Chapter 22

KIM Minister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany parents let Tiffany leave with Taeyeon in Korea but with one condition. She need to be in New York with her parents at every New Year and stay there for a week.

 

Taeyeon want to paid everyone who is inside the plane with them and watch everything and make them to keep that as a secret and support but they refused it and promised things will be save with them.

 

 

So things goes like that. TaeNy in on the way to Taeyeon’s house. YulSic, Hayeon and Taeyeon’s parents is already there. Why? Because Jessica asked YoonA to recording everything what will happen there. as soon as YoonA send the videos to them, YulSic exitedly played the video without knowing that the Kim’s family is paying a visit to Taeyeon’s house. The Mr. And Mrs. Kim also Hayeon could hear Jessica’s supersonic voice that attacting attention. So, they peek at what the married couple watch. Mr. Kim with Wide eyes while Mrs. Kim fall flat on the floor and Hayeon. She is cheering to have sister-in-law like Tiffany unnie.

Jessica explain everything to Taeyeon’s parents and they doesn’t give any expression instead they are just walk towards the guest room. Mr. Kim want to make Mrs. Kim better, he asked Hayeon to bring a warm tea.

 

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany step in all smiling without knowing what will goin’ to happen  towards them.

 

“So... the woman who said ‘I’m not swing that way!” Jessica mimicked Taeyeon voice that time when she keep on denying her feeling towards the young model.

Taeyeon just sent her a disgusted face.

 

“Unnie!!!! Is that real?! You and Taeyeonie already together?! You guys are a couple?!” Hayeon can’t hide her exitedment and quickly hug Tiffany.

 

“Fine. Just hug her only. I don’t need your hug” Taeyeon sulked and walk towards Prince and hug it instead.

“He will be my younger brother. No more younger sister” Taeyeon meronged towards Hayeon.

 

“meh! Whatever. I like hot Unnie better than kid-Unnie” Hayeon side hugged Tiffany. Tiffany look at Taeyeon wanting some protective kind of respond but Taeyeon just went to her room after placed Prince back on the floor.

Tiffany pouted and Hayeon noticed it. She facepalmed her face from inside and leave a not to not forget to scold her sister later. Demanding her older sister to remember that is already have a lover. Not a niece. A lover need more attention.

 

 

“Unnie.. why you’re not just sit here and chit-chatting with the YulSic? I have something important to do” Tiffany give Hayeon a small nod and sit on the couch. YulSic immediately take a sit beside her and asking her any information they want to know.

 

 

 

Hayeon open Taeyeon’s door without knocking because her angriness is what she need to let out now. She take a brown coat from the coat-hanger and throw it at Taeyeon’s head.

 

“Ah!” Taeyeon turn around and found out that is her sister.

“yah! What is your problem?!” Taeyeon yelled and Hayeon take another coat and throw it towards Taeyeon face.

“Yah!” Taeyeon shifted the coat from covering her face.

 

“what?! Don’t yah me you idiot! Are you being jealous now or being childish?” Hayeon stand in front of Taeyeon.

“if you choose to be relationship try to be more mature, will you?” the younger kim didn;t get any respond but she is sure that her older sister hear clearly everything she said.

“so from now on stop acting childish. You are a Woman Unnie. I know you two will get married and it is so clear that you will be the husband even if you are shorter than her. if you hurting Tiffany Unnie.. don’t you dare to cal you’re dongsaeng!” Hayeon hugs Taeyeon and placed her head on her sister chest. Taeyeon smiles. She just got lecture again from her younger sister. Hayeon pull away and kiss Taeyeon chin.

“Omma and Appa is here. They are at the guest room. I think they are a bit shock especially Omma when they see the videos. You need to talk to them” Hayeon said hands still on her sister waist.

 

“Cincha?! Why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter