Chapter 16

KIM Minister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon just back from her another meeting and when she step inside her house she found her sister and tiffany play a game she didn’t know what’s the name of the game.

 

When Tiffany realize the click sound coming from the door.. she immediately turn around towards the door and found the person she miss everytime is standing there setting her shoes down.

 

“Taetae!!” Tiffany run as fast as she could towards Taeyeon and carelessly throwing the apple that suppose to be placed on her head.

 

“Ani ani. Unniie.... andwe!~ back to your spot!~ this is my turn! Don’t cheat!!” Hayeon grab Tiffany t-shirt and pulled the older girl back to her first place. Standing in middle of living room. Tiffany just make a cute pout after giving Hayeon her unaffected glare. Hayeon ingnoring the older girl and set the the apple back on the older girls head.

 

“what are you two doin’? asked Taeyeon as she sit on the cough close to where Tiffany and Hayeon plays.

 

“shoot.. the apple” Hayeon said as she fixed her eyes on the apple.

 

“it’s dangerous” Taeyeon walk closer towards her sister and take the plastic gun. Hayeon frowning and pouting before she turn around facing her sister and slaped her sister right arm then walk towards the door.

 

“I’m leaving.. I’m having girls time with my friends.. bye Unnie!” and the door closed.

 

“Why you did not stop her when she did this? This is queit dangerous” Taeyeon take the apple from on top of Tiffany’s head.

 

“what do you mean by dangerous? I shoot 12 times and I haven’t shoot other then the apple on top of Hayeon head” Tiffany said casually like it’s not a matter at all.

 

“it is dangerous when we can not do that” Tiffany said as she sits on the couch. Leaving Taeyeon standing on the place where she is before.

 

“is that leading towards me? Are you indirectly saying that I’m BAD at this childish game?” Taeyeon feel mad because Tiffany just doubting her skills when actually she really can’t do. She just feels like she can do it.

 

“I can do it you know” Taeyeon folding her hand like a kid.

 

“it is dangerous” Tiffany imitating Taeyeon voice before when the older girl warned her and Hayeon.

 

 

“Huff! You know what? Im’ma going to give this grapes for YulSic” Taeyeon show Tiffany the white plastic bag that she brought. Inside the plastic bag is a grapes that Tiffany order.

 

“well... that is kind of... rude” Tiffany said. She is trying hard to choose the right words.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter