELL IS COME TO MY HOUSE ING EARLY IN THE MORNING!!! AND WORST! IS WHEN I WAS ABOUT TO HEAR TIFFANY’S ANSWER!!!!! *sigh* I just want to make sure what she feels towards me...’ but outside.. I use this poker face of mine.

 

“I will go to get it” Tiffany walk towards the door and I just sighing loudly hope it could let out my frustated feeling.

 

As I walk to wards the door and raised my tired head I saw this guy again.

 

‘Heck. If  you come much often you’ll be going to be one of the person that I hate the most’ I was glaring indirectly towards Nickhun.

 

“oh. Good morning, Auntie Kim” he is bowing 90 degree at me.

 

“my morning is not good anymore” I said nonchalantly.

 

“Dae?” He and Tiffany look at me confused.

 

“I mean. Good morning too. Why you’re not come in and sit”

 

“thank you, Antie Kim” he is about to walk in but I just didn’t move my body a bit from his way. He look at me again with his confused face. I just shurging then I see Tiffany step aside so he could walk in before Tiffany reffering him to sit on the couch in the living room. I followed him from behind before sit opposite him and keep on staring at him making him as uncomfortable as I can. I just stop staring at him when Tiffany came back with two glass of Tea and sit beside him. Not so close or far.

 

‘why is Tiffany not sit beside me’ I was pouting inside while give her a glance before look back at Nickhun.

 

“so, What do you want to say?” I ask him and he quickly look at me properly.

 

“A famous magaize in New Work is asking me for 3 years contract. I was about to refused the offer but my Manager is already agreed with the Company. I will flight to New Work at Thursday and that is the exact day when Our Photoshoot for this month will be-“

 

“to cut it short. I mean.. make it short” I said impatiently.

 

“Okay. So... emmm... before it I want to say sorry to Stephanie. I can be her patner for the Photoshoot because I need to fly to New Work at Thursday in the morning. I really really sorry Auntie Kim. I didn’t mean to. Being pairing with Tiffany for this year is a good bless for me.. it is such a great oppurtunity to not be wasted but my Manager stucks with his decision. I’m so Sorry Auntie Kim. And I have tried to find another guy for her patner but all the guys is already paired with others Woman Model”

 

I didn’t answer him. Damn this guy! That day he’s insisting to be paired with Tiffany and now he is- my thought got cut by Tiffany’s voice.

 

“It’s Okay, Khun Oppa. I believe my Auntie can help me with this” Tiffany smiles at him.

 

‘And I’m not promise with that’ – Taeyeon.

 

“really?! Oh my God!! Thank you Stephanie and Auntie Kim!! Thank you so much!!! I’m sorry for disturbing your time. I will leave now!!! Once again thank you Auntie Kim and Stephanie” He stood up bowing at me thrice and then hug Tiffany so damn tight.

 

“Yah yah yah yah! Who allowed you to hug Tiffany!’- Taeyeon.

 

“thank you Auntie Kim” I just give him a fake smile before sit down again while Tiffany is sending him towards the door.

 

 

‘I need some advice’ I thought before left to my room to find my phone and dialing Jessica’s number.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~

THIRD POV

Tiffany back to the living room just to find Taeyeon is not there. She look at the hoodie she just wear before opening the door for Nichkun.

 

‘Jesus! I’m was almost said from A to Z to her about my feeling!’-Tiffany.

 

Tiffany make her way towards her own room and when she pass Taeyeon’s room she can hear the older’s voice, probably talking with someone from the phone.

And Tiffany know that it is Jessica  that Taeyeon talk to because she heard Taeyeon said a sentences like ‘Jessica, please help me withour putting a single joke inside it’. what help Taeyeon need from Jessica Unnie. But she thought again.. she is not in the right position to talk in ask for the answer so she just leave it like that and continue walking  towards her room.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~

It is Monday when Tiffany is lying on her bed reading a ELLE MAGAZINE with feet swaying in the air and make humming. It calming atmostfer inside her room is broken when a fanting Minister barking inside her room with messy Work Unifrom. Even her blonde hair is like a cotton candy.

 

Tiffany put her magazine down and look at the sweating Taeyeon.

 

“Fany-ah Mianhae!” Taeyeon walk near Tiffany and hold Tiffany’s hand tighly. Tiffany’s just look at Taeyeon’s face confusedly because the older girl just come in from now where then said sorry. Tell me is there other thing you can worry about when you see this or in Tiffany situation?

 

“Sorry for what, Tae? What happen?” Tiffany squeezed Taeyeon’s hands that hold her hands.

 

“I can’t found anyone to be paired with you for tomorrow Photoshoot. What can I do Fany-ah???~~~ Mianhae~~~ Even Jessica the so called famous girl in beetwen the famous model boy can’t found anyone to be your patner. Fany-ah.. Mianhae.. tell me is there anything I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter