Chapter 17

KIM Minister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is Friday night when Taeyeon just back from work. Yuri send her home not without teasing the Minister about her and her crush.

 

 

“huff!” Taeyeon huffed irritatedly after step inside the house. Putting her shoes down then placed her bag on the glass table that placed in middle of the living room.

 

“Anyeong” a guy voice greet her from behind that make her shock and turn around immediateyl. With her eyes wide open and mouth slightly agape.. she just staring at the guy face. Some how.. she thinks this ugly smiling face in front of her is familiar.

 

‘is this the minister I know? Or maybe she is just someone similiar with her?’- the guy think to her self when she received a weird behaviour from the older girl in front of him that known as Korean Younger Minister.

 

“eee... anyeong? Auntie Kim?” the guys tried to greet Taeyeon one more time that make Taeyeon back to her sense.

 

“o-oh.. yes. I mean yes. And yes I mean yes...no.. I mean.. who are you and what you doin’ here?” Taeyeon asked the guy and fix her self to stand properly and put the cool and serious face she always use when she do her work. The serious look that somehow make her look attractive.

 

“I think you already forget about me, Auntie Kim. But.. I believe you are staring at me for more than seconds at Korean Hallway.. I’m Stepahine’s friend..  me and Stepahnie attended same universitas” the guy smile brightly towards Taeyeon. Then.. all the information is in process until Taeyeon snaps her finger.. means she remember the moment.

 

“ohh.. that blonde guy” ‘that I hate the most’ Taeyeon continue inside her mind and glaring queitly.

“so.. you’ve change your hair colour?”

 

“Dae, Auntie Kim” The guy bowed slightly.

 

“so... what’s your name? And please don’t call me Auntie” ‘it makes me goosebumps’ “just call me... Noona?”

 

“yeahh.. sure Noona. and My name is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter