Chapter 6

KIM Minister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After her bestfriend leave, Taeyeon turn around and look at Tiffany.

 

“I just finish every document I need to finish today in my official office today in my private office in our house. Jessica  just need to send it to Park ChanJu and everything’s done. Except, I need to meet someone at 5 pm until 6”

 

“eer... why are you telling me this, Tae?”

 

“We will had fun todayyyy!!!! And Hayeon is on her way here” Taeyeon seem so excited that she hug Tiffany so tight.

 

‘*sigh* I’m happy that wendy come along but i think I will be more happy if it just Taeyeon and me. It’s been a long time since she do me like 5 old children. If things will be like this, I never want to be Independent Woman *another sigh*’

 

“Yah. Why are you keep on sighing? Are you that unhappy hang out with me? I ask you out ‘cause Sica said you seem depressed on your college life. Sorry for not recognize it. I’m just busy. You’re still healthy right? No one bullying you there right?” Now Taeyeon cupping Tiffany reddened cheeks. But, talking about bullying. She still think should she tell Taeyeon about that girl or not.

 

“Fany-ah.. are you zooing out?”

 

“oh~ sorry Tae, I think college day really really stressed me  out” Tiffany push Taeyeon hand from her cheek.

 

“it’s too bad. But. That’s why we are going to hang out” Then, they heard a door bell. It mush be wendy.

“now, get ready. Remember, no short skirt or gown or dress. Just a casual one” Taeyeon kiss Tiffany forehead before go to the door. Tiffany still stand there watching Taeyeon open the door. Her sister came in and like always, they will peck each other lips then hugging. When Taeyeon about to turn  around, Tiffany immediately made her way to her room.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~

“I’m done” Tiffany said as she take her small bag.

 

“okay. Now, let’s go”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~

Taeyeon  sit at the driver, then Hayeon sit behind the sit beside driver sit.

Tiffany is about to open the door where Hayeon just open to get inside the car. But it’s locked. Tiffany look at inside the car where Hayeon is, but she found Hayeon point at the sit in after her. A sit beside Taeyeon. Then, Hayeon smile towards Tiffany before she leaning her back and close her eyes, enjoying the music from her earphone.

 

Tiffany just sigh before open the door and sit.

“oh! You sit in here. I thought you are going to sit behind like you always do”

 

“today I have mood to sit her, Tae”

 

“it’s good then”

 

“Can I know why you drunk last night?” ask Tiffany in France so Hayeon couldn’t understand what they are talking about.

 

“well.. I just sad and stress knowing you will tell to everyone who you about who you live with and you tell them ‘I live with my Auntie’”

 

“what?! You are get drunk just because of that?!” Tiffany raise her voice a bit due too schock. Taeyeon nodding before give another sentences.

 

“it’s kind of stress me out. It’s just.. I know I do an adult job but I’m still young and bold so knowing people will greet me with Auntie Kim just make me have goosebums”

 

“okay. I’m not going to record it. I will just laugh inside my head Tae so you’re not sulking like this morning” Taeyeon is about to complain about why she sulking when her sister..

 

“okay. Guys’ I don’t know what you two talking about but it sound like something not good from your face-look. Now, I’m hungry and I almost loose my excitedment if I keep on sit here like statue hearing your un-interesting conversation”

 

“okay” taeyeon turn on the car. When the car out from the gate Taeyeon talk again.

“I see you talk to much now wendy. Do you have a Boyfriend?” ask Taeyeon as she driving. Eyes still focus on the road.

 

“and why are you asking about a Boyfriend?”

 

“because a girl who already have boyfriend without their knowing they begin to talk much more then they need to. Why it happen’s? because they try to be like what they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter