Chapter 10

KIM Minister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TaeNy just arrive at Taeyeon house and when they open the door they found Jessica standing there with her hand folding on her chest. Taeyeon glancing over and found Yuri sleeping with sit position and his head down,  hand folded.

 

“Taengoo.. where are you going out until this time? where are you? What if Papazzi-”

 

“we’re went to watch some tmovie?”

 

“you brought an 18 years old girl until this night? This is not  a good example, Taengoo-ah”

 

“she will turn  19 this august. And 17 is called adult. what about 18? it’s adult too. Mature enough to bring anywhere”

 

“okay. Whatever. I’m here to give you this. I’m tired to explaining what about so, just read it after you change your cloth to something more comfortable. And tomorrow at 10 am you will leave to Japan to make a deal. You’ll be there for 4 days”

 

“Isn’t it too long? How about Miyoung?”

 

“I will ask Seohyun to accompany her here”

 

“but she even doesn’t know her”

 

“that’s why Seohyun will be the one so Miyoung will know her”

 

“you always win Sica” and Jessica just grin widely.

 

“Okay. Since things done. I will wake Yuri up. Goodnight, Taengoo” Jessica kiss Taeyeon left cheek.

 

“Goodnight. And be safe. Make sure he doesn’t sleepy if he’s the driver”

 

“Dae, Taeng Ahjumma” Taeyeon never want to protesting about the nickname. She just gave Jessica a smile as tapping Jessica shoulder and give a peck on her cheek.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~ ~

Now, TaeNy is lying on Taeyeon new bed. Taeyeon is closing her eyes but not sleep. She want to make sure Tiffany sleep first. While Tiffany, she look up at the ceiling seems like thinking about something.

 

“Tae?”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“did you change your perfume?”

 

“Dae”

 

“Why?”

 

“because my secretary is used same perfume as mine”

 

“you mean Jessica unnie?”

 

“no. Jessica is my assistent. She go with me every where while my secretary is just sit in front of my office telling something like bla and bla”

 

“What’s her name?”

 

“how did you know that the person is a girl?” Taeyeon put a smirk on her sleepy face.

 

“every girl who have a job inside an office never I found with male secretary. It will always female”

 

“Nice. Her name is Yoona..... Im YoonA. Such a y cute and hot girl. But she older one years from me and the most strange thing is she’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter