Chapter 2

KIM Minister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My car has arrived in front of the BlueSky hotel where the annual festival GG High School will take place in the main hall that can accommodate 4,000 people.

 

 

“which floor is it?" I ask Jessica.

 

"38, Miss Kim"

 

I stepped into the elevator and pressed 38.

 

"What time is it will start?"

 

"20 minute left, Miss Kim"

 

*Ding* elevator doors open.

 

"Which way?"

 

"This way, Miss Kim" she leads me to the reight corridor.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Two people standing in front of a big door opens the door for us and I went in but stopped and turned around.

 

"I`m not, Miss Kim. I have a plan with someone. Just text me if the festival- "I cut her off.

 

"Okay" and I walk in and bought my flower for wendy. The two degustation close the door not forget to bow.

 

 

 

*Ehem* I clear my throat to make my nerveousness go.

 

I sat in the second row that right in front of the stage.

 

 

"So ... i see all the chair already filled. Let's we start this. But, first-eyes I want to thank you for the presence of Miss Kim for the first time  *everyone laugh and look at me and I just give a nerveous smile* we really really appreciated it. We hope all the performences doesn’t wasting yourtime, Miss Kim. So ... As the opening. We invite Girl Generation with their song Catch me if You can and will be followed by the first Performences of our students, Amber ft. Luna 'Shake that Brass. Please enjoy ladies and gentlemen. And ... Miss Kim "the MC give me a teasing smile and everyone laugh again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I enjoy the performences. But I have not see my sister performence yet. * Pout *

 

'Is she think I'm not come so shes not perform? * Pout * but Sica said she will have one. *sigh* I think I`m a bad sister '

 

 

 

 

"And the last perform. Is by Miss Kim’s sisters. Wendy Kim 'Can You Hear Me'"all people give a loud cheering and applause.

 

I immediately look to the stage with sparkling eyes.

 

Wendy walked onto the stage with a white dress 

 

 

'Awwww .... my little baby is sooooo cuteee ~~~~ ^^'

 

Wendy was standing in front of an audience and give a slight nod.

 

 

"Hi everyone. My name is Kim Wendy. Thank you for all of you who Came especially my sister. *smile* I know she’s a busy person. We all know that. I understand if she can’t come to this event because I know she is a busy woman. A person who are really really  busy  *everyone laugh* well ... although in the end I was crying in the middle of the night because she wasn’t come in the previous event for every year. She made me singing for  one *sad face* but I still very veryy thankful for her. Cause I know. She is just trying to make me happy by this way. I even afraid to talk with her because of her seriuos face  everyday she wear. *An awkward giggles* so ... cut the heart break poetry here and I will sing ‘Can You Hear Me’ that I write and the make by myself at my lonely time (actually that is Taeyeon Song Ost. Beethoven Virus if you didnt know) A single tears fall from my eyes as I watching her walking towards the white piano. All the lights are off. There is only one light shining on her head.

 

 

And my tears keeps on fall  hearing her sweet voice.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~

I give her standing applause immediately after she finished singing. Everyone laugh at my sillyness but soon, they give her an applause too.

 

 

 

 

I immediately fell from bleachers and jogged toward the back of the stage while carrying my roses.

 

 

I saw her was giving the mic to the man near the entrance.

"Wendyyyyy !!!" She turned at the sound of my voice and run fast.

Jumped into my body and stuck like a koala, her legs wrapped around my waist and her arms around my neck.

 

"Unniee ~~~~" what? Is she crying? I hug her back. Still holding the flower.

*Kiss her cheek*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter