Chapter 21

KIM Minister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’s has been 1 month and Tiffany keeps  on mobbing her about Taeyeon’s feeling towards her. and as the stupid Taeyeon we know, Taeyeon keeps on denying  her feeling. And Me as the Author want to knocked her head for that but I can’t.

 

And Tiffany feel tired of doing this. She thought that she is shouldn’t be the one who conffesed but Taeyeon is just an idiot. Tiffany knows she can’t called Taeyeon an idiot but the turth is that Taeyeon is really an Idiot. Even Tiffany ever think that Jessica Unnie just make a fool of her by saying that actually Taeyeon is in love with her. but, just like the Tiffany we know who full of ceriousness, she has been done everything to make sure if Taeyeon really really feel the same way and yes, Taeyeon is feel the same way.. but what is hard the most that Taeyeon can’t conffesed to her. or.. at least say yes when Tiffany conffesed to her that morning one month ago.

 

Tiffany is just to tired for trying in one month full now she is exhausting and just want to rest. Now, she and Taeyeon doing everything like usual like nothing happen. Taeyeon felt awkward while Tiffany feel like a stupid.

 

 

MONDAY

11 am

 

Taeyeon is sat on the cough and reading some news from her iPad when her secretarist Im YoonA come to her interupting her morning routine.

 

“Ms. Kim, there is someone who wants to meet you” YoonA said politely. Taeyeon scroll down on the news and ask.

 

“Do I know that person?”

 

“I think No, Miss Kim. He said his name is Hwang Changmin and He wants to talk to you. He said it is important” Taeyeon look up from her iPad and look at YoonA while thinking who that might be. Who’s that who wants to meet her in this day off wor. Especially in the morning. Usually... all of the bussiness woman or man will use this day to spend with their family and now she have a guest who wants to talk to her.. we could say.. privately.

 

“*sigh* okay. I want to change my cloth first. Can you please prepare breakfast for Stephanie and wake her up when breakfast ready?” Taeyeon stood up from the cough and look at her secretarist.

 

“Yes, Ms. Kim” YoonA give a slight bow and stand up properly when Taeyeon left to open the door as she make her way towards the kitchen to make their breakfast.

 

 

Taeyeon open the door and saw a middle old man and woman who smiled sweetly and caringly towards her before give her a small bow. The woman have her hands on the man upper arm.

 

‘might be a husband and wife’-Taeyeon

 

“Please come in. Mr. And Mrs. Hwang” Taeyeon open the door wide enough for the couple to step in and her head a little low to show respectful. The couple smiled at Taeyeon’s good manner.

 

“please, this way Mr. And Mrs. Kim” Taeyeon lead the couple towards the living room and they sat on the cough. YoonA came with tea’s and some cookies. The couple whispered a ‘thank you’ before fixed their attention back to Taeyeon.

 

“so.. Mr. And Mrs.?” Taeyeon raised her hands towards the couple for handshake.

 

“I’m Hwang Chansung and my wife Hwang Michelle. And you are Kim Taeyeon, right?” Taeyeon cringed inside at the ‘Hwang’ word. It make her remember for a one cute-young-girl Hwang who’s now is like a glue that always sticking on her.

 

“Yes, I am” They shakehands while exchange smile.

“So...” Taeyeon said awkwardly. This is the first time she feels so grogy and nerveous at a usual habit when she will make a deal with a patner.

 

“okay. We’ll just go to the point” Mr. Changsung said with full of seriousness but sure Taeyeon can found abit of nerveous and scared in his voice and Taeyeon doesn’t know what He is afraid of.

“We came here to take Stephanie or I coud say Miyoung back with Us” the man said with stern voice.

 

“excuse me, Sir?” Taeyeon raised her eye-brows until it’s collide. Because she is so in’ confused and somehow mad.

 

“we are her parents. We’ve been lost her for a years. Now that we found her.. we just want to say thank you very much for taking care of her. we will give you everything you want, Minister Kim” there he go. He just said ‘minister kim’ means he’s indirectly wants Taeyeon to behave like a minister. WISE.

Taeyeon just scoff before she speak a little bit louder. Yoona who is in the kitchen stop cooking when she heard Taeyeon talk lout towards older people for the first in her life.

 

“I’m sorry Mr. Hwang.. buy You can’t just do that, Mr. Hwang. Where are before this year?” Taeyeon tried hard to not yell but for sure her voice is a little bit raised up and her eyes is big.

“you come and just take her like that? That is so unlike a parents”

 

“I think you missunderstood things, Minister Kim-“

 

“Oh please.. stop call me Minister. Now.. I’m talking as Kim Taeyeon. The person who is resposible for Tiffany’s safety and happiness” Taeyeon want it clear for them.

 

“I know, Miss Kim. We are always trying to find her but we can never find her. we are so happy when we say her inside internatinal magazines ‘COSMOPOLITAN’. We asked the magazine manager and he gave us her manager contact so we asked our manager where did she leave now” Mr. Kim said.

Taeyeon huffed loudly before she yelled.

 

“YoonA!! Fired Tiffany’s manager now!” Taeyeon yelled from the living room that makes  Yoona scared as hell so she immediately run to find her phone and dialled Tiffany’s manager number and said what Taeyeon want her to said to Tiffany’s manager.

 

“Ms. Kim, I think you are too much. We are trying to find our daughter. Where is your manner Ms. Kim. Would you do this when you are trying to find your daughet who has been lost for a years?!” Now Mr. Hwang raised his voice showed that he is angry and his wife trying to calm him down by strocking his arms.

 

“of course I’m not. Because I will not be that careless.. letting my child goes around without some looking at them. I will never. Lose my child” Taeyeon said in a deep voice.

 

“YOU! I NEVER KNOW THAT YOU ARE LIKE THIS!! ALL THAT NEWS THAT SAID YOU ARE A GOOD PERSON IS JUST HOAX! LIES! AND BULL!!!” Mr. Hwang stood up and pointed at Taeyeon face angrily.

 

“NONE OF THE NEWS IS A LIE MR. HWANG! INDEED, THEY ALL TRUE THAT I AM A GOOD PERSON! I’M TAKING CARE OF SOMEONE WHO I BARELY KNOW.. TAKE HER FROM THE STREET AND MAKE HER LEARN ABOUT EVERYTHING SHE DOESN’T KNOW BECAUSE OF HER CARELESS PARENTS!”

 

**SLAP**

 

Mr. Hwang just slap Taeyeon’s right cheeks. Taeyeon hold her reddened cheek under her palm a tears fall from her eyes. Damn, she just makes a tons of sin in just minutes. She yelled towards older person and much  more just because of one person.

 

“Taetae?” there is a husky whisper that makes the minister raised her head and look at the stairs who’s there is standing the love of her life. With a confused mixed with sad face.

“Taetae, what happens?” Tiffany step closer towards Taeyeon and was about to hold Taeyeon cheeks and hug her love when the couple run at her and hug her tightand keeps on whispering ‘out daughter.. we missed you so much’ Tiffany just getting more confused. What is this all about. She just woke up because of some screaming and shock to find Taeeyeon yelling towards older person. Even pointing at their face. Something must be wrong? She thougth then she look at Taeyeon who’s look at the floor. She can see clearly the tears that fall from Taeyeon’s eyes that seemed will never stop.

 

Taeyeon thought.. this must be the End. She should have conffes her feelings

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter