Chapter 11

KIM Minister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TWO DAYS LATER

“Oh My. Tiffany. You’re a boring person” Seohyun throw her body flat on the sofa where Tiffany sit in the edge as reading a clasic novel.

 

“this is education, Juhyun-Unnie~”

 

“Heool~~and Just call me Seohyun. Okay? I don’t know anymore how much I warn you about this, Stephanie”

 

“okay” Tiffany said shortly. Then Seohyun sit straight, turn her head 180 degree look at Tiffany face.

 

“let’s eat some ice cream?”

 

“Ice cream is a good way to gaint weight” after Seohyun said that Tiffany make a face than lay back on the sofa. Huffing oh-so-strees. Jessica unnie Seohyun Unnie is a good person... but-

 

“How about  we go to BOOK SHOP?” Tiffany mind got interupted when Seohyun ask again  another offer.

 

“let’s go” Tiffany immediately put her Novel on the table near the sofa, take her car key and walk towards the door. Seohyun smile in victory then take her coat from the hanger right next the door before following the younger girl from behind.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~ ~

As the girls already get inside the car Seohyun asked Tiffany if she already had her licence.

 

“I made my lecence 5 month ago with Taeyeon.... unnie”

 

“ohh.. queit fast”

 

“thanks Unnie” Tiffany give her eye-smile towards Seohyun before turn on the car engine then start to follow Seohyun leads towards the BOOK SHOP.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~

“Unnie................. What is this?” Tiffany staring blankly at front door of the BOOK SHOP.

 

“this is heaven for people aroud our age Steph!” Seohyun said then just dragging the younger girl entering the oh-so-called book shop.

Actually it is ‘B.O.O.K SHOP’ = Be. One & Only. Keylife

 

“the shop name is weird and it’s foolings peoples”

 

“it’s not fooling but Inviting. That is how this shop runs” then they  sit at  a table next to the counter.

 

“Stephanie, what do you want?”

 

“a water and salad”

 

“Okay!” Seohyun smiling and called the waiter.

 

“Two glass of water, hot chocolate, salad and three slice of cakes and fried potatos... oh! And lemon tea too”

 

“Ok, Miss. Give us a minutes” the waiter give a small bow before left. After the waiter left, Seohyun make her attention back to the person sit across her who look at her with jaw-dropped.

 

“what? Did I order a wrong menu for what you want to order?” she ask Tiffany with a full confused face.

 

“You. Eat. Too. Much, Unnie!” Tiffany said in a deep yell whisper voice as she glaring towards her unnie.

 

“I do work out everyday Stephanie. We have nothing to worry now and here” Seohyun said like it’s nothing as she took a sip of her water that come first before their food.

 

“there is no use to work out then eat calori, Unnie. Taeyeon said keep your body healty if you want to impressed people you love and make them proud” Seohyun doesn’t know how or what she will say so...

 

“Dae, Stephanie-shi... I do.. thanks for remain me every time. I really really appreciated it. Gomawo~”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter