Chapter 5

KIM Minister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IN THE MORNING at 7 a.m

"Omo!" Taeyeon hold her chest when she found Tiffany standing in front of her bed, staring at her.

"What are you doin '?" Ask her as she crawling on the bed and stand beside Tiffany.

"Jessica Unnie called me 20 minutes ago. She want to talk to you but you still sleeping and I'm not dare waking you up so I Decided to wait you up"

"You sit there” * points at chair behind Miyoung with her eyes.

"I think it rude if I will talk from there or from afar. That's what my uncle said. And waking up older person is rude too. So I did not "

"Okay okay. I got it. Now ... let's have breakfast”

 

AFTER BREAKFAST

After wiping Miyoung lips with Tissue, Taeyeon sit back and staring at the girl. If you look at Taeyeon, it's like she is thinking about something right now. But No. She just staring at the girl. She just Realise how beautiful Miyoung can be after free from dirty cloth and places. She have this beautiful ange-like face. An 19 years old girl but act like 5.

Taeyeon just laughing seeing Miyoung having a hard time cutting the meat.

"Let me do it" Taeyeon take the plate from Miyoung after give a small smile.

"Here .. enjoy. After this one. We will have a conversation "

~~~~~~~~~~~ ~

"So, I ask Jessica to take care for everything that I suppose to do today. Yuri already administer everything in your college so you can enter the University today. And today I will be with you till night. To look what will you do in your university life from now till  graduating comes. so I don’t have to be worry and make you surrounded by bodyguards. And this is your new file. THE REAL YOU "Taeyeon handed the girl a folder. Miyoung open it but just staring at it. Her face saying it all. She not read the whatever inside the folder. She just staring at it.

"Are you read it? Miyoung-ah? Hwang Miyoung? "Taeyeon try to look at Miyoung eyes but the girl just keep her gaze low.

Taeyeon just let the girl like that. Maybe the girl have something she want to tell but still thinking should she said that or not.

After awhile. Miyoung lifting her head and look at Taeyeon.

"Sorry, Taeyeon-shi. But, I can’t read "Miyoung said with very low voice.

Taeyeon just let out a sigh. She thought it was something serious. Soon, Taeyeon smile back in her face. She walks to Miyoung side. Take the folder and read everything inside it.

"So .. things you really really need to know and remember is .. you're not Miyoung. You're name will be Stephanie Young Hwang. Get it? And you're not 'can not read' but you doesn’t know how to read yet. And next week you will know how to write 'Jerk Taeyeon' just what Jessica write the first time she know how to read and write the word and it's when she 5. Waait? Why I talked bout her? "

"Okay. Whatever. So. Stephanie- "

"Taetae .. can you call me Tiffany? Just when we are left. If there another person. You can call me Miyoung or Stephanie. And I promise. Even if I like Tiffany the most I still introduce my name as Stephanie to everyone who need to know "

"Okay, Tiffany. Why not? * Smile * now take a bath. I already placed your uniform

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter